Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 24, 2023 6:02 AM
Mar 2022
I have not played the game....started without any context due to hype....enjoyed a little bit but then the break came

I DONT REMEMBER A SINGLE THING THAT HAPPENED EARLIER......so is there a summary episode of 1st half like Mashle or Devil is a Part -TImer
or can someone summarise the first half here....

IS IT WORTH CONTINUING AFTER THE BREAK...cause I was hyped then..but the break was too long and now I dont know whether to start it again or not.
Jul 24, 2023 6:09 AM
May 2023
Since I started watching, i might as well finish
Jul 24, 2023 6:47 AM
Sep 2022
Aditya_Ranjan said:
I have not played the game....started without any context due to hype....enjoyed a little bit but then the break came

I DONT REMEMBER A SINGLE THING THAT HAPPENED EARLIER......so is there a summary episode of 1st half like Mashle or Devil is a Part -TImer

IS IT WORTH CONTINUING AFTER THE BREAK...cause I was hyped then..but the break was too long and now I dont know whether to start it again or not.

Unfortunately, but no, it doesn't worth. Such a mediocre adaptation
Jul 24, 2023 6:47 AM
Jun 2021
Aditya_Ranjan said:

you should play the game first than if you like it start the anime again
Jul 24, 2023 7:45 AM
Jul 2017
Aditya_Ranjan said:

there was a recap on the anime on YouTube.
Jul 24, 2023 8:29 AM
Feb 2019
the last 4ep were the best, you should watch them after you watch a recap on youtube
Jul 25, 2023 6:00 AM
Nov 2021
I only completed it because I had started watching then I lost all hope and people just overhyped it , it not worth it
Jul 25, 2023 5:51 PM
Dec 2017
Aditya_Ranjan said:

It is a decent, but not particularly good adaptation, plagued by production issues, but it is an above-average anime as a standalone. If you don't plan or intend to play the game and finish its at least 30, but rather 50 hours of run time, then you should watch it.

The last 4 episodes weren't bad (bad CGI was pretty rare, and had some really cool, but sadly short fights as well), with some really good moments (and with some totally unnecessary changes, that harm the cohesion and philosophy of the game, but won't bother an anime-only watcher), and there will be a second cour, which will cover the better part (story and emotional-wise) of the game, and if it won't have the same production issues as the first cour, then it can be an actually good anime. 
Jul 25, 2023 6:42 PM

Jan 2013
I can't seem to care enough to finish it after the long break, I think I'll wait a while and see if the dub comes back. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.

More topics from this board

» Why It got hate?

Otaku_guru - Mar 5

21 by Kristiwazhere »»
Yesterday, 2:08 PM

Poll: » NieR:Automata Ver1.1a Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2023

149 by Seygneur »»
May 27, 11:32 AM

Poll: » NieR:Automata Ver1.1a Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Embient - Jul 23, 2023

112 by SettyLove »»
May 16, 5:08 AM

Poll: » Are you an Anime-only or Player of the game?

Rob7 - Apr 27

16 by Kirito_Sama_ »»
May 4, 1:10 PM

Poll: » NieR:Automata Ver1.1a Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

105 by Rob7 »»
Apr 26, 9:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.