Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 1, 8:23 PM
Jul 2021
I just Finished the anime and would to ask if there are any hopes for season 3? (After the last Episode, if they would not, i would say that the autor is a fucking bastard, or studio)
Apr 1, 8:55 PM
Mar 2024
there's not enough manga out yet, so it will be a while
Apr 1, 8:59 PM
Aug 2021
For starters, neither the author nor the studio have the power to decide whether it gets another season or not. That’s purely up to the production committee (mainly Kadokawa)

That said, Kadokawa owns studio Engi, so I do think it’s likely that they’ll wait for Engi to be available, rather than give the series to a new studio. And since Engi has quite a few projects in the works, I’d imagine it’ll be a little while before they’re available to do it.

I’m pretty confident it’ll happen eventually though. It’s decently popular while having a clearly low budget, plus the anime is supposedly pretty close to reaching a big moment in the series (according to manga-readers, at least)

Edit: and according to the guy above, there’s apparently not even enough content, lol. So yeah, you’ll have to be a little patient
Apr 1, 9:00 PM
Jul 2021
ah okay thats nice to know, thank you guys! :)
Apr 2, 3:18 AM
Feb 2024
Denden1212 said:
there's not enough manga out yet, so it will be a while

It's pretty close, tbh. S2 adapted chapter 69, and the manga is up to 108. if things get completely wrapped up soon (I suspect they might, given recent developments in the storyline) the studio will (hopefully) not be shy about jumping on adapting the final volumes.

NGL I am super stoked to see the end of chapter 93 on screen.
Apr 2, 3:52 AM
Jun 2021
please no,
after the second season, on the manga, it is very bad.
Apr 2, 7:52 AM
Apr 2022
Actually , there's enough source material for another season
Apr 2, 7:52 AM
Apr 2022
Laaziri said:
please no,

The manga picks up where at the anime left off
Apr 2, 7:56 AM
Jun 2021
StarWars2000 said:
Laaziri said:
please no,

the season 2 end at the chapter 70 (not far away).
from 10 chapter later, it is very very bad, it's not funny anymore and the romance sucks.
Apr 2, 11:28 AM
Feb 2024
Laaziri said:
StarWars2000 said:

from 10 chapter later, it is very very bad, it's not funny anymore and the romance sucks.

Curious to know how far ahead you've read.
Apr 2, 12:41 PM
Jun 2021
Paulternative said:
Laaziri said:

IN THIS MESSAGE, THERE IS LOT OF SPOIL (of the manga after season 2)

I read up to chapter 103 and I can assure you that from chapter 70 (or not far), the manga changes completely.
the humor which was based on situations and misunderstandings has completely disappeared to focus on sex jokes.

||and above all, the biggest problem is that the romance was totally ruined.
all the achivement of the couples in the manga are botched, there is no difficulty and they follow them without difficulty, without anything, it has no flavor to the point that when they slept together, without any obstacle, I just said to myself "that I'm going to finish this manga soon."
the problem is juste the the lack of obstacles and the disappearance of the humor which made this manga go from one of my favorite romances to a kind of turnip.
LaaziriApr 2, 12:45 PM
Apr 2, 1:08 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to Laaziri
Paulternative said:
Laaziri said:

IN THIS MESSAGE, THERE IS LOT OF SPOIL (of the manga after season 2)

I read up to chapter 103 and I can assure you that from chapter 70 (or not far), the manga changes completely.
the humor which was based on situations and misunderstandings has completely disappeared to focus on sex jokes.

||and above all, the biggest problem is that the romance was totally ruined.
all the achivement of the couples in the manga are botched, there is no difficulty and they follow them without difficulty, without anything, it has no flavor to the point that when they slept together, without any obstacle, I just said to myself "that I'm going to finish this manga soon."
the problem is juste the the lack of obstacles and the disappearance of the humor which made this manga go from one of my favorite romances to a kind of turnip.
@Laaziri Fair enough, but I'll agree to disagree. There was a stretch there where it did seem to drag, but things have picked up quite a bit since around chapter 90, almost feels like the mangaka has both a plan and a sense of urgency here. Wouldn't be surprised to see the current volume be the last, or certainly next-to-last.
Apr 2, 2:17 PM
Jun 2021
its not just the humor (even if, for me, its not fun anymore)
Apr 2, 2:17 PM
Jun 2021
Paulternative said:
@Laaziri Fair enough, but I'll agree to disagree. There was a stretch there where it did seem to drag, but things have picked up quite a bit since around chapter 90, almost feels like the mangaka has both a plan and a sense of urgency here. Wouldn't be surprised to see the current volume be the last, or certainly next-to-last.

the real problem for me, its not the humor.
it is there isn't any obstacle.
uzaki and sakurai are just 2 lovers and nothing.
they just pass all check of lover in continue without any break and any problems

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Double Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2022

55 by hardnyasha »»
Feb 17, 3:46 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Double Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2022

73 by Badak02 »»
Jan 31, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Double Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2022

122 by Badak02 »»
Jan 21, 1:57 AM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Double Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2022

135 by Kiubi-Sarashino »»
Jan 13, 9:19 PM

» The last moments of the episode...

DonniedaCultured - Dec 24, 2022

8 by Gator »»
Dec 6, 2023 12:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.