Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 29, 2014 12:41 PM

Apr 2007
Because mods don't do jack shit when I try to edit in the correct length. I don't know how strict you guys are with sources or what not, if wikipedia counts, but these mangas on my list remains with incorrect length, and I know the correct ones.

Karin Zouketsuki
These 9 light novels all amounts to 60 chapters, counting prolouges and epilogues, which are a part of the story. I own 8 of 9 and can confirm this, wiki also shows it. It's hard to find info on the 9th one, since it was never translated, but you can easily find out its 250 pages by searching the ISBN code, which easily amounts to 6 chapters counting prologue and epilogue.

Umineko Episode 6 (FUCK YEAH!)
It's not 28 chapters, after chapter 25 it's done, fin, finito, for this great, great chapter in the amazing Umineko saga (read the VNs if you havent seriously). It's not allowed to link scanlations I believe, but if necessary can easily link to the completed Chinese translation, ending at chapter 25. Wiki shows the same as well.

Higurashi Kataribanashi-hen
This "officially published doujinshi antology" (whatever that means) features 7 doujinshis with 1 chapter each (the final one unfortunately in translation limbo). Shouldn't the chapter count say 7 as the volume count does?

Please change the stats so they show the correct number, or my manga list will be a sham!
Jul 29, 2014 12:47 PM

Dec 2012
^Post your modification requests in this thread -> http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=60876&show=4400
Jul 29, 2014 12:52 PM

Apr 2007
rothrock said:
^Post your modification requests in this thread -> http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=60876&show=4400

Oh shit, I didn't see that thread. Thanks.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Manga DB - Post Modifications/Duplicates Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aarana - Jan 4, 2009

7736 by Barbaduk »»
Yesterday, 7:53 AM

» Notification on when an entry is officially approved or denied

JohnCooper - Yesterday

0 by JohnCooper »»
Yesterday, 3:52 AM

» What can you do instead of requesting manga addition on this forum

St0rmblade - May 1

4 by EterTC »»
Jun 9, 10:52 AM

» Just to calrify some of the guildines

MasterEleven - Jun 9

0 by MasterEleven »»
Jun 9, 9:05 AM

» Why is it that the OnePunch Man webcomic isn't in the manga DB?

orangeteespin - Nov 23, 2017

10 by cipheron »»
Jun 9, 3:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.