Xian Wang de Richang Shenghuo

Aired: Jan 18, 2020 to ?
Producers: None found, add some
Licensors: bilibili
Source: Light novel
Genres: AdventureAdventure, Slice of LifeSlice of Life, ComedyComedy, DemonsDemons, FantasyFantasy, SchoolSchool
Duration: 18 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Score: 7.231 (scored by 520520 users)
1 indicates a weighted score.

Feb 12, 2020
I_Love_cliches (All reviews)
Im impressed with this one. This one makes it feel like chinese animation is really making strides, and that they can make good quality animation if they wanted to. Im really impressed with the animation. Normally i don't really like chinese animation that much. Most of them feel like they are either game cutscenes, or they are missing a few frames. But this one looks really nice. The voice acting is pretty good also. Normally i don't really like the voice acting on chinese animations because they don't really sound like they "fit", but i enjoyed the voice acting in this one.

If you understand/enjoy read more
Feb 14, 2020
itz_slugg (All reviews)
I mean, this is the most typical shounen you will ever find out there, but I don't hate it, quite the opposite actually. I've been trying to get into Chinese anime recently, but I just can't help but think that Japanese suits anime better. If you aren't bothered by something like that, then this show is pretty decent. It doesn't hurt to go back to our shounen roots for a little bit. It's a little funny here and there, but again, the language barrier kind of makes it hard to make sense of the jokes they make.

The story, as I said before is pretty read more