Forum Settings
Forums

Can some few episodes change your idea of an entire series ?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 21, 2015 5:29 PM

Aug 2010
Came on here and saw most here bring up changes in a series to improve it. Sadly first thing to cross my mind was how the ending of OreImo dropped it on my rating a lot
Jun 21, 2015 5:33 PM

Feb 2012
yes they do especially if they advance the plot otherwise no
Jun 21, 2015 9:00 PM
Jan 2008
I agree with this. I was watching Nanatsu no Taizai and I was already planning to drop the series after episode 4. But I was glad I watched Episode 4 because Ban's appearance flushed away my intention to drop the series!
Jun 22, 2015 12:48 AM

Feb 2015
Well, when I was watching Serial Experiments Lain, I was tempted to drop it because it was so odd.. But I powered through and at the very end, I was satisfied lmao; I guess you could say that with every show
Jun 22, 2015 1:14 AM

Jun 2014
An often terrible series may need a good solid episode for me to continue watching it and then after that, it would need more improvement for an increase in rating.
All credit goes to Sacred.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would you sacrifice the rest of your life if you could spend one year with your favorite character?

Shizuna - Jun 3

31 by Hikinekomori »»
4 minutes ago

» One Piece, Naruto and Bleach Quiz(big 3 Quiz)

Henrique-Senpai - 1 hour ago

5 by Zettaiken »»
16 minutes ago

» Which anime could be classified as "Technically isikai?"( Another place but same world)

Ratris_Decision - Yesterday

21 by Gashadokur0 »»
20 minutes ago

» Do you feel like theaters outside of Japan should reconsider expanding screening for anime movies, do daily rerun daily screening events, etc. since not all of us are able to make it due to busy life, important matters, etc.?

WingZeroRequiem - Yesterday

18 by AramHovhanued »»
34 minutes ago

» 🐱‍👤✨Naruto Hand Seals Are Based On Buddhism?!

Metabee177 - 7 hours ago

4 by katsucats »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.