Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Where will Anya go once Loid finished his mission?
Apr 11, 2022 1:09 AM

Oct 2015
I hope he send her to a good orphanage not the rundown one she was at.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 11, 2022 1:11 AM

Jan 2021
All I see is Loid taking care of her for his entire life as a father. Even after his mission.

I mean... He'll get attached to her, right?
Apr 11, 2022 1:15 AM
Aug 2020
Based on how their relationship develops in the manga I really think adoption but yeah, no one knows at this point
Apr 11, 2022 1:18 AM
Jul 2018
KiR4T said:
All I see is Loid taking care of her for his entire life as a father. Even after his mission.

I hope that's how things go and Anya doesn't have to suffer anymore.
Apr 11, 2022 1:25 AM

Mar 2018
I'd say anya will be adopted

» Snowflake - Shihoko Hirata «
0:51 ─〇───── 4:54 ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹  ↻

Traveler, Please enjoy your stay

Apr 11, 2022 1:33 AM
Jul 2018
KiR4T said:

Yeah one can think of it as a way but wouldn't it be cliché! I mean, most of childcare adoption stories don't they end up like this?
I hope the author would come up with some better way.
Apr 11, 2022 1:33 AM
Apr 2022
loid adopting anya permanently believers rise up
Apr 11, 2022 1:48 AM

Jul 2015
He literally said, that once he finishes his mission, she would go back to the orphanage.
But since character development is a thing, this will most likely change.

Apr 11, 2022 1:53 AM

Oct 2021
Bruh, pretty sure fanbase will riot if they don't go for happy ending
Apr 11, 2022 1:59 AM

Oct 2015
EdgyLord666 said:

I won't. It realistic and cold but Loid is a spy. He can't have a baggage like Anya with her.
Apr 11, 2022 2:00 AM

Oct 2015
Piromysl said:
He literally said, that once he finishes his mission, she would go back to the orphanage.

I hope he kept to his word.
Apr 11, 2022 2:14 AM

Oct 2021
rizuxizu said:
EdgyLord666 said:

I won't. It realistic and cold but Loid is a spy. He can't have a baggage like Anya with her.

Idk man, do most people really watching this for realistic purpose and not wholesome comedy?
Apr 11, 2022 2:26 AM

Nov 2021
Probably he will adopt her with her new mother. 🗿

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Apr 11, 2022 2:29 AM
Jun 2021
I want her to take care of her even after the mission man they wre just so cute together
Apr 11, 2022 2:33 AM

Mar 2021
Back to the orphanage, as stated by the show.
Apr 11, 2022 2:37 AM

Oct 2015
Squiyn said:
Back to the orphanage, as stated by the show.

Please this or just leave her on the street.
Apr 11, 2022 2:52 AM

Sep 2020
Loid will marry Yor and adopt Anya as there child, Loid and Yor will stop being Spy and Assassin and leave happily ever after.
Apr 11, 2022 2:54 AM
Sep 2021
hiraku01io said:
KiR4T said:

Yeah one can think of it as a way but wouldn't it be cliché! I mean, most of childcare adoption stories don't they end up like this?
I hope the author would come up with some better way.

Maybe Loid finding out Anya's a telepath somehow in the future might give him an incentive to keep her around or atleast give him a reason to keep her around besides just being attached y'know
Apr 11, 2022 2:58 AM

Nov 2013
Even though manga is far from the end, I still think the ending is predictable. This isn't a realistic drama show. Considering the wholesomeness and the focus on the family, it's safe to assume that Anya will not be abandoned. I'm 99.99% confident that Loid's fake family will end up becoming his real family. 0.001% chance of author losing his mind and giving us a shitty-sad ending for no reason.

There are dramatic moments in the show, and I'm sure Loid's decision to give up on his job for personal happiness will be drama-heavy, but I'm sure the ending will be all smiles.
Apr 11, 2022 3:33 AM
Feb 2022
Considering how the manga is going I think in the end he will want to adopt her.
Apr 11, 2022 3:50 AM

Jul 2021
marriage? i mean loid and yor as in the manga haven't actually held a wedding and anya will still be with them anyways
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 11, 2022 3:54 AM

Feb 2022
I think he will develop real feeling for Anya and then he will never leave her

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
||Profile||----------------||Anime||----------------||Manga||
Apr 11, 2022 4:23 AM
Sep 2020
EdgyLord666 said:
rizuxizu said:

Idk man, do most people really watching this for realistic purpose and not wholesome comedy?

I mean the premise of this series isn't really what you called wholesome it was the characters interaction that make it wholesome

So if someone really looking for pure wholesome comedy this really ain't it
Apr 11, 2022 4:25 AM
Mar 2022
rizuxizu said:
what I can say is that after the end of manga they all three will be living as a happy family where yor and loid will gonna be fell for each other and living with anya as an actual family since war is gonna be end by the series finishes. It will be if only the author not getting nuts in end and go for sad ending which I don't see coming because of comedy and wholsomness of the series
Apr 11, 2022 4:29 AM
Jan 2021
I am surprised at the amount of people that want Anya to be sent back to the orphanage. I personally am fine with a cliche ending where Yor and Loid have a wedding and keep Anya. It is not like I am reading it for a mind-blowing ending in the first place.
Apr 11, 2022 5:10 AM

Feb 2017
rizuxizu said:
Piromysl said:

I hope he kept to his word.

ever heard of retirement? myb he would retire and be with anya after he finishes his mission. its not impossible
Apr 11, 2022 5:14 AM

Feb 2017
rizuxizu said:

that said, they could also pull leon: the professional ending on us lol its quite sad ending but its realistic
Apr 11, 2022 5:15 AM

Oct 2021
Ameenkawaii said:
EdgyLord666 said:

I mean the premise of this series isn't really what you called wholesome it was the characters interaction that make it wholesome

It is, go read the last sentence of this series synopsis.
Apr 11, 2022 5:41 AM

Nov 2013
Oremonogatari said:
I am surprised at the amount of people that want Anya to be sent back to the orphanage. I personally am fine with a cliche ending where Yor and Loid have a wedding and keep Anya. It is not like I am reading it for a mind-blowing ending in the first place.
Yeah, some people are just that cruel it seems. I mean, the anime makes clear that Anya was returned 4 times already. We see how happy she is with Loid. Why would anyone want her to be sent back to f-ing orphanage again in the end??? Do you want to see a little girl suffer again? This is action-comedy with "FAMILY" in the title, not drama ffs.

The same people will then rate the show poorly because a COMEDY show turned out to be COMEDY and not whatever else they imagined it to be...
Apr 11, 2022 5:53 AM

Oct 2015
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
rizuxizu said:

that said, they could also pull leon: the professional ending on us lol its quite sad ending but its realistic

That would be the perfect ending.
Apr 11, 2022 6:00 AM

Sep 2020
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Oremonogatari said:
Yeah, some people are just that cruel it seems. I mean, the anime makes clear that Anya was returned 4 times already. We see how happy she is with Loid. Why would anyone want her to be sent back to f-ing orphanage again in the end??? Do you want to see a little girl suffer again? This is action-comedy with "FAMILY" in the title, not drama ffs.

The same people will then rate the show poorly because a COMEDY show turned out to be COMEDY and not whatever else they imagined it to be...
Well said. Don't mind this edge people I guess Usagi Drop manga's ending is a masterpiece for this kind of individuals.
Apr 11, 2022 6:07 AM
Sep 2020
EdgyLord666 said:
Ameenkawaii said:

It is, go read the last sentence of this series synopsis.

Yeah just like I said the interaction between characters make it wholesome despite having dark settings of cold war

It is indeed a wholesome comedy but it can go dark if they want to. it isn't 24/7 happy all the time type of comedy

It's also one of the reason I really like this series
AmeenkawaiiApr 11, 2022 6:10 AM
Apr 11, 2022 6:20 AM
Jan 2021
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Oremonogatari said:

Yeah, I guess they just dislike Anya, which isn’t that unpopular to find surprisingly. Anya is my probably favourite character in the series so I definitely don’t want her back in the orphanage.
Apr 11, 2022 6:53 AM

Feb 2017
ZXEAN said:
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

Well said. Don't mind this edge people I guess Usagi Drop manga's ending is a masterpiece for this kind of individuals.

Usagi Drop is a masterpiece
Apr 11, 2022 7:41 AM
Dec 2021
KiR4T said:

Agreed. Any other scenario would be a disappointment
Apr 11, 2022 7:45 AM
May 2011
Having only watched the first episode, this will probably be Twilight's last mission. After which, he raises Anya as his child
Apr 11, 2022 8:22 AM

Oct 2015
Fail_Man_X said:
Having only watched the first episode, this will probably be Twilight's last mission. After which, he raises Anya as his child

I hope so. It the hardest mission after all.
Apr 11, 2022 8:25 AM
Nov 2018
A realistic ending is not always a good ending. It depends on the show itself. What's with this idea that happy ending = bad ending. Fullmetal has a happy ending and it's extremely well received (ofcourse not everyone gonna like it). Then there's Cowboy Bebop, can't really call it a happy ending but it is one of the best end to an anime. So everything depends on the story itself and how it is presented to the readers/viewers. It's quite obvious that Loid's fake family gonna turn into a real one at the end of the story and I can't wait to see it.
Apr 11, 2022 1:19 PM

Oct 2015
Askadude said:
A realistic ending is not always a good ending. It depends on the show itself. What's with this idea that happy ending = bad ending. Fullmetal has a happy ending and it's extremely well received (ofcourse not everyone gonna like it). Then there's Cowboy Bebop, can't really call it a happy ending but it is one of the best end to an anime. So everything depends on the story itself and how it is presented to the readers/viewers. It's quite obvious that Loid's fake family gonna turn into a real one at the end of the story and I can't wait to see it.

I agreed, a happy ending would be the best. The whole family deserved all the loves.
Apr 11, 2022 1:35 PM
Jan 2022
Not to be cynical but it would be silly for an intelligence agency to let an asset like Anya go. I don’t believe in it but option 4 should definitely be a darkest timeline that she’s locked in a Westalian black site lab and experimented on for years.
Apr 11, 2022 1:42 PM
Mar 2022
Hope they stay all together ;3
Apr 11, 2022 2:07 PM

Mar 2008
Well... let's think...
1. A good ending.
Loid will finish the job, but will receive great support from Anya and Yor. They will do so well that they will truly become a family, a family of spies and from shadows they will protect the world. And as Anya skill will be discovered, her new parents will train her and in the future she will become a first-class spy. Top of the top.
2. A bittersweet ending.
Loid will finish the job, but he knows they can't stay with Anya. They will discover Anya abilities, but knowing that other people under the guise of good intentions will want to use her, so before disappear from her life, they will find her a good new home so that she can live happily in peace. Loid and Yor, however, will continue to do their job to ensure peace in the world and from time to time, from the shadows they will check hows Anya is doing.
3. Bad ending.
The mission is successful, but Loid and Yor will die together. Anya will be shocked, but she decides to avenge her foster parents, using her abilities, she will deceive people, she will slowly gain skills and resources, and then track and kill all those responsible, as a result, she will become a real criminal lord, but she will secretly take care of the balance so that a tragedy does not happen on on a global scale.

Apr 11, 2022 2:08 PM

Apr 2013
The story will end with Twilight revealing his real name, marrying Yor and adopting Anya.

It's written in the stars.
Apr 11, 2022 2:57 PM

Dec 2020
tbh i think loid is gonna continue taking care of her, im pretty far in the manga and i dont see why he would just abandon her, he really does care
Apr 11, 2022 3:04 PM

May 2021
Seeing the direction of this series, its definitely gonna end up with Twilight retiring, marrying Yor and adopting Anya. My guy deserves happiness as well.

Apr 11, 2022 11:18 PM

Oct 2015
Looks like everyone prefer the wholesome route... Fake into real family.
Apr 12, 2022 3:28 AM
Oct 2020
This manga’s premise is a fake family turning into a real one. If you’re expecting a dark and bitter ending then quit while you’re ahead as you will only be disappointed.
Apr 12, 2022 3:35 AM
Mar 2021
Obv Loud and Yoru would adopt them.
Apr 12, 2022 3:52 AM
Aug 2021
anya adopted..I genuinely believe that
Apr 13, 2022 7:56 AM
Oct 2020
Anya become a Spy with Yor skills! 😎
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2022

491 by colino09 »»
May 18, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2022

442 by AlxiBoua »»
May 5, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2022

321 by Suwawako_ »»
May 3, 4:07 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2022

402 by Fenc »»
Apr 24, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2022

247 by nyxzded »»
Apr 9, 2:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.