Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 29, 2023 9:07 PM
Mar 2021
Well a YouTube channel named MUSE ASIA started uploading this anime in English dub but the voices are completely changed and it is a legal platform for watching anime so spy family might be getting 2 English dubs :)
Jan 29, 2023 9:31 PM

May 2022
itz_abhi_005 said:
Well a YouTube channel named MUSE ASIA started uploading this anime in English dub but the voices are completely changed and it is a legal platform for watching anime so spy family might be getting 2 English dubs :)

I haven’t gotten a chance to check out the first English dub. Was it good? When I have time, I want to do a rewatch of the dub.
Jan 29, 2023 9:42 PM
Dec 2021
CHT13 said:
itz_abhi_005 said:

I haven’t gotten a chance to check out the first English dub. Was it good? When I have time, I want to do a rewatch of the dub.

the english dub is phenomenal! one of the greatest dubs in recent years.

As for this youtube thing the OP is talking about, it’s definitely not a legitimate dub, it’s just a fan dub. Just because something is on youtube doesn’t mean it has the legal licensing rights and/or is official.
Jan 29, 2023 9:44 PM
Apr 2021
coolpowers said:
CHT13 said:

As for this youtube thing the OP is talking about, it’s definitely not a legitimate dub, it’s just a fan dub. Just because something is on youtube doesn’t mean it has the legal licensing rights and/or is official.

Muse Asia is actually an official licensor for anime in South East Asian countries so he's not incorrect. I have no clue about the two dub thing though.
Jan 29, 2023 9:52 PM
Jun 2021
InfiNitrous said:
coolpowers said:

Muse Asia is actually an official licensor for anime in South East Asian countries so he's not incorrect. I have no clue about the two dub thing though.

I think since crunchyroll has it's own dub in west and they don't have the rights in the Asian region, since Muse Asia has the rights for the anime in this region they also have done there own dub. I think even bilibili has a dub but not it's own probably the dub that muse asia is streaming on it's channel right now. And also it is a legal platform for anime.
Jan 29, 2023 10:13 PM

Mar 2021
coolpowers said:
CHT13 said:

Muse communication is a legitimate Licensor of anime who have been licensing many shows every season along with past titles. It is surprising they are releasing dubs because This is the first time they are doing that and I have no idea if they are different from Crunchyroll Dubs.

Crunchyroll never licensed their titles for Asian countries and the library is also limited here. Due to which, a lot of people would pirate shows. To overcome this, Muse Communications started a YT channel in around 2018 or so and started uploading licensed anime playlists. It is only available in South East and South Asian countries (for free). So it isn't surprising people from other part of the world aren't even aware of this to the extent of calling it "Fan uploads". So won't blame you for that.
Jan 29, 2023 11:04 PM
Mar 2021
itz_abhi_005 said:

Crunchyroll Dub Is Good To Me I watched it's Very 1st Episode in English Dub Then Other We're Watched in Subbed by me Cause I'm a #Seiyuu Enthusiastic! 💜 specially If Saori Hayami, Takuya Eguchi 🧡 in it!
Jan 30, 2023 12:47 AM

Sep 2022
Which Dub is better, 9anime or Muse Asia???
Jan 30, 2023 5:13 AM
Jun 2021
My my, what is wrong with the persons in here? Such uncultured, bonafide or not, it is an inferior version and in quality very much akin to a fan dub.
///
Jan 30, 2023 5:35 AM
Oct 2022
I was also getting the feeling like 2 different dubs...well this is not so good. Most shocking thing is that muse asia is uploading dubs.
Jan 30, 2023 7:38 AM
Jul 2021
CHT13 said:
itz_abhi_005 said:

I usually watch the English dub version for anime (since I can’t just sit down and read for like five hours) but I don’t for this one since I didn’t like how Anya’s voice sounded just forced but other than that you do you!
Jan 30, 2023 10:22 AM

May 2022
Ari_Beary said:
CHT13 said:

I usually watch the English dub version for anime (since I can’t just sit down and read for like five hours) but I don’t for this one since I didn’t like how Anya’s voice sounded just forced but other than that you do you!
I’ve heard that about Anya’s English Va before. I’ll still eventually check it out but if it’s like what you described and the others described then I’ll probably just watch an episode or 2.
Jan 31, 2023 3:54 AM

Aug 2022
coolpowers said:
CHT13 said:

What are you talking about bro muse asia got a license for every anime they premiere.

Feb 1, 2023 10:58 AM
Mar 2021
Kockorzo said:
My my, what is wrong with the persons in here? Such uncultured, bonafide or not, it is an inferior version and in quality very much akin to a fan dub
so let me tell you now peacefully that IT IS A LEGAL ENGLISH DUB YOU DUMBSH*T SO NOW STFU AND WATCH IT 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2022

491 by colino09 »»
May 18, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2022

442 by AlxiBoua »»
May 5, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2022

321 by Suwawako_ »»
May 3, 4:07 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2022

402 by Fenc »»
Apr 24, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2022

247 by nyxzded »»
Apr 9, 2:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.