Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 17, 2009 1:12 PM

Jan 2009
For the time being I will combine all Resources threads in this topic.

Feel free to input posts on other websites, books, people, symbols, etc. here. They will be added in time.

This thread will be under construction so please ask your questions in another thread or on the comments unless it pertains to the thread itself.

Websites
If you feel inclined to learn more about Wiccan and Paganism on your own feel free to check out these links. Also if you want to post sites you frequent feel free to post those as well.

Wicca

Informational
Wiccan World *This one is still under construction
Witch Vox

About.com has a decent list of information though you may have to browse but I will provide you with a few links that I found useful:
Basics *Click links that interest you or read all of them
E-Courses *If you don't want to run the risk of your parents finding books on Wicca in your room try this out. Signing up for these E-Courses doesn't mean you are Wiccan.

About.com:PaganWiccan *From this link you can browse on any topic you like or catches your interest.

Paganism
Coming Soon

Books
For those who want to do regular reading of Wicca outside of the internet try these books.

Wicca for Beginners by Thea Sabin
-This book is one I recommend for ALL beginners. It goes into depth on energy work, meditation, and pathworking. As well as a decent, not to detailed, look into the history of Wicca, it's Sabbats and Holidays, the numerous Deity's one can choose to follow and eventually ritual/spell work.

Wiccan Mysteries: Ancient Origins & Teachings by Raven Grimassi
-I haven't finished this one but if you want a detailed look into the history of Wicca this one is a good choice. I'll post a better review when I finish it

More Books Are Coming Soon
buwieshingoAug 18, 2009 1:37 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Introduction

buwieshingo - Aug 18, 2009

19 by lovelyphantom »»
Jul 14, 2013 12:20 PM

Sticky: » Wicca/Pagan FAQ

Zyrin - Aug 22, 2009

1 by buwieshingo »»
Aug 22, 2009 10:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.