Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 18, 2009 1:42 PM

Jan 2009
As title suggests. Feel free to state if your Wiccan/Pagan or not. We won't kick you out if your not. We enjoy others who are open minded.

Name's Buwie. I live with my mother and 6 cats in Colorado, USA. I enjoy anime and manga, as well as reading, poetry, and Swimming. I'm an eclectic Wiccan. I found out about Wicca thanks to my girlfriends mother. Since then I've been studying on and off. I have to school to thank for that but never lost interest.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 18, 2009 5:32 PM

Apr 2009
I'm Zyrin, also known as the Immortal God Emperor (lol 40k ftw?). Live near Buwie, learned about Wicca mostly through her. Interests are reading, writing and wreaking havoc in vid games.
Let the bodies hit the floor. . .let the bodies hit the floor. . .let the bodies hit the floor. . .let the bodies hit the FLOOR!
Aug 23, 2009 10:16 PM
Aug 2009
I'm WolvesnMistress.....I'm what most people would consider pagan. I'm Shinto-Buddhist and have been for about ten years since college. I love music, reading and studying other cultures and religions, and really love food and anime.
Aug 24, 2009 8:29 AM

Apr 2009
Shinto-Buddhist. . .shiny. Really shiny. I like Shinto, or at least what I've read about it.

But yes, welcome to this odd thing. . .lol. *glomp*
Let the bodies hit the floor. . .let the bodies hit the floor. . .let the bodies hit the floor. . .let the bodies hit the FLOOR!
Aug 24, 2009 12:31 PM

Jan 2009
Welcome WolvensMistress enjoy your stay here.

Shinto-Buddhist nice. I've been deciding if I should incorporate Shinto and aspects of Native American culture into my path. Not sure yet.
Aug 24, 2009 2:32 PM

Apr 2009
I might once I learn more about Shinto and other stuff. Though that might not be for a while >.>
Aug 30, 2009 10:41 PM

Jun 2009
hello everyone, i'm cheriipai...

i've just recently become interested in wicca through buwie, whom i continue to owe my thanks to!
i also very interested in learning about different cultures and religions, so i wonder where this is all going to take me.

i enjoy anime and manga (or else i wouldn't be here, haha), drawing, listening to j-pop, playing tennis, drinking tea and lemonade, and idolizing mizuki nana♡
Aug 31, 2009 9:05 AM

Apr 2009
Welcome ceriipai! Looks like Buwie has a habit of getting people interested in stuff, doesn't she?

Anyway, it's good you have you here, feel free to talk to the very few other people we have here.

And your avi is very lol worthy.
Aug 31, 2009 1:50 PM

Jan 2009
Welcome Cheriipai. Enjoy your stay here.

@Zyrin: It does seem that way. People ask and I tell.
Aug 31, 2009 8:52 PM

Apr 2009
You are very gifted in that, I suppose. Or when you tell people about stuff it makes them interested.
Aug 31, 2009 11:17 PM

Jan 2009
Then again when I tell them I leave out the fact that some Wiccan's do dabble in magick. I tell them what it is without going in depth. If they want to know more other then what I've told them they can look it up themselves which is was cheriipai did. She didn't ask me. She looked it up while we were on the topic of religion.
Sep 1, 2009 4:32 PM

Apr 2009
Ahh I see. That works. Anyway, I'll stop spamming this thread lol
Jan 5, 2010 3:57 PM

Feb 2009
Hello, all! I"m Emily or Missytalker.

I've been interested in Wicca for the longest time, and didn't fully convert until a few years ago. And, it's something I constantly think about and practice when I can. I haven't been buffing up on it or studying as avidly since school and the play i'm in started. But, I still do keep up with it in my free time.

Other than that...I like to write, draw and hunt for comedians.

Thats about it. :)

Apr 24, 2010 3:23 AM

Sep 2009
Hi, I'm Neiru (or Nina).

I like to think of myself as eclectic, in that I'm open to honoring all pantheons, but in practice, I'm very much focused on the netjer of ancient Egypt. Most things I do revolve around Isis/Auset, Sekhmet, and Bast. I treat my cat as a goddess in the flesh. I also love Hermes very much, who is identified with Thoth/Tjehuti (or sometimes Anubis/Anpu) in the Egyptian pantheon. My ancestral roots are tied to Slavic Paganism, so I'm trying to find out more about that. My favorite spiritual text is the Tao Te Ching, and Taoism (Chinese Shamanism) is very close to my heart.
Jul 30, 2010 4:54 PM

Mar 2010
Hi =^.^= You can call me Kai.

I've been studying/practicing Paganism on and off for several years now (going on 13+ years). I've always leaned more towards a Celtic Wiccan path, but as of late I've become more interested in Druidry, Shamanism, Kemeticism, Shinto, and, more recently, Stregheria. so, as you can see, I'm more of an eclectic Pagan with Wiccan tendencies.
Sep 24, 2010 2:07 PM

Sep 2010
Hai guys ^-^ I am Bri-Chan, and I have been a eclectic Wiccan for 4 years. I am 15, on holidays I love to get up early and watch the sunrise, and at night I love to watch the sunset. I have very few Wiccan friends (saad) so I came to talk to some people who don't just stare at me like I'm a psychopath whenever I talk about my religion ^-^

Nov 9, 2010 8:14 AM

Mar 2009
Hello, I am Kaji Abyss, I am an eclectic Wiccan. I've been studying Wicca and Shinto for 4 years. I live in Nevada and I enjoy making and listening to music. I'm heading to college to major in Philosophy and Music.
"Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position.
Such a heavy burden now to be the one.
Born to bear and read to all
The details of our ending.
To write it down for all the world to see.
But I forgot my pen,
Shit the bed again,
Typical."

Rosetta Stoned
Jan 12, 2011 6:36 PM

Oct 2010
Hey. I'm Lexie and I'm 16. I've been studying Wicca for almost a year. I'm not really sure what my path will be yet (Unfortunately, school studying interrupts religion studying). I was raised in a Roman Catholic family and first discovered Wicca when I met one of my friends, who was Wiccan.
Dec 4, 2011 3:25 PM
Sep 2010
Hello, I'm known as Hartley a.k.a. Harts and I'm loosely Pagan although I've studied in Wiccan theology. I consider myself as more of an agnostic because I still have to research more before I can put my faith in any said thing. I'm studying Buddhism right now and wish to know more about the paths of Yahweh even though monotheism is the lesser of the practices that i would engage in. I do in fact have faith in Nature and the coexistence of all beings.

I've recently moved out of my home state so feel free to MM or comment on my page if you want to know more about me or befriend. I want more friends.
Jul 14, 2013 12:20 PM

Dec 2009
Oh, I'm never great with introductions, I always get a little nervous.

Hello, I'm lovelyphantom, or lovely for short. I'm new, a beginner really, into the world of Wicca and Pagan. Though I know about it and feel connected with it, I'm still a little unsure of what I really am. Am I Wicca? Or Am I Pagan? I don't really know, but I am willing to learn and find my path.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Wicca/Pagan FAQ

Zyrin - Aug 22, 2009

1 by stormcait »»
Aug 22, 2009 10:28 PM

Sticky: » Resources and Informational

stormcait - Aug 17, 2009

0 by stormcait »»
Aug 17, 2009 1:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.