Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 9, 2010 6:00 PM

Jul 2008
Remus_Lupa said:
Kinda pathetic that this filler is better than the main plot.

I was kinda botherd with them calling level upper cheating. From what I gather being an Esper in NOT A GAME(I just lost the game)! Other than that I was kinda hoping for the fat kid to be a romantic interest for Saten. He was a bro! :P

Definition of cheating:

-cheating(a): violating accepted standards or rules

-Cheating is an act of lying, deception, fraud, trickery, imposture, or imposition. Cheating characteristically is employed to create an unfair advantage, usually in one's own interest, and often at the expense of others,

Sound fair enough to me
Jan 9, 2010 7:16 PM
May 2008
Not the greatest episode, but not really bad either. Mostly just a boring episode since no new information was given, and no new progress was made.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Jan 9, 2010 7:33 PM

Jul 2008
ah! its the loli teacher
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jan 9, 2010 8:22 PM
Nov 2007
Yeah, I was happy to see Komoe-sensei come back in, it was a good cameo. I don't get the people saying "omfg more exploshun plz character development boring".

I really enjoyed this ep, I found myself somewhat invested in Saten's advancement or lack thereof as the episode drew to a close. That in and of itself is a mark of good storytelling.
Jan 9, 2010 8:29 PM

Jun 2009
I liked it, next episode looks good.
Whens accelerator arc starting?
Jan 9, 2010 10:54 PM

Feb 2009
Give me a break you guise, this episode was ADSORABLE.
>:33333333

saten ruiko-chan is clearly the main character in this series.
Jan 10, 2010 1:08 AM

Aug 2008
Nice refreshing episode. It washes over you just like the rain in the episode. Ok, that was a bit much. Still enjoyed it though. Had to laugh at the awkwardness between Saten & the "Dummy check" girl. Looks like she has a fan... or a secret crush.

DKJ
Jan 10, 2010 4:29 AM

Oct 2009
Personally this episode had its shinning moments with Komoe Tsukuyomi and Juufuku Miho the eyebrow girl. Now Juufuku's shy side and confession was great and I am glad they did not keep her long in detention. Saten's friends Akemi, Muu-chan and Mako-chin were a good comeback...kind like their enthusiasme and the biker girl is back too with her little gang. They brought back self reality and the Heinserberg theory. The flashbacks were a nice touch. Try harder and never give up are great mottos. Nothing really much else to say except that Komoe was back! I am loved her voice in Index and her cute side. Depite her appearance and age....she is adorable in other aspects=>
So does anyone knows about the basketball thing here=>
Now clealy Miho was very cute here and cute side of blushing=>
Now clearly ths report card here=>
makes me think that Saten has some good points in Clairvoyance, Psychokinesis and Precognition. The ending was heartwarming to see all of Saten's friends come for her and let's not forget Gekota! Overall a nice little episode about Komoe coming back with some nice flashbacks to remind the mind.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Jan 10, 2010 4:51 AM

Dec 2008
After I finished Toaru... no Index last week
I was eagerly waiting for the next railgun episode ; )

My cute Miho showed up as well as the small Komoe Sensei.

not much in happened so far in Toaru Kagaku no Railgun but Im ok with that
It still has the better Op and Ed theme in comparison with Index XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2010 4:58 AM

Oct 2009
Fabienne said:
I got to admit to you that Miho' shy side with the way her eyes/hair are makes it mysteriously adorable. I just don't know what exactly it makes it so much more with me. Just a hair/eye setup changes a lot would be my point in this.

Jan 10, 2010 5:02 AM

Jun 2008
Hmmm....OK. So what was that all about?
Jan 10, 2010 6:14 AM

Dec 2008
francismeunier said:
Fabienne said:
I got to admit to you that Miho' shy side with the way her eyes/hair are makes it mysteriously adorable. I just don't know what exactly it makes it so much more with me. Just a hair/eye setup changes a lot would be my point in this.

At her first appearance I thought her funny eyebrows were cute too.
And she looks similar to Suzume Saotome from Hyakko ;D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2010 6:16 AM

Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
makes me think that Saten has some good points in Clairvoyance, Psychokinesis and Precognition. The ending was heartwarming to see all of Saten's friends come for her and let's not forget Gekota! Overall a nice little episode about Komoe coming back with some nice flashbacks to remind the mind.

I was thinking the same thing when I was reading that report. It looks more like she has the potential to become a level 1.
Dodecahedron-O24Jan 10, 2010 1:36 PM
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Jan 10, 2010 8:43 AM
Dec 2007
Great episode, I kind of liked Saten's chara development and the whole moral of the episode. Well directed too.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jan 10, 2010 9:15 AM

Nov 2007
Good episode. There was also Yukari Tamura in this one.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jan 10, 2010 10:01 AM

Jun 2009
At this point, I'm a little surprised how much more prominent Saten is than everyone else. I guess she'll continue that way through this next arc... and no doubt vie for Biribiri's heart! Ohh Kuroko, you have no hope in defeating the Saten...
Jan 10, 2010 11:24 AM

Oct 2009
Fabienne said:
francismeunier said:
Fabienne said:

Maybe I should see that anime then. Looks similar...you mean appearance or even personality?

Jan 10, 2010 12:56 PM
Jul 2018
The new OP which will be used soon (next or in 2 eps I guess), was played on the webRadio:

Jan 10, 2010 12:59 PM
May 2009
francismeunier said:
makes me think that Saten has some good points in Clairvoyance, Psychokinesis and Precognition.

---
She probably tries to predict the condition of Uiharu's underwear before flipping up her skirt
Carlos_MartinJan 10, 2010 1:09 PM
Jan 10, 2010 1:07 PM

Jan 2009
That's just like Mikoto, to get all enthusiastic over some festival-thingy for kids ( ´・‿-)~
What trouble awaits Saten and the others? ( ゚,_ゝ゚)
Komoe-sensei ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ...Wait, how come her name contains the word 'moe'?(゚⊿゚)
Why's Saten so quiet and distant? \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/
Jufuku is somehow reminding me slightly of Kuroko, though a lot more shy (ΘεΘ;) And somehow, her perversing about letters is just plain weird (¬_¬)
Saten-san~ ( ̄ー ̄)
Could it be ..? Could it really be ..? ʘ‿ʘ
Huh.. Won't let me know that I guess, huh? Tell me, nao щ(゚Д゚щ) (Oh don't mind my ranting)

Jumperboy333 said:
Umm, where was the new OP? o__o
I was thinking the same thing, since when is this new? (・3・ア
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 10, 2010 1:33 PM
Nov 2009
HoaRy said:
The new OP which will be used soon (next or in 2 eps I guess), was played on the webRadio:

Kinda similar to the old one lol.
Jan 10, 2010 3:52 PM

Jul 2008
HoaRy said:

Fripside again ._.

Where's my Mami kawada when I want her? Index op > Railgun op even tough Railgun > Index.
Jan 10, 2010 6:10 PM

Aug 2008
Episode was alrite. Saten better level up sooon. It was good to see Komoe-sensei again. Sho cutee.
Jan 10, 2010 6:18 PM

Jul 2008
PerkyKirky said:
Episode was alrite. Saten better level up sooon. It was good to see Komoe-sensei again. Sho cutee.

She won't, at least not soon.
Jan 10, 2010 6:22 PM
Nov 2009
maxime1007 said:
Where's my Mami kawada when I want her? Index op > Railgun op even tough Railgun > Index.

railgun op> index op, but index>railgun, imo =)
well that's what i think as of now, might be different if imouto arc in railgun proves to be beyond awesomeness.
Jan 10, 2010 6:31 PM

Jul 2008
toratiger said:
maxime1007 said:

well that's what i think as of now, might be different if imouto arc in railgun proves to be beyond awesomeness.

Ahah perfect opposite ._.
Imouto arc > Level upper arc. This can't go the other way.
Jan 10, 2010 6:40 PM
Nov 2009
maxime1007 said:
toratiger said:
maxime1007 said:

No arguments there.
I wonder if Touma will become a main lead in that arc. Like how Misaka was a side character(in the anime anyways) until the imouto arc. Really curious as to how they will narrate the story, character wise. Maybe they will skip the final fight, telling only what happened before(how Misaka tried to stop the facilities), leaving an open ending. :o
Jan 10, 2010 7:00 PM

Jul 2008
toratiger said:
maxime1007 said:
toratiger said:
maxime1007 said:

No arguments there.
I wonder if Touma will become a main lead in that arc. Like how Misaka was a side character(in the anime anyways) until the imouto arc. Really curious as to how they will narrate the story, character wise. Maybe they will skip the final fight, telling only what happened before(how Misaka tried to stop the facilities), leaving an open ending. :o

Well it is indeed possible that Touma will play an important role even in the railgun manga, afterall it is him who beat the crap out of Accelerator but I think that it will still focus on Misaka and another problem she'll have to deal with because seriously the ''A level 0 beat our dear level 5 so we'll stop the project" from Index sound really dull, as if they'll stop because of that. I'm pretty much thinking that Misaka have seriously something to do with that and they used what they said in Index as an excuse.
Jan 10, 2010 7:03 PM

Oct 2009
maxime1007 said:
HoaRy said:

Fripside again ._.

Sounds good! I like it this one....let's hope the rest is great too! I love tears of joy that something different is coming up!

Jan 10, 2010 7:05 PM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
maxime1007 said:
HoaRy said:

Fripside again ._.

Sounds good! I like it this one....let's hope the rest is great too! I love tears of joy that something different is coming up!

Wait wait, your message make no sense considering mine =/.
Jan 10, 2010 9:07 PM

Aug 2007
Not much happened in this episode but I still liked it a lot. Saten is like the new main character and it's nice to see her fighting to level up.
I especially liked the scene when she confronted the delinquent girl.
Jan 10, 2010 9:30 PM

Dec 2007
It was enjoyable episode, and I enjoyed it but not much about this one. I am looking forward to the next episode.
gameoffreak8Feb 6, 2010 12:15 AM
Jan 10, 2010 9:39 PM

Oct 2009
maxime1007 said:
francismeunier said:
maxime1007 said:
HoaRy said:

Fripside again ._.

Wait wait, your message make no sense considering mine =/.

It does mean something but to add sense....I would have to say the OP of Index is unique in its own way and the Railgun one too. I like both beats although Index second OP is better than first and Railgun remains to be seen which one I really like more. Beats.....both are good of both seaons to me.

Jan 10, 2010 9:45 PM
Nov 2009
francismeunier said:
It does mean something but to add sense....I would have to say the OP of Index is unique in its own way and the Railgun one too. I like both beats although Index second OP is better than first and Railgun remains to be seen which one I really like more. Beats.....both are good of both seaons to me.

I have a really hard time figuring out what that whole paragraph means. So which one is it that you like again? lol
conbiniJan 10, 2010 9:53 PM
Jan 10, 2010 9:52 PM

Jul 2008
toratiger said:
francismeunier said:

I have a really hard time figuring out that whole paragraph means. So which one is it that you like again? lol

Wonder wonder...
Jan 10, 2010 9:55 PM

Oct 2009
maxime1007 said:
toratiger said:
francismeunier said:

I have a really hard time figuring out that whole paragraph means. So which one is it that you like again? lol

Wonder wonder...
In Index it's OP2 and in Railgun don't know yet as second OP is not in but between Index and Railgun cannot decide on that one.

Jan 10, 2010 9:59 PM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
maxime1007 said:
toratiger said:
francismeunier said:

Wonder wonder...
In Index it's OP2 and in Railgun don't know yet as second OP is not in but between Index and Railgun cannot decide on that one.

You are saying that in Index you like the second op better than the first one and that in Railgun you can not decide since the second op is not out?
Then it really has nothing to do with what I said since I am comparing Mami kawada (who did both Index's op) and Fripside (Who did both Railgun's op) and that you are comparing both Mami kawada's song together and both Fripside's song together.
Jan 10, 2010 10:44 PM
Jul 2009
maxime1007 said:
toratiger said:
maxime1007 said:
toratiger said:
maxime1007 said:

No arguments there.

Well it is indeed possible that Touma will play an important role even in the railgun manga, afterall it is him who beat the crap out of Accelerator but I think that it will still focus on Misaka and another problem she'll have to deal with because seriously the ''A level 0 beat our dear level 5 so we'll stop the project" from Index sound really dull, as if they'll stop because of that. I'm pretty much thinking that Misaka have seriously something to do with that and they used what they said in Index as an excuse.

Spoilers For Majutsu no Index

So I wonder if they will even cover the accelerator arc? Even if they do, Misaka and Touma were separated for a lot of it, so we'd have plenty of room to focus on what she was doing in that time instead of repeating stuff we already saw with Touma s the main character. So yeah, don't see him taking over Misaka's show the way she stole his.
XerainJan 10, 2010 10:48 PM
Jan 11, 2010 1:50 AM

Dec 2008
francismeunier said:
Fabienne said:
francismeunier said:
Fabienne said:

Maybe I should see that anime then. Looks similar...you mean appearance or even personality?

Yeah you have to watch Hyakko, it is great ; D
Suzume is a silent but cool character so there is only a similarity in the appearance.
Jan 11, 2010 3:23 AM

Oct 2009
Fabienne said:
francismeunier said:
Fabienne said:
francismeunier said:
Fabienne said:

Yeah you have to watch Hyakko, it is great ; D
Suzume is a silent but cool character so there is only a similarity in the appearance.
Ok I see interesting.
maxime1007 said:
francismeunier said:
maxime1007 said:
toratiger said:
francismeunier said:

Wonder wonder...

You are saying that in Index you like the second op better than the first one and that in Railgun you can not decide since the second op is not out?
Then it really has nothing to do with what I said since I am comparing Mami kawada (who did both Index's op) and Fripside (Who did both Railgun's op) and that you are comparing both Mami kawada's song together and both Fripside's song together.
Well I not think it was like that but maybe both singer know each other in real life. Actually each have their beat and both are unique so it's hard to tell which ones are better. I like both singers to answer you on that one.

Jan 11, 2010 7:54 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
maxime1007 said:
francismeunier said:
maxime1007 said:
toratiger said:
francismeunier said:
Wonder wonder...
Well I not think it was like that but maybe both singer know each other in real life. Actually each have their beat and both are unique so it's hard to tell which ones are better. I like both singers to answer you on that one.
francis.. Are you trying to make sense again? (Hey I'll give you a hint; You don't.)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 11, 2010 8:11 AM

Jul 2008
Xerain said:
maxime1007 said:
toratiger said:
maxime1007 said:
toratiger said:
maxime1007 said:

No arguments there.

Spoilers For Majutsu no Index

So I wonder if they will even cover the accelerator arc? Even if they do, Misaka and Touma were separated for a lot of it, so we'd have plenty of room to focus on what she was doing in that time instead of repeating stuff we already saw with Touma s the main character. So yeah, don't see him taking over Misaka's show the way she stole his.

Railgun spoiler
Jan 11, 2010 9:14 AM

Jun 2008
This episode reminds me of a quote:

"Man's mind, stretched by a new idea, never goes back to its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Jan 11, 2010 9:28 AM

Feb 2008
I would have no problem with this show being taken over by Saten, she's the best character in the dang show anyway. Would pay money for her to take over this next arc like she did the last one. But, it prolly won't happen that way, but a guy can dream can't he?
Jan 11, 2010 1:26 PM

Aug 2008
After two long weeks of waiting for this episode I was kinda disappointed. Another filler episode after episode 13. The lack of Mikoto almost kills me.
However, since I like Saten I still enjoyed watching the episode.

TorenoJan 11, 2010 1:34 PM
Jan 11, 2010 8:50 PM

Jul 2008
Toreno said:

No seriously I fear that they'll finish this season with filler and make imouto arc in a second season someday.
Jan 11, 2010 9:50 PM

Jan 2009
maxime1007 said:
Toreno said:

No seriously I fear that they'll finish this season with filler and make imouto arc in a second season someday.
Well to put it this way, that'd be a guarantee for another season, eh? Since from what I've heard, that'd be a pretty important arc.
Jan 11, 2010 9:56 PM

Jul 2008
Oosran said:
maxime1007 said:
Toreno said:

Well to put it this way, that'd be a guarantee for another season, eh? Since from what I've heard, that'd be a pretty important arc.

As we are still waiting for a second season of Index to cover the others arc we will probably have to wait for a second season of Railgun.
I also doubt it will take less than 2 years between the season.
Jan 11, 2010 10:02 PM

Jan 2009
maxime1007 said:
Oosran said:
maxime1007 said:
Toreno said:

As we are still waiting for a second season of Index to cover the others arc we will probably have to wait for a second season of Railgun.
I also doubt it will take less than 2 years between the season.
Still, as long as there is one . : >
Oh that reminds me.. Index.. Right, forgot how unsatisfying an ending that was : <
Jan 12, 2010 1:41 AM

Dec 2008
Im still a bit confused about the time line of Index and Railgun, when did they overlap will they overlap at all?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Mar 5, 2010

149 by povsuduvolosy »»
May 27, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Proselyt - Jan 29, 2010

166 by Guren_Der »»
May 22, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Mar 19, 2010

373 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 18, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Mar 12, 2010

213 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 18, 11:53 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Feb 26, 2010

147 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 18, 11:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.