Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 14, 2009 9:33 AM
Oct 2009
I've forgotten the password for my login (Meilinn) and have sent DOZENS of requests to return the password, but I haven't recieved a single letter. And there was no welcoming mail from notifications@myanimelist.net when I registered back then. Making a new list is hell, PLEASE suggest a way of returning my old account. Thanks in advance.
Oct 14, 2009 9:38 AM

Mar 2007
Use the forum search or even skim the first page of the support sub-forum before making a new thread. >.>
Xinil said:
send an e-mail from the e-mail account you have the account registered with to webmaster at myanimelist dot net.
Oct 14, 2009 9:44 AM
Oct 2009
Boursk said:
Use the forum search or even skim the first page of the support sub-forum before making a new thread. >.>

In fact, I DID use the search and got no results... I'm really sorry, then. I guess I messed up with the key words or something.
Oct 14, 2009 3:54 PM

Sep 2008
MeiTheEnvy said:
Boursk said:

In fact, I DID use the search and got no results... I'm really sorry, then. I guess I messed up with the key words or something.

"Password". You arent trying hard enough.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?action=search&q=Password

More topics from this board

» PLEASE bring back the functions to reply in forum games

tsukareru - May 17

23 by Rasco »»
5 hours ago

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3454 by A1p »»
7 hours ago

» Why does error while posting happening?

tsukareru - Yesterday

2 by tsukareru »»
Yesterday, 9:13 PM

» FAL Ace rules

RezAra_ - Jun 2

1 by alucinotronic »»
Jun 5, 3:04 PM

» Bots/fake accounts

9765 - Jun 5

0 by 9765 »»
Jun 5, 11:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.