Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2022 4:24 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
This wasn't as bad of a recap as I thought it was going to be.

Showing Mummymon's and Pumpmon's episodes back to back wasn't the focus to me, rather Naoto Takenaka doing the voice over between episodes. He was very much suited for the occassion and his expressions were on point. I'd like him to come back in this atire for later and more scary episodes since he seems to be enjoying the part.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 9, 2022 5:45 AM

Mar 2008
I agree. It was enjoyable the midscenes and he's got a good sounding voice for this.
May 9, 2022 11:57 AM

Feb 2020
Pretty average recap.

SerafosMar 29, 2023 6:36 AM
May 9, 2022 1:21 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
that shit was pointless... he didn't even talk over the episodes, and why talk about Halloween during May lol?
May 9, 2022 1:58 PM

Oct 2013
*face palm* I don't even know why I didn't recognize that the narrator was voiced by Naoto Takenaka until now...though I'm pretty excited about next week's episode especially since I'm guessing the 'vampire' is Myotismon.
May 10, 2022 8:47 AM

Nov 2016
I haven't seen one episodes of this series. But I get the idea this show is about thanks to the recap. Kinda dissatisfied with no Jellymon though
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.