Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 7, 12:09 PM

May 2022
I gave this one a 9/10. Ya'll are crazy for giving it an average of 6.35. This is peak comedy, peak entertainment folks I'm telling you!

I don't want a season 2.. NO. I NEED a season 2. Time to rub my hands together and pray! If not this then at least there is Konosuba season 3 I suppose.

Feb 7, 12:28 PM

Nov 2022
Yes, more Kilmaria and Maya pls! (and Kuon) 8/10 for me haha
Feb 7, 12:40 PM

Apr 2023
Nice. I gave it a 9/10 too.
Feb 7, 12:58 PM
Apr 2023
8/10 for me it was actually one of the highlights of that season
Feb 7, 1:17 PM

Apr 2021
LordKirkis said:
I gave this one a 9/10. Ya'll are crazy for giving it an average of 6.35. This is peak comedy, peak entertainment folks I'm telling you!

I don't want a season 2.. NO. I NEED a season 2. Time to rub my hands together and pray! If not this then at least there is Konosuba season 3 I suppose.

I gave it a 10/10 because it was too much fun 😂
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Feb 7, 1:18 PM

May 2022
Reply to hich4n_
Well done for the positive scoring! Everyone scoring 8+ out of 10 is based.

@hich4n_

Yes Kilmaria and Maya were great. The voice actors really seemed to have fun with these characters and I think viewers felt that fun. All the other side characters were great too.

That aside.. the way the show ended felt like the studio is open for continuing the series. I'm not sure exactly why I felt that way but maybe it's because of the introduction of the villain girl played by Yuuki Aoi. Just seemed like they would have to go out their way to get Aio to voice for for a single episode.. though maybe thats not too uncommon..
LordKirkisFeb 7, 1:26 PM
Feb 7, 1:23 PM
Nov 2022
I also have it as 9/10 ✨✨✨✨
Feb 7, 1:38 PM

Jul 2015
I gave it 10/10 and I will fight you on that!

Feb 7, 2:16 PM

May 2022
Reply to Piromysl
I gave it 10/10 and I will fight you on that!
@Piromysl To that I yield! Why shouldn't I give it a 10/10? thats the question! This show wears its comedy on its sleeve. Thats priceless. :)
Feb 7, 2:20 PM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
>6.35 average rating
Looks like a show I'd probably enjoy! Downloading the bluray version right now
Feb 7, 2:25 PM

May 2022
Reply to BigBoyAdvance
>6.35 average rating
Looks like a show I'd probably enjoy! Downloading the bluray version right now
@BigBoyAdvance

Thats the way! give it a go!

You will surely enjoy it if you like silly characters and great Seiyuu's to go along with it!
Feb 7, 4:55 PM
Nov 2023
Can’t agree with the consensus here, I liked it a lot but didn’t see it as exceptional. But I certainly respect all your honesty in supporting a show you love rather than scoring low to keep your score curve symmetrical like the know-it-all self appointed critics do!
Feb 7, 5:20 PM
Jul 2017
Bro Maya and Kilmaria make it a 10 for me easily
Feb 7, 9:54 PM
Jan 2023
-Nice comedy
- Banger first opening
- Banger ending
- Maya and Killmaria
- bad and generic story with side characters that are annoying.
It's a 7/10 for me, I have seen better.
Feb 8, 7:14 AM

Mar 2013
Definitely a fun series. I gave it 6/10.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 8, 11:44 AM

May 2022
Kilmaria and Maya are fan favorites!

Kilmaria in particular with her dead but friendly looking eyes. That wild head of hair and horns that at times had her looking a bit top heavy definitely brought a smile to me. Kilmaria's obscene manner of dressing despite having crazy assets really drives home how she dgaf and lives life on her terms. Her rival Maya who is not to dissimilar to her calls her the half naked lady which is ironic because Maya herself appears half naked. So Maya is then the half naked Neesan who is always making advances on her younger brother.. together with Kilmaria they form the silliest, most obscene pair.

Its a crazy, silly sort of show, but it works because of great directing and excellent voicework. I do feel production chose the very best Seiyuu's possible for both Kilmaria and Maya.. really the rest of the cast were a good time in general. Yuuki Aoi came in the last episodes unfortunately.. but was nice to have her even for a bit!

I think all scores here are fair and comedy is subjective after all. I think this thread is more about the fans showing how much we appreciate the characters and the show. And with hopes more would watch it and enjoy it.
LordKirkisFeb 9, 8:13 AM
Feb 8, 1:52 PM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
I wish there was more rule34 of Kilmaria :(
Feb 8, 2:25 PM

May 2022
Reply to BigBoyAdvance
I wish there was more rule34 of Kilmaria :(
@BigBoyAdvance Haha! Wait did you blow through the show already? The beach episode should have you covered mostly 😂
Feb 8, 2:34 PM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
Reply to LordKirkis
@BigBoyAdvance Haha! Wait did you blow through the show already? The beach episode should have you covered mostly 😂
I definitely blew one out to Pinkseito's Kilmaria drawing kakaka~...
Feb 8, 2:43 PM

Mar 2013
More Kilmaria please. She is the reason I watch this show.

Feb 8, 2:56 PM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
If I win the lottery I'll comission a lot of Kilmaria drawings kakaka~
Feb 8, 5:06 PM

May 2022
Reply to BigBoyAdvance
I definitely blew one out to Pinkseito's Kilmaria drawing kakaka~...
@BigBoyAdvance

Ahem! lol and I see you watched all of the show too. Well done! Ok in that case go watch Gushing over Magical Girls. Thats currently airing so you cant watch it all in one sitting. Still its very good. Go Go!
Feb 8, 9:12 PM
Dec 2019
4/10 for a anime that will only have one season, boring asf, idk how i finished it.
Feb 8, 9:53 PM

May 2022
Reply to INTJ_Ren
4/10 for a anime that will only have one season, boring asf, idk how i finished it.
@INTJ_Ren No you should look at it as a stand alone and review it as a stand alone. Its only fair I think. No biggie though. At least you can say you completed it!
Feb 9, 1:08 AM
Jun 2023
It's one of the few animes I had to pause to stop laughing
Feb 9, 5:18 AM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
Reply to LordKirkis
@BigBoyAdvance

Ahem! lol and I see you watched all of the show too. Well done! Ok in that case go watch Gushing over Magical Girls. Thats currently airing so you cant watch it all in one sitting. Still its very good. Go Go!
@LordKirkis
I'm gonna wait for bluray encodes of Gushing on the cat website.
And sadly, the bluray version of One Hit Nee-san is censored too :(
Feb 9, 5:42 AM

Jul 2021
I came for incest and regardless of the content I did really enjoy the series and I plan to read the manga as well (although I don't score anime and manga). It's nice to see some appreciation for this gem.

Also the ED was fantastic and one of my favorites of 2023.
Feb 9, 11:12 AM

May 2022
PeripheralVision said:

❤️❤️❤️

HA I love this scene, its Kilmaria's introduction. Man I’ll be missing her. Maybe one day, Season 2! if it does happen it'll be a celebration.

@BigBoyAdvance Waiting on Bluray version for Magical seems to be the power move imo! I might want a copy myself. As for One Hit Nee-san I see that only the DVD release includes all episodes. Do you know if there is a complete Bluray version? Ill check again. If its censored it cant be helped!
LordKirkisFeb 9, 11:22 AM
Feb 9, 11:21 AM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
Reply to LordKirkis
PeripheralVision said:

❤️❤️❤️

HA I love this scene, its Kilmaria's introduction. Man I’ll be missing her. Maybe one day, Season 2! if it does happen it'll be a celebration.

@BigBoyAdvance Waiting on Bluray version for Magical seems to be the power move imo! I might want a copy myself. As for One Hit Nee-san I see that only the DVD release includes all episodes. Do you know if there is a complete Bluray version? Ill check again. If its censored it cant be helped!
@LordKirkis
There's all episodes in bluray format on nyaa
Feb 9, 11:25 AM

May 2022
Reply to BigBoyAdvance
@LordKirkis
There's all episodes in bluray format on nyaa
@BigBoyAdvance

Yeah and actually this is how I watch my shows to begin. Then if I like it a plenty and it's available to me; I purchase it in physical format.
Feb 12, 2:18 AM
Aug 2021
hich4n_ said:

Hell Yeah...My Man 🤝
Feb 20, 12:29 PM

Apr 2013
9/10 might be a bit high, but I gave it a 7/10. Expected an isekai trash show with bad animation, but it was surprisingly decent with great animation.
Mar 25, 4:55 PM
Apr 2021
LMAO bro same here but I gave this goat of a show a 10/10 based off how much I enjoyed this anime it’s just so good, this low ass score is blasphemy in my eyes😠

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai One Turn Kill Neesan: Ane Douhan no Isekai Seikatsu Hajimemashita Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2023

121 by Jay_Woo »»
Apr 14, 5:34 AM

» OP versus ED Disparity

absolutelynormal - Apr 29, 2023

15 by StarCry »»
Mar 7, 8:40 PM

» Love the sense of humor in this show!

LordKirkis - Jun 16, 2023

9 by Gator »»
Feb 20, 12:31 PM

Poll: » Isekai One Turn Kill Neesan: Ane Douhan no Isekai Seikatsu Hajimemashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2023

68 by Gator »»
Feb 20, 12:12 PM

Poll: » Isekai One Turn Kill Neesan: Ane Douhan no Isekai Seikatsu Hajimemashita Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2023

39 by Gator »»
Feb 20, 11:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.