Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 28, 2010 4:01 AM

Oct 2009
HoaRy said:
OrochiPL said:
francismeunier said:
Just though of something what if a level 2 and level 4 with the same power combine? Is it possible that it can make a level 6 logically?

So Haruue's friend should be lv4 telepath then. But how do they combine?

Connect your fingers and FUSION!
No, I doubt it will work (how should combining powers work anyway?). A Level 5 is not equal to a LVL2 and a LVL3. The levels are not linear.
It would need several LVL5 to create a LVL6.
Yeah but what happens if there is a certain wavelength that helps in th Fusion like it was said in the subs about the special case with Haruue's ability.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 28, 2010 4:10 AM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
HoaRy said:
OrochiPL said:
francismeunier said:
Just though of something what if a level 2 and level 4 with the same power combine? Is it possible that it can make a level 6 logically?

So Haruue's friend should be lv4 telepath then. But how do they combine?

Connect your fingers and FUSION!
No, I doubt it will work (how should combining powers work anyway?). A Level 5 is not equal to a LVL2 and a LVL3. The levels are not linear.
It would need several LVL5 to create a LVL6.
Yeah but what happens if there is a certain wavelength that helps in th Fusion like it was said in the subs about the special case with Haruue's ability.

I just thought, if AIM field have something to do with the "poltergeist attack", then AIM field must be connecting Haruue with that friend of her's and power up Haruue's powers(like flying nice boat and eathquake).
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 28, 2010 4:44 AM

Apr 2009
CkretAznMan said:
HoaRy said:
Still confusing is, how will that lead to LVL6 next episode :/
Seems like their going to connect this arc with the Clone Saga as well.

At firstly i didn't watch the preview, but when i heard the next title watch it.
Misaka isn't wear clothes like this on it:

And if Railgun want connected to Index properly, somehow must learn abut the lvl6 experiments. (Before august 20, when Touma met the first sister.)

"There's no such thing as a coma. He is surly previewing the afterlife." by
Feb 28, 2010 5:15 AM

Aug 2008
godlike said:
HawthorneKitty said:
Not enough Kiyama, I am disappoint.
This is quite true. Although, isn't she supposed to be in prison? Lmao. Sneaky woman. I'm sure she'll be around more in the next few episodes.

Interesting to see that Haruue is a child error. Lookin' forward to the next episode now~
Feb 28, 2010 5:28 AM

Nov 2008
When this ends, I'll be reading the manga, foh sure.
Not satisfied at all.

Kdanni said:
CkretAznMan said:
HoaRy said:
Still confusing is, how will that lead to LVL6 next episode :/
Seems like their going to connect this arc with the Clone Saga as well.

At firstly i didn't watch the preview, but when i heard the next title watch it.
Misaka isn't wear clothes like this on it:

And if Railgun want connected to Index properly, somehow must learn abut the lvl6 experiments. (Before august 20, when Touma met the first sister.)

Wait wait wait. LV 6 experiments.. does that mean crazy white guy?
Feb 28, 2010 5:32 AM

Jun 2009
desolato said:

No crazy white guy, it's Accelerator.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 28, 2010 5:34 AM

Nov 2008
OrochiPL said:
desolato said:

Yes, that is who I'm referring to, of course, but I thought 'let's not mention his name for once', since that's all I've been doing in these Railgun forums.
Feb 28, 2010 5:59 AM

Aug 2009
desolato said:
OrochiPL said:
desolato said:

Yes, that is who I'm referring to, of course, but I thought 'let's not mention his name for once', since that's all I've been doing in these Railgun forums.

Oh no... Why does that crazy white haired guy with the annoying laugh have to return. D:
Feb 28, 2010 6:05 AM

Oct 2009
Jumperboy333 said:

Oh no... Why does that crazy white haired guy with the annoying laugh have to return. D:
Because his evilness is EPIC! Oh Well GIF time since I had some time:
Let's see Haruue eating this time melon...kind of cute=>

Of course I could not pass up that cheating part of Misaka=>

Feb 28, 2010 6:12 AM
Jul 2018
francismeunier said:
Jumperboy333 said:

Because his evilness is EPIC!

I have some doubts that this LVL6 will connect to Accelerator. My current feeling tells me that Haruue's extra-ability will show up temporarily a power that is equal to LVL6. Maybe they will take that as a motivation to start the Accelerator+Imouto project.

Let's see Haruue eating this time melon...kind of cute=>

Yes, very cute when she takes a bite with still some left on her tongue
Feb 28, 2010 6:46 AM

Aug 2009
HoaRy said:
francismeunier said:
Jumperboy333 said:

I have some doubts that this LVL6 will connect to Accelerator. My current feeling tells me that Haruue's extra-ability will show up temporarily a power that is equal to LVL6. Maybe they will take that as a motivation to start the Accelerator+Imouto project.

I don't think it for a motivation... I mean, if it is it's completely useless since the anime almost ended. We won't see an imouto arc soon. I think they'll make an Index S2 first.
Feb 28, 2010 6:49 AM

Oct 2009
Ok I have watched some parts about Kiyama of episode 9, 10 and 11....there is nothing about Haruue nor that room but I did get reminded about the AIM fields and out of control experiments, which are elements of this plot right? So I decided to find out some elements that are strange to me in this episode and found out: a) if MAR is rescue squad then what needs they have for research?=>
Kuroko says Kiyama is in prison....that's funny I swear I see her at the end of episode 20 (someone is pulling the strings in the administration)=>
Finally if it's wavelengths=>
then it can be by air and by sea (most common I have seen so far since both times Haruue went crazy near the water)
Jumperboy333 said:
HoaRy said:
francismeunier said:
Jumperboy333 said:

I don't think it for a motivation... I mean, if it is it's completely useless since the anime almost ended. We won't see an imouto arc soon. I think they'll make an Index S2 first.
You forgot the point that all this might end before the whole Accelerator arc starts therefore it is correct to say it may act as a motivation. S2 of Index will make things resume after the Golem incident.

Feb 28, 2010 6:59 AM

Apr 2009
Accelerator appearance not necessary but if Toaru Kagoku no Railgun consequent whit Toaru Majustsu no Index then

And I will like more the series if it will happen simultaneously the Haruue case. It guarantee lots action in the finale.

Feb 28, 2010 7:16 AM

Nov 2008
So, there's still hope, but I'm afraid there's a big chance it will be too rushed towards the end. And for some reason I really don't expect them making an Index II or Railgun sequel.
Feb 28, 2010 7:26 AM

Aug 2009
desolato said:
So, there's still hope, but I'm afraid there's a big chance it will be too rushed towards the end. And for some reason I really don't expect them making an Index II or Railgun sequel.

Why not? The novels and mangas are still ongoing. And I think Index and Railgun are successful animes.
Why else would J.C. Staff include filler episodes when there's a complete arc waiting to be animated. The fans are gonna beg for a second season of Railgun, and probably for Index too.
Feb 28, 2010 12:22 PM

Mar 2008
Great episode, interesting turn of events. The title of next episode really looks promising :)
Feb 28, 2010 3:14 PM
Dec 2008
next episode is called
Level 6??

you mean...accelerator will come out??

that would seriously be an
AWESOME end to the series
Feb 28, 2010 6:35 PM

Aug 2008
Wasabi said:
Holy crap, there was plot movement. Uiharu got annoying. She clearly lets her emotions get the better of her and doesn't think of the bigger picture. Why the fuck is so many people in the Index universe so damn annoying?

I'm assuming that Terestina and Kiyama had a relationship in the past, probably during that time when they were doing the experiments with the kids. Terestina is obviously the mastermind behind all of this with her shady smirk. She's most likely continuing the experiment somehow. Perhaps she managed to copy the power of the dead girl and is using it to manipulate Haruue.

Pretty much that. ^ I'm glad Kuroko is keeping her head on & keeping a close eye on what's going on. Uihara is a little too naive. Sometimes I question how useful she is as a Judgement member. There's not much of this series left. I want things to heat up even more.
Feb 28, 2010 10:05 PM

Jan 2008
It was decent, I'll give it that.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Feb 28, 2010 10:28 PM
Apr 2009
I am enjoying this arc very much; the plot is great! Can't wait to continue!
Feb 28, 2010 11:17 PM
Mar 2009
Hardly any progression at all this episode. There was some, mostly at the end scene in the hospital, but the rest of the episode was boring.
Mar 1, 2010 2:04 AM
Jul 2018
Jumperboy333 said:
Why else would J.C. Staff include filler episodes when there's a complete arc waiting to be animated. The fans are gonna beg for a second season of Railgun, and probably for Index too.

Maybe they were told to make original stories? Maybe they'll try to milk it, giving away only Beach and Onsen episodes with heavy steam, so people buy the DVDs.
Maybe they will throw in some shit and say to the fans: When you want the real story, buy our first season so we can produce the second.
I sometimes can't comprehend those people.

Now let me bring in another thing: I read that some seiyuu said, in episode 21, it became clear for them what Uiharu's ability is. Anyone an idea?
Mar 1, 2010 4:09 AM

Apr 2009
HoaRy said:
Now let me bring in another thing: I read that some seiyuu said, in episode 21, it became clear for them what Uiharu's ability is. Anyone an idea?

The flowers on her head will grow tendrils or become huge meat eater flower.

Mar 1, 2010 4:42 AM

Nov 2007
Hm..looking forward to the next episode on what a 'child error' is.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Mar 1, 2010 8:33 AM
Jul 2009
only three weeks left :(
i guess i don't have anything to add, it's a nice episode. Now I'm just curious what will happen next week, this week rather, because the episode title is very intriguing.
Yeah, it's about level 6 but i don't think Accelerator will come out. If he will really show up, i can't think of any relevance for the arc itself. Instead of Accelerator, I want to hear some explanations from Kiyama-sensei about the poltergeist case.
Mar 1, 2010 8:45 AM

Feb 2008
What I'm really hoping for before the end of this show is that we'll get another fan-service episode like the swimsuit one we got earlier, 'cause we didn't get enough Saten in that episode.
Mar 1, 2010 8:47 AM

Feb 2008
stupid double posts
Mar 1, 2010 8:54 AM
Jan 2010
N1nj4br34dm4n said:
What I'm really hoping for before the end of this show is that we'll get another fan-service episode like the swimsuit one we got earlier, 'cause we didn't get enough Saten in that episode.

Yeah, because there haven't been enough pointless episodes yet, right?
Mar 1, 2010 9:51 AM

Aug 2009
Oh, and by the way Uiharu needs to die. Kuroko was awesome in this episode. <3
Thank god Saten isn't emo anymore.

HoaRy said:
Jumperboy333 said:

Maybe they were told to make original stories? Maybe they'll try to milk it, giving away only Beach and Onsen episodes with heavy steam, so people buy the DVDs.
Maybe they will throw in some shit and say to the fans: When you want the real story, buy our first season so we can produce the second.
I sometimes can't comprehend those people.

I thought it was already confirmed that her ability was growing flowers out of her head.
Even though I thought it was summoning giant pink robots in the previous episode.
Mar 1, 2010 10:12 AM

Jun 2009
Jumperboy333 said:
HoaRy said:

I thought it was already confirmed that her ability was growing flowers out of her head.

That an ability? -_-
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 1, 2010 10:29 AM

Aug 2009
OrochiPL said:
Jumperboy333 said:
HoaRy said:

That an ability? -_-

Guess so. Another reason why Uiharu should die.
Mar 1, 2010 10:45 AM

Oct 2009
Jumperboy333 said:
OrochiPL said:
Jumperboy333 said:
HoaRy said:

That an ability? -_-

No! Something cute to die is terrible. It's like seeing a cute animal die.....not good. Her ability is I would think to do with vegetation but still not sure what it has to do with...flowers? Accelerating vegetative growth?

Mar 1, 2010 10:50 AM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
No! Something cute to die is terrible. It's like seeing a cute animal die.....not good. Her ability is I would think to do with vegetation but still not sure what it has to do with...flowers? Accelerating vegetative growth?

Please francis, don't compare cute animal to Uiharu, you're insulting this animal...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 1, 2010 10:50 AM
Jul 2018
Jumperboy333 said:
OrochiPL said:
Jumperboy333 said:
HoaRy said:

That an ability? -_-

Nah, I don't like Uiharu much but I wouldn't even go as far as punching her in the face :x
Possible reference to her ability might be the scene, where Telestina pulled out the yellow (chocolate, or what was it?) for her. It's either an foresight ability or some kind of telepathy, if Telestina submitted her the information YELLOW at that time.

OrochiPL said:
francismeunier said:

Please francis, don't compare cute animal to Uiharu, you're insulting this animal...

LOL
removed-userMar 1, 2010 10:54 AM
Mar 1, 2010 11:08 AM

Aug 2009
HoaRy said:
Jumperboy333 said:
OrochiPL said:
Jumperboy333 said:
HoaRy said:

That an ability? -_-

Nah, I don't like Uiharu much but I wouldn't even go as far as punching her in the face :x
Possible reference to her ability might be the scene, where Telestina pulled out the yellow (chocolate, or what was it?) for her. It's either an foresight ability or some kind of telepathy, if Telestina submitted her the information YELLOW at that time.

Ah, good thinking. I guess she'd be more useful then. But I didn't get that scene at all...
She would've been useful-er (is that a word?) if she could summon giant pink robots.

HoaRy said:
OrochiPL said:
francismeunier said:

LOL

Orochi's right. Uiharu just needs to die. Quickly. ASAP. Unless her powers are useful. Which I highly doubt.
Maybe Accel will kill her the next episode. God, I hope so.
Mar 1, 2010 11:19 AM

Jun 2009
Jumperboy333 said:
HoaRy said:
OrochiPL said:
francismeunier said:

LOL

Orochi's right. Uiharu just needs to die. Quickly. ASAP. Unless her powers are useful. Which I highly doubt.

And then i would want to hear his evil laugh. ^^
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 1, 2010 11:21 AM

Aug 2009
OrochiPL said:
Jumperboy333 said:
HoaRy said:
OrochiPL said:
francismeunier said:

LOL

And then i would want to hear his evil laugh. ^^

No... Not that. That laugh irritated the hell outta me.
I thought I never had to hear it again. Turned out that laugh returned in Ookamikakushi. Who knew that gay brother had the same VA as Accel. XD
Mar 1, 2010 12:27 PM

Nov 2008
Jumperboy333 said:

I thought I never had to hear it again. Turned out that laugh returned in Ookamikakushi. Who knew that gay brother had the same VA as Accel. XD

desolatoMar 1, 2010 12:30 PM
Mar 1, 2010 12:40 PM
Jul 2018
desolato said:
Jumperboy333 said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-zGnLZY7BI&rel=1">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-zGnLZY7BI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

I wondered what you hated about it, but okay, it is indeed unique :D
Mar 1, 2010 12:49 PM

Nov 2008
Heeeheeeheee.
I love this guy. He takes a bullet to the brain and still lives.

Anyhow, more goodness:
desolatoMar 1, 2010 12:52 PM
Mar 1, 2010 3:31 PM

Oct 2009
HoaRy said:
desolato said:
Jumperboy333 said:

I wondered what you hated about it, but okay, it is indeed unique :D
You got it wrong it's like this.....fixed your coding.
desolato said:
Heeeheeeheee.
I love this guy. He takes a bullet to the brain and still lives.

Anyhow, more goodness:
Epic laugh! Epic! Epic! Loved those videos. You impressed desolato dear! :D

Mar 1, 2010 7:06 PM

Jul 2008
I want my Meltdowner + Accelerator -.-

Next episode titles is level 6? What is this bullshit
Mar 1, 2010 11:12 PM
Jan 2010
^ Telestina might be using Kiyama's papers on synesthesia to work on the Level 6 Shift Project. Perhaps, she's one of the leading staff on that project.

About the Uiharu-Kuroko conflict, both sides are at fault.
Kuroko jumps to conclusions that Erii is behind this without researching herself (Poor Mii and Biribiri do all kinds of stuff for her to make that rushed conclusion) and even BLUNTLY tells it to her friends. I think Kuroko still doesn't treat Uiharu that nicely, unlike Mikoto.
Uiharu, on the other hand, jumps on the other end of the spectrum by saying she has nothing to do with the RSPK incident without any proof. But I think it's understandable since she just doesn't want people to be blindly put into experiments without a viable reason.

And why the hell is with all those Uiharu hate?
OrixMar 2, 2010 4:23 PM
Mar 2, 2010 8:16 AM

Feb 2008
Zephiel_ said:
N1nj4br34dm4n said:

Yeah, because there haven't been enough pointless episodes yet, right?

ah, but that raises the question of, "is fan-service pointless?"

I don't think it is. Just my opinion.
Mar 2, 2010 6:23 PM

May 2008
Uiharu noob
Mar 3, 2010 6:26 AM

Nov 2009
Uiharu has the right to express her thought even it's unreasonable ,and protecting the friend is a good thing to do isn't it. You can't really blame her here.

But, I doubt how she will react if the cause of the earthquake is really Erii.
Mar 5, 2010 5:11 PM

May 2007
What will this have to do with level 6?

Also Uiharu and Shizoka were both dumb in this episode.
My anime list
Mar 10, 2010 2:09 AM

May 2008
Maximatum99 said:
Dust2Dust said:
Nice flying boat in this episode.

This made me lol. Hard.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Mar 13, 2010 7:20 PM
May 2008
Seriously, nice boat!!!

Also, pretty obvious about the child error girl.
KillthisAccountMar 13, 2010 8:08 PM
Dead Account
Please Delete
Apr 3, 2010 6:18 PM

Nov 2007
Interesting developments so far, looking forward to how this plays out.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Mar 5, 2010

149 by povsuduvolosy »»
May 27, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Proselyt - Jan 29, 2010

166 by Guren_Der »»
May 22, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Mar 19, 2010

373 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 18, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Mar 12, 2010

213 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 18, 11:53 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Feb 19, 2010

154 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 18, 10:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.