Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 19, 2022 9:37 AM
Oct 2020
Shaghaf said:
GeanWolf2000 said:
They are making a lot of pointless complaints.

badmouthing the SOL/comedy parts, as this is the basis of SxF. some calling it fillers but all this is in the manga with some exceptions. action comes with time but most come from comedy moments.

this is still the first season, so they split it into 2 parts, in the manga there are many adventures yet to come, why don't you just go read the manga?
So just for the sake of it being a "comedy" anime , we should stop complaining about the slow plot progression, more over the plot being absolutely trash with lots and lots of ass pulls? Every character being one dimensional? No progression in the relationship of loid and yor? How many times will the author remind us that yor is a bad cook? Getting side stories of characters we don't fucking care about(that friend of loid)? I liked the first part because the character interactions were new and fresh. The author just keeps repeating that shit without progressing the story.
Franky is a important character (he is a informant of wise) and comical
Nov 19, 2022 9:39 AM

Nov 2020
No I didn't forget that it is a comedy.... It's just not funny is all
Nov 19, 2022 11:09 AM
Jun 2021
GeanWolf2000 said:
Shaghaf said:
So just for the sake of it being a "comedy" anime , we should stop complaining about the slow plot progression, more over the plot being absolutely trash with lots and lots of ass pulls? Every character being one dimensional? No progression in the relationship of loid and yor? How many times will the author remind us that yor is a bad cook? Getting side stories of characters we don't fucking care about(that friend of loid)? I liked the first part because the character interactions were new and fresh. The author just keeps repeating that shit without progressing the story.
Franky is a important character (he is a informant of wise) and comical
Hey.... Nobody cares.
Nov 19, 2022 12:05 PM
Mar 2022
Potatoboy11 said:
If the anime is not good enough, then there would be no motive te get into the manga.

The thing is, it's not that this show is sol or comedy or action or whatever. The problem is that it's getting old. Every new episode, I feel less and less excited to see the next one. And even if it is a comedy, it still also is an action show. We're not saying "stop the comedy aspect", we're just asking for at least just a bit of action.

I agree too
Even though I like it anyway , it's fun XD
kinda want some big development but that's just my opinion
the romance part should get a bit more development
maybe 🤔
MrPotatSanNov 19, 2022 12:09 PM
Nov 20, 2022 1:53 AM
Feb 2017
almost everyone who watched this just want to see anya cuteness, they're don't care about a fucking story.
Nov 20, 2022 6:48 AM
Mar 2021
ayaan692 said:
RE-_- said:

Just Fuck sut up already! WTF !

dude relax. it seems like you have some serious issues

I am seriously trying study here and everyone have reply my fucking comments now while i am studying! That time i am watching anime and that dude don't stop replying. please you also don't start again. Go it it!
Nov 20, 2022 2:38 PM

Dec 2016
RE-_- said:
ayaan692 said:

dude relax. it seems like you have some serious issues

I am seriously trying study here and everyone have reply my fucking comments now while i am studying! That time i am watching anime and that dude don't stop replying. please you also don't start again. Go it it!

Then turn off notifications at all. This isn't your personal facebook page, and it's not our fault you need to pay attention to every single notification.

Also, like, don't post (specially if you make multiple posts in a single thread) in a discussion board if you don't want people to reply to you (or call you out on your BS).

You should definitely consider deleting your account if you have this much trouble separating real life tasks from your internet time.
Nov 20, 2022 6:44 PM
Mar 2021
Kimurah said:
RE-_- said:

Then turn off notifications at all. This isn't your personal facebook page, and it's not our fault you need to pay attention to every single notification.

Also, like, don't post (specially if you make multiple posts in a single thread) in a discussion board if you don't want people to reply to you (or call you out on your BS).

You should definitely consider deleting your account if you have this much trouble separating real life tasks from your internet time.

Ya, thanks a lot . . .. .
Jan 3, 2023 12:55 AM

Oct 2008
I can appreciate the show for what it is. And I recognize that it doesn't appeal to me, so I don't like it, nor will I pretend to like it. Yet I still choose to watch it. Therefore I will complain.

I like it's visuals, action, unique traits (spies, assassins, post-war setting).
I dislike it's comedy, it's direction and aspects it focuses on.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2022

361 by enessenpai0 »»
Yesterday, 9:29 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2022

221 by FoodFan364 »»
May 9, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2022

254 by boumboumboum »»
May 7, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Dec 17, 2022

256 by enessenpai0 »»
May 7, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2022

254 by Myzt2 »»
Apr 20, 6:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.