Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 22, 2009 9:22 PM

Apr 2009
Ok, well, since it was my idea to make a FAQ for this, I'll start it with some questions I've had. If any of you people have some questions, post them here or ask me and I'll put there in this and try to answer them. If I can't other people can feel free to jump in and give an explanation, or give a better one then mine, and I'll add it.
What is an eclectic Wiccan?
Yes I did ask this. From what I've gathered it's someone who practices their own way, that is, not in a coven. However, others might argue that "eclectic" isn't the right word for that, that it should be solitary. Personally, I say either-or works, but here's the definition of eclectic so you can make your own judgment.
choosing from various sources: choosing what is best or preferred from a variety of sources or styles

More will come as I remember others I've asked/get around to posting them/get questions from other people.

Let the bodies hit the floor. . .let the bodies hit the floor. . .let the bodies hit the floor. . .let the bodies hit the FLOOR!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 22, 2009 10:28 PM

Jan 2009
Nicely done Zy. I'll add a few myself.

Are Wicca and Witchcraft the same thing?
This is another one of those questions that have no "definate" answer. It's a personal belief question in my honest opinion.

I believe that they are not the same thing. Wicca has the Rede and Threefold Law and strongly says no to black magick. Witchcraft is open to any form of magick. Which is why so many prefer to delve in witchcraft because they can dabble in black magick and not have to fear consequences.

That is my answer for the question but you can decide for yourself if they are the same thing or not. So You'll notice I never say I'm a Witch, I'm Wiccan.

Who do Wiccans Worship?
Wiccans worship the Goddess and God. Though some do favor one over the other, but most do worship the Goddess and the God.

What are Wiccans views on Christianity?
Wiccans overall are generally accepting of other religions even though they don't believe in them. Reason is many of us Wiccans and maybe some of you non-Wiccans will agree, people have a choice. If they want to follow Christianity let them. They believe it is right for them. However some Wiccan's don't like Christians and have their reasons, which can be many.

I think I'll leave that for now. If any of you care to elaborate or put your two cents worth in please do.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Introduction

stormcait - Aug 18, 2009

19 by lovelyphantom »»
Jul 14, 2013 12:20 PM

Sticky: » Resources and Informational

stormcait - Aug 17, 2009

0 by stormcait »»
Aug 17, 2009 1:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.