Forum Settings
Forums

Number of Completed Anime isn't correct

New
Sep 28, 2014 11:56 AM

Jan 2013
I've completed over 282 titles and had them on my list but since the SSJ attack they decreased. I've had ~247 then and have uploaded my list since. The amount of time watched is correct (i think..) but the # of titles is still less than how it was originally (though more than 247) and I haven't deleted any titles.

What can I do to fix this?
no
Sep 28, 2014 12:13 PM

Oct 2009
You had 279 titles before SSJ attack. Now you have 281 titles and added two titles to your completed. Can you remember what exactly titles are missing?
Sep 28, 2014 12:16 PM

Dec 2011
You have a finished date set for Shingeki no Kyojin OVA, which is on your on hold list with 2/3 episodes watched.

You also have some titles on PTW whilst stating that you have watched every episode as follows:
Boogiepop wa Warawanai: Boogiepop Phantom
Death Note
Tetsuwan Birdy Decode

Should any or all of these entries be in your Completed list instead?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Sep 28, 2014 12:41 PM

Jan 2013
Serhiyko said:
You had 279 titles before SSJ attack. Now you have 281 titles and added two titles to your completed. Can you remember what exactly titles are missing?

I don't remember. :/

kuuderes_shadow said:
You have a finished date set for Shingeki no Kyojin OVA, which is on your on hold list with 2/3 episodes watched.

You also have some titles on PTW whilst stating that you have watched every episode as follows:
Boogiepop wa Warawanai: Boogiepop Phantom
Death Note
Tetsuwan Birdy Decode

Should any or all of these entries be in your Completed list instead?

No, I haven't watched any of those.
no
Oct 1, 2014 1:49 PM
Oct 2013
My completed count shows 1 more than what is actually on my list. I'm guessing it's a glitch caused by me adding Psycho Pass New Edit version, which MAL later deleted that same day. I also deleted normal Psycho Pass before adding it and re-added it after they deleted New Edit. How can I fix this?

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3471 by Geebear »»
2 hours ago

» No longer have access to a club I joined years ago

darkrage6 - Jun 12

4 by darkrage6 »»
7 hours ago

» Keep getting Captcha every few hours

AlecGH - Mar 23

6 by IridescentJaune »»
11 hours ago

» Setting a password without a Google account verification

4630_Yen_Chan - Yesterday

3 by mazuchi »»
Today, 3:17 AM

» No data in account

asdf1100 - Jun 11

6 by asdf1100 »»
Today, 3:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.