Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 14, 2020 6:07 PM
Dec 2019
isn’t megumin.. 13?

yeah, i really hated this ova
Nov 15, 2020 9:09 PM

Feb 2016
rdexx said:
isn’t megumin.. 13?

age is just a number though

yeah, i really loved this ova
Nov 17, 2020 9:09 AM
Dec 2019
marioforever said:
rdexx said:
isn’t megumin.. 13?

age is just a number though

yeah, i really loved this ova
ayo🔈pedo on the prowl🔈😝
Nov 18, 2020 12:56 PM

Oct 2013
Hah, that was funny. A lot of fanservice and oppai beating, but I think it was the main purpose of this whole OVA. ;p
Nov 24, 2020 6:48 AM
Jan 2018
Are people really complaining about fan service .... In a OVA
Dec 3, 2020 5:14 PM
Aug 2020
that was pretty hot ngl
Jan 29, 2021 2:22 PM

Feb 2020
Crap episode. This could have been so much better, like having a short adventure to somewhere with a hilarious battle or something funny like that.

SerafosOct 27, 2022 8:19 AM
Feb 24, 2021 6:32 PM
Dec 2019
This was disgusting. I could put up with it until Kazuma started waving his dick in front of Megumin's face.
Thank you ova for saving me from wasting my time with season 2 and the movies. For once, Aqua was actually decent.
Sure they killed Kazuma again, but any viewers that are bothered by Kazuma's behavior don't actually feel any relief. Apparently water being shot up his ass is enough for the viewers to feel like he got what was coming to him? Although, I will admit his facial expression did make me laugh.
Wtf was Megumin saying near the end about how she needs Kazuma, right after he waved his cock in her face? Like............ Hello????????? You really don't.
This is a male fantasy, why else is there a whole ova based on it? Ugh.
What a waste of time.
Darkness was the only enjoyable part.
Thank you, but I will not be returning, no amount of beautiful animation can convince me to come back.
Not sorry for the rant, but my god was that ova fucking disgusting.

I'm not complaining about the fanservice, I just think it's disgusting that people can put this on tv and then it's overlooked because it's anime. This entire ova was based around sexual harassment, and that just doesn't sit right with me. I think it's disgusting, and I will not be returning for season 2 or the movies.
0ssiFeb 24, 2021 6:35 PM
Feb 27, 2021 12:16 AM
Nov 2020
That pict make kazuma look's like a villain (lmao)
Mar 9, 2021 12:40 PM

Aug 2014
Don't know why, but it was funnier than any other episode so far?
Finally, that girl from OP - Yunyun made appearance I thought they forgot about her.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 17, 2021 4:45 AM

Jan 2021
OMG!! I didn't know Kazuma was such a fu**ing chad!! But thank god that hot spring shower interrupted that embarrassing scene with Megumin😅🤣.

It sure has been one hell of a ride up till this point, now on to S2🤩!

Jun 17, 2021 12:34 PM

Jun 2020
Omg I was laughing so much throughout but when he KEPT asking & taunting Megumin to rip off his dick & then the hot spring went up his ass I lost it LOOOOOOL

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Aug 6, 2021 4:49 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Yeah... I'll probably won't bother with season 2 anytime soon after seeing this. I really didn't like the direction it took even if so many people enjoyed it, but to each their own I guess. Kazuma's character has slowly but surely become one of my least favorites from the show.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Aug 21, 2021 6:22 PM

Nov 2010
The thought of manipulating and ordering those cute girls as he pleases gave me a hard on. I thoroughly enjoyed this. hehe 8/10
Sep 17, 2021 7:56 AM

Apr 2014
It was a step down from the series. I liked that it was anticlimactic in that the whole episode was just pointing out exactly how pathetic Kazuma is.
Sep 28, 2021 10:06 AM
Aug 2021
There were two character switcheroos in this episode (≧▽≦)

Megumin turns into (smug)Kazuma

iconic

Kazuma turns into Darkness

This one caught me off-guard lol

Kazuma is at his most perverted in this episode. I love how Aqua doesn't need to do anything lewd to feel defiled. I liked how Megumin truly accepts Kazuma as a friend. So all he wanted in the end was peace huh?

"You are oppai"
-Facktack-Sep 28, 2021 10:24 AM
Nov 17, 2021 5:22 PM

Jan 2021
Even tho it wasn’t on purpose Kazuma finessed them for 4 days and they did whatever he wanted man was living like a king
Mar 25, 2022 7:38 PM
Dec 2020
So my sister and I were watching KonoSuba S2 on a piracy streaming site last night, and we were both confused why episode 1 felt so much more like season 1 than episode 2 did. On top of that, it felt like we missed a bunch of stuff while watching episode 2, and neither one of us understood why YunYun was treated like a new character after being fully introduced in episode 1 as someone whom the gang was more than acquainted with.

Imagine how far my ass launched when I discovered that we were watching this instead of S2E1 the whole time.
Jun 13, 2022 6:14 AM

Jan 2022
oppai, only oppai I remember hahaha
“Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored.”

— Wayne Dyer
Jul 9, 2022 10:46 AM

Apr 2020
They killed him???!!!!!
I don't know how signatures work

Jan 3, 2023 2:55 PM

Aug 2020
Funny although Kazuma could have toned things down a little.
Jan 27, 2023 1:19 AM

Jun 2020
Quite a funny OVA really enjoyed it

Feb 1, 2023 9:43 PM

Apr 2021
We get to see Yun'yun in this episode. And welp Kazuma was being Kazuma throughout. I couldn't stop laughing!!!! This was hilarious!!!
Mar 5, 2023 2:46 PM
Oct 2019
Goddam piece of art
Mar 16, 2023 9:00 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Bahaha best OVA ever XD love the fan service
Mar 29, 2023 7:36 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was a fantastic OVA, I liked this one a lot more than the last episode of the first season, and honestly it was one of the funniest episodes so far. I like the fact Kazuma was a bit of a villain in this one which is evident by the key visual for the OVA, of course whether he’s a villain or not is depending on perspective lol, you could argue he was incredibly cultured, he did have some genius ideas after all, I think having Yunyun and Magumin play strip rock paper scissors was my favorite nefarious wish he thought up lol. Also just having Aqua go on fetch quests was really funny. And of course the final bit where Kazuma admitted to bad things he’s done and thought of the girls was the cherry on top, his comments on Darkness especially got me lol, just “you are boobs”.

I also want to mention how it’s a bit of a shame the introduction for another character was skipped, being Yunyun this time, I was really looking forward to her too but she’s just another character they already happened to know just like Wiz, it’s a minor gripe tho. And lastly, man there was a true lack of culture in the crunchyroll comment section for this episode, some folks really don’t like fanservice, a true shame, but I guess it was inevitable some uncultured folks would be attracted to this show. All that being said tho this was a great OVA, I’m excited to check out the 2nd season now!

Edit after starting Season 2: Yunyun ends up getting a proper introduction later thankfully, I guess they just wanted to include her in the OVA so they skipped it for now.
TheColonel76Mar 30, 2023 8:20 AM
Apr 19, 2023 2:47 PM

Mar 2010
One of the goats and fap worthy. 

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 21, 2023 3:11 PM
Oct 2019
LoneWizzy said:
Cruelest thing i've ever heard ;_;

Kazuma you have no heart ;_;

What a dumb translation
Jun 12, 2023 8:34 PM
Jun 2023
It was really good
Dec 7, 2023 11:40 PM
Nov 2023
Damn, I felt so bad for Yunyun in this one.
Jan 12, 2:23 AM

Jan 2008
Kazuma treating all the girls like shit for an entire episode is not what I call compelling TV. Pretty horrible.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Mar 24, 7:51 AM

Aug 2019
darkness is boobs.
megumin is flat.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 7:55 PM

Mar 2022
I honestly don’t know why I never got around to watching this sooner but honestly this was still on broad for the humour in the show which is really good and very hilarious. This was officially Yunyun’s first appearance and she is just as hilarious as she was in the second season which I saw her first which I honestly don’t mind in the slightest because Konosuba isn’t really known for it’s lore and it wasn’t like I was out of the loop when she first appeared in that season.

Yeah Kazuma was just digging his grave when he was making the girls doing his filthy requests. XD It was only a matter of time in that respect. I will admit I was happy to the season 1 opening again after a while. You have to feel sorry for Yunyun because of Megumin treating her like crap though I will say the slapping boob scene was funny and we did get to see a flashback of why Kazuma is special to her. Man she had it rough if the other guilds were just rejecting her constantly she must have had low morale by the time she reached Kazuma’s group.

What can I say? This is pretty decent stuff I mean come on it’s Konosuba of course I enjoyed it. Lots of funny moments and you can’t go wrong with seeing Kazuma having water go up his ass and then scream in agony that was pretty enjoyable to watch. XD

Overall I’ll give the OVA an 8 out of 10.
Apr 6, 11:52 AM

Jan 2018
Man, this OVA fucking ruled. I wonder why they made this an OVA instead of Episode 11. Was it really that risque that they couldn't air it on TV without censorship? Welp.

Finally! The debut of Megumin's eternal rival Yunyun. Her addition made this episode infinitely funnier.

Kazuma was really Kazutrash in this episode. But that just made it way funnier. The fact that he let his desires go wild was pretty awesome even if it was nefarious. But that's just what desires are.

I am more surprised the girls went through with all of his wishes. You'd think they'd hit the limit on the second day and just leave him to die. But I suppose they were true friends even if they caused him trouble. It is a bit unfortunate if you think about how he thinks about them tho...

But wait a sec, did Kazuma really die by the end? That's wild to think about. I guess it's understandable they'd be mad after hearing what he had to say but still killing him was going a bit too far... even if they could revive him from the dead. Wild that Kazuma died 3 times in just one season.

Now, time to rewatch Season 2. I remember it being much funnier than Season 1 so I can't wait to rewatch it.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» did anyone else kinda hate kazuma after this?

gore_is_lit - Dec 3, 2021

28 by Violet_KFY »»
Jul 4, 2023 9:21 PM

» Is this filler?

a0o-kun - Mar 16, 2023

22 by Olivre »»
Mar 19, 2023 4:25 AM

» KonoSuba OVA PV + New visuals (9/4/2016)

DarklordVor - Feb 25, 2016

32 by ernst »»
Jun 23, 2016 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.