Forums
New
Jan 12, 2008 1:10 AM
Jul 2018
This was definitely one messed up plot.

"It's all inside ^"
Jan 12, 2008 1:55 AM
Nov 2007
Well what else would you expect from a hentai? This is probably one of the weaker ones, lol.
Jan 12, 2008 3:44 AM

Mar 2007
radiantfire said:
This is probably one of the weaker ones, lol.

I thought it was pretty cool.
Jan 12, 2008 3:55 AM
Nov 2007
I've seen better though.
Jan 12, 2008 3:56 AM

Mar 2007
I think he meant weaker as in "not that creepy" It's been a while since I saw this but if i recall correctly this one was quite clean.
Jan 12, 2008 1:40 PM
Nov 2007
^Yup.
Jan 14, 2008 6:06 AM

Oct 2007
I haven't seen this one yet but it sounds incredibly similar to Night Shift Nurses, which I liked for its really perverted protagonist and a somewhat realistic approach to blackmailing. ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2008 9:52 PM

Feb 2008
I actually have a different theory on how it ends...one that is in some ways even more disturbing than sleepyday's.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

The final scene starts with Tenkawa declaring how she "could not stand him having sex with another girl". Then when you see her sitting beside Shibui-sensei, she appears to be cuddling something in her hands. She then says "He is finally mine..." so I *strongly* believe instead of killing the poor bastard she in facts cuts off his dick. (Plus upon closer inspection it actually looks like what might be a penis in her hand keke)

I don't care if I'm right or not, I think my theory makes for a better and definitely more twisted ending, which fits in perfectly with the already creepy story. hahaha
AnakoApr 26, 2008 10:02 PM
May 11, 2008 8:11 PM

Oct 2007
Anako said:

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

The final scene starts with Tenkawa declaring how she "could not stand him having sex with another girl". Then when you see her sitting beside Shibui-sensei, she appears to be cuddling something in her hands. She then says "He is finally mine..." so I *strongly* believe instead of killing the poor bastard she in facts cuts off his dick. (Plus upon closer inspection it actually looks like what might be a penis in her hand keke)

Now that actually make sense, didn't really think of that when I saw it.

I just saw this hentai for myself and I must say it was pretty crap and basically a Night Shift Nurse rip-off. Shibui-sensei was pretty much the same perverted, blackmailer as the doctor in NSN however Shibui had such a weak personality, his methods of blackmailing were idiotic and he somehow went from a virgin to a pro in a couple minutes. I'm just disgusted that those underaged girls would actually enjoy going back to that smelly shit. ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2008 11:36 AM
Dec 2007
havent really seen this in animated form.. only played the ero-game, quite good actually.
Jun 20, 2008 12:40 AM
May 2006
Anako said:

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

***SPOILER***

This is actually what happens.

The few frames which showed this was censored in the North American release.

In the original, you clearly see the guy's wang (mosiac-censored) and the girl's knife chopping it off.
Oct 23, 2008 5:18 PM
Oct 2008
Hey, i wanna know where y'all watch this. please do tell. ;D
Oct 22, 2009 5:37 AM
Oct 2008
ya me too can anyone tell me where can watch/download with eng subs...
May 7, 2010 6:47 PM

Aug 2008
shance said:
Anako said:

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

***SPOILER***

This is actually what happens.

The few frames which showed this was censored in the North American release.

In the original, you clearly see the guy's wang (mosiac-censored) and the girl's knife chopping it off.

yeah that happened didnt noticed first time, good show overall.
Apr 17, 2012 12:03 PM

Apr 2011
WOW, had a feeling they were going for a "Nice Boat" O_o Yeah, she probably did castrate him, but it looks like he was murdered before/during said operation, so he wouldn't have long to miss it. And he was knocked out, at least. Still, wow, quite the downer ending ... but since he did blackmail and rape a bunch of girls, he was kinda a jerk :P Even if it made for good pr0n, LOL. At least they didn't linger for long on the post-coital bloodbath ... this was clearly jerking-off material, with the ending as a reminder "Do NOT try this home" :P
Jan 6, 2013 5:44 AM

Sep 2012
I would have paid a lot more attention to Ayumi

More topics from this board

Poll: » After Class Lesson Episode 3 Discussion

Okajima - Aug 20, 2009

10 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 14, 2023 9:14 PM

Poll: » After Class Lesson Episode 2 Discussion

Blind_Guardian - Apr 17, 2012

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 14, 2023 8:11 PM

Poll: » After Class Lesson Episode 1 Discussion

Angra-Mainyu - Oct 5, 2010

10 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 14, 2023 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.