Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2014 5:27 PM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
New enemy guy appears, Rin and Karen seem to like him. Not much else went on in this ep. The tennis sequences we're nice to watch.
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Sep 21, 2020 9:46 AM
Jun 2016
Oh, cool. So the guy is indeed going to be a new villain.

Karen is smart and athletic? That's pretty unfair, lol.

Not sure if the Yes! team had done this before, but I think this is their first time battling a giant Hoshina. Oh wait, they've battled a giant Kawarino before. Hopefully, not really a spoiler since he appears in a direct prequel season, but oh well.

The villain claims Rin is the brawns of the PreCure team. Yeah, she is the most athletic. But the difference in the Cures that I could think of is that Komachi has magical defensive barriers and Urara has grappling attacks. Other than that, the anime depicts their physical attacks as having the same power. Unless if I'm forgetting something?

Honestly, though. Nozomi telling her teammates to use the same strategies she have learnt from Tennis to attack the enemy is one of the reasons why she's my favourite in the Yes! team. Everyone in the show thinks she isn't smart, but she actually is.

I think it would have been cool if Karen suspects if the Momoi guy is the Eternal employee that summoned the Hoshiina, oh well.
Nov 14, 2023 12:33 PM
Sep 2021
Reply to Mat2468xk
Oh, cool. So the guy is indeed going to be a new villain.

Karen is smart and athletic? That's pretty unfair, lol.

Not sure if the Yes! team had done this before, but I think this is their first time battling a giant Hoshina. Oh wait, they've battled a giant Kawarino before. Hopefully, not really a spoiler since he appears in a direct prequel season, but oh well.

The villain claims Rin is the brawns of the PreCure team. Yeah, she is the most athletic. But the difference in the Cures that I could think of is that Komachi has magical defensive barriers and Urara has grappling attacks. Other than that, the anime depicts their physical attacks as having the same power. Unless if I'm forgetting something?

Honestly, though. Nozomi telling her teammates to use the same strategies she have learnt from Tennis to attack the enemy is one of the reasons why she's my favourite in the Yes! team. Everyone in the show thinks she isn't smart, but she actually is.

I think it would have been cool if Karen suspects if the Momoi guy is the Eternal employee that summoned the Hoshiina, oh well.
Yes, I thought the same thing. It did seem a little odd that for someone who's supposed to be the smart one, Karen couldn't put two and two together and guess that the mysterious stranger that appeared from nowhere just before the Hoshina attacked might be working for Eternal.

I did quite like that we got a villain who actually did some recon and didn't just blunder into a fight assuming he was stronger after 27 consecutive losses for Eternal.
Jun 12, 2:05 PM

Dec 2022
oooooooooooooo Anacondy has a pretty boytoy tennis player squeeze ^_^
Rin's the only one who can pace him on the court, bet he'll snake his way in through her!
top rate ep even apart from the tennis stuff

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 40 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 20, 2014

2 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 15, 4:01 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 39 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 20, 2014

2 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 15, 3:40 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 38 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 20, 2014

1 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 15, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 37 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 20, 2014

3 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 14, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 36 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 19, 2014

3 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 14, 6:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.