Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2014 8:01 AM

Mar 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
In which a gasoline-draining Zonder appears and threatens to destroy the city if either GaoGaiGar, HyoRyu, or EnRyu attacks. Later, ChoRyuJin and the Eraser Head are introduced.
What did you think of this episode?
Jul 19, 2017 12:31 AM
Nov 2015
Actually ship HyoRyu x EnRyu. Want them to bicker more.

So as their names suggest, Hyoryu and Enryu use their Eraser Head and a spiraling dragon sends the flame into space.
Sep 21, 2023 9:53 PM

Sep 2020
ChoRyuJin looks cool!

Honestly, the show has some of the best transformations and gattai mechanics (for lack of a better word). Then again, I haven't seen too many non-Gundam mecha shows so I can't say how it stacks up but I find it impressive.
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
May 6, 11:35 PM

Apr 2016
Boy am I glad I don't have epilepsy because I'd hate to have to stop watching this show. Seriously, the flashing lights were way to goddamn much here. Good episode otherwise.

More topics from this board

Poll: » GaoGaiGar Episode 46 Discussion

willag - Jun 25, 2011

5 by QueenNothing »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » GaoGaiGar Episode 42 Discussion

willag - Jun 25, 2011

9 by QueenNothing »»
May 29, 11:47 PM

Poll: » GaoGaiGar Episode 38 Discussion

willag - Jun 25, 2011

4 by QueenNothing »»
May 26, 10:11 PM

Poll: » GaoGaiGar Episode 34 Discussion

willag - Jun 22, 2011

3 by QueenNothing »»
May 21, 10:33 PM

Poll: » GaoGaiGar Episode 32 Discussion

willag - Jun 22, 2011

4 by QueenNothing »»
May 20, 8:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.