Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 26, 2023 11:02 AM
Mar 2023
The ending of this anime is for me a s-tier ending like first there is the song which is really good and enchanting and also the fact that it’s reveal that the sister who love the mc wasn’t just "hey my lovely brother died buts that’s cool" like no she does have cried. So for me the the best part of the anime is his ending yep.
Aug 26, 2023 12:14 PM
Sep 2020
I already told it in another post weeks ago, that ending tells a very different and darker story than the told by big sis when she isekai'd her self
Aug 26, 2023 4:20 PM
Feb 2022
mathbg said:
The ending of this anime is for me a s-tier ending like first there is the song which is really good and enchanting and also the fact that it’s reveal that the sister who love the mc wasn’t just "hey my lovely brother died buts that’s cool" like no she does have cried. So for me the the best part of the anime is his ending yep.

When you mentioned ending, I was thinking about the ending of the anime, that being the ending of the last episode, ot about the ending theme. Anyway, the ending is really good, especially the song, being my favourite from ladt season.
Aug 26, 2023 4:55 PM
Mar 2023
DavidM_27 said:
mathbg said:

When you mentioned ending, I was thinking about the ending of the anime, that being the ending of the last episode, ot about the ending theme. Anyway, the ending is really good, especially the song, being my favourite from ladt season.

Yeah you’re right I Donny really know how we generally call the ending theme so I just put ending
Sep 4, 2023 11:25 AM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
Reply to mathbg
DavidM_27 said:
mathbg said:

Yeah you’re right I Donny really know how we generally call the ending theme so I just put ending
@mathbg It’s generally referred to as the “ED” (short for “Ending”) as opposed to the “OP” (short for “Opening”). Each progressive OP or ED in a season then gets a number, so for this show the first opening from Episodes 1 to 7 would be OP1, and the second from Episodes 8 to 12 would be OP2. There was only one ending for the entire season, so no number is needed, just “ED”. If additional seasons are made (🤞) each OP & ED is proceeded by the season number, so S1 OP1, S1 OP2, S1 ED, etc 😉
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”

More topics from this board

» About the adaptation

TEMPEST_1 - May 21

6 by TEMPEST_1 »»
May 24, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Isekai One Turn Kill Neesan: Ane Douhan no Isekai Seikatsu Hajimemashita Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2023

121 by Jay_Woo »»
Apr 14, 5:34 AM

» I gave this show a 9/10! I've done my part!

LordKirkis - Feb 7

32 by Treyv0n »»
Mar 25, 4:55 PM

» OP versus ED Disparity

absolutelynormal - Apr 29, 2023

15 by StarCry »»
Mar 7, 8:40 PM

» Love the sense of humor in this show!

LordKirkis - Jun 16, 2023

9 by Gator »»
Feb 20, 12:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.