Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2014 5:48 PM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Don't know why but this episode has been hard for me to finish. Kept on falling asleep and restarting it. Probably around 3 times already. But I finished it. Short synopsis: Milk angst and nuts angst. I really wonder what the connection is between the leader of eternal and Cure Rose Garden girl. More plot next episode?
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Oct 18, 2020 3:12 AM
Jun 2016
Looks like Kurumi finally met her match.

Nozomi said: "And I'm the rabbit on the Moon?" Which in Japanese, is: "Watashi Tsuki no usagi?" Or something like that. Yeah, you're not Sailor Moon. Damn it, I don't know why I found that amusing, lol.

Being them on the Moon, I think it would be cool if they revisit that some other time and have THE MOON as the final boss of the season or something like that. But of course, this isn't a mid-season or a season finale. So asteroids would do. Heck, it wouldn't surprised me if they'd make the Moon the enemy in those PreCure All Star movies (which I haven't watched a single one, yet).

I find it funny that Nattsu is simply just pressing the buttons on that laptop-looking toy thing. Like, yeah, I get it that it's a kids' anime. But it looks more like he's playing an arcade game on it as opposed to fixing it, lol. Also, another thing that's kind of amusing is that it looks like a toy. Like, yeah, they're probably advertising it as one from an out-universe perspective. But from an in-universe, like, why does it look like a toy?

That scene where Nattsu is sad. Yeah, I can see why they've animated it with his mascot/plushie form. Not sure how that scene would translate if they were in their human forms since he always looks so serious, lol.

New ending theme. Which I've actually listen to lots before I've even finished this episode. And the next episode preview just confirms that the next one is probably a mid-season finale, which is what this show is overdue. Looks like Anacondy's finally joining the fight with the PreCure. And it looks like there'd be an electric dragon involved? Well, anacondy sounds like anaconda. And the "dragon" seems like a serpentine, Eastern/Asian dragon.
Oct 30, 2023 6:59 AM

May 2015
This time it's Kaguya hime. Predictable but still nice.
Feb 21, 7:47 AM

Aug 2011
normally i like the lead/pink cure the most but nozomi is really annoying to me. i think they made her overly optimistic to the point where it feels like she has no critical thinking skills, like for example her response to the princess kaguya tale being 'well why didn't they just talk it out!!!'. the fact that she's so immature makes her relationship with coco 100x worse, too. i haven't seen every precure season yet but this one is by far the worst, it's such a struggle to finish. glad they stopped doing a second season for precure, max heart was a bit of a struggle too but at least nagisa and honoka are really cute and charming. nuts and coco are such weird characters, they're both little muppets (with voices to match) but also adult men who are emotionally reliant on children.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 17 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 5, 2014

4 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 6:56 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 16 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 5, 2014

5 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 6:31 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 15 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 5, 2014

2 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 14 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 5, 2014

5 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 30, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 13 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 5, 2014

4 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 30, 1:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.