Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 19, 2010 11:11 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I just love the new girl Haruue Eri! She is so cute here eating=>

but her and Uiharu in yukata are so much cuter together
.....O_O what the heck was that robot at the end? You got to admit that Shirai's teleport is sure useful for moving in your stuff and escaping from the crazy dorm lady=>
Notice the photo booth poses are funny when looked for some time....I had some laugh there=>
I was that even though Uiharu looked at how to tie a yukata they failed here..guess Uiharu is even clumsy with instruction...good thing Saten came to the rescue=>
Anyone know this game from Japan?=>
Did not understand why Misaka hit Shirai here=>
Guessing Misaka and gekota love will never go away=>
For Mii it's always has to be Musashino milk....looks like that's a lot of them....no kidding her breasts are big=>
francismeunierFeb 20, 2010 10:20 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 19, 2010 11:44 AM

Aug 2009
nano nano~

francismeunier said:

.....O_O what the heck was that robot at the end?

What the heck was going on at the end @_@
[right]

Feb 19, 2010 12:04 PM

Oct 2009
porkypink said:
nano nano~

francismeunier said:

.....O_O what the heck was that robot at the end?

What the heck was going on at the end @_@

I just saw it a second time in some parts and I am thinking Kiyama, Telestina are using somehow with the pendant that Haruue Erii has to cause the earthquakes...maybe it can even go as far a certain arc in Index of a girl that could do something like that with the whole AIM notion itself since it was mentioned is what I am thinking. I do wonder what is the point of the earthquakes.....destroy the whole town? Terrorize the people? In any case porkypink looks like Kiyama and Telestina are unto to something with maybe MAR unit. Poltergeist sudden activity? Please do not joke around....there is none who died around to want revenge...now would there be? Must be someone who is doing this with ability or AIM notion. If you look at these and the sequence around these parts near end of episode before credit roll.....you can clearly see that there is something fishy going on with those people as proof says here=>
francismeunierFeb 20, 2010 10:21 AM

Feb 19, 2010 1:15 PM

Feb 2008
Yeah we can somehow guessed what is going on and what she planned .

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 19, 2010 9:35 PM

Apr 2009
It's so hard to believe that there was an actual story this episode...
Feb 19, 2010 9:44 PM
Jun 2008
Daigo sensei has a wedding ring on his finger...Too bad didn't saw his wedding ceremony
It seems the character TeresTina(from episode 12) appear again ^^ somehow when i looked into the wiki,it say unknown.....
MorningGloryFeb 19, 2010 10:06 PM
Feb 19, 2010 10:58 PM
Nov 2009
Oh sweet the undressing lady is back!
Feb 19, 2010 11:12 PM

Sep 2008
Yessssssss my favorite character is back... and Alphonse Elric is here...
However...
ITS THE ALICE GAME, I SWEAR IT IS!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2010 12:25 AM

Nov 2008
Her pendant brings good luck? More like it influences quantum changes from consciousness, amiright? Well, we all know it is related to Kiyama so that's not the case.

When the pink mech suit came in I'm like, "lolwut?"

Still... it's gonna take more than that to ramp back up this series.
Feb 20, 2010 12:36 AM

Apr 2009
HawthorneKitty said:

Sure feels like it. Though that's probably due to the severe lack of male characters in Railgun. It's pretty much the exact opposite of what 07-Ghost is...
ReaperEXEFeb 20, 2010 12:54 AM
Feb 20, 2010 12:39 AM

Apr 2009
francismeunier said:

My guess was Kuroko teleported the ring.
Feb 20, 2010 2:36 AM

Oct 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
Why would it be like that anyways? If it's about the characters being limited it's because introducing more of them at this point would not finished this season....might be a good thing to announce a second season.
Krimson said:
francismeunier said:

My guess was Kuroko teleported the ring.

Ah ok, I missed that....cheating is never good.
Maximatum99 said:
Her pendant brings good luck? More like it influences quantum changes from consciousness, amiright?
That's what I was assuming about Harue.....to use her pendant in order to disperse AIM fields to the point of causing poltergeist activity or even earthquakes but for what purpose if so.....could it be that the pendant is more of another level upper thing?

Feb 20, 2010 2:44 AM
Jul 2018
Just at the moment I gave up hoping for an interesting story, there might be one. The EQs weren't bad and I'd like the series to go on and finish like that.

francismeunier said:
I just love the new girl Elize Harue!

I think it's Haruue Erii, not a foreign name since it was written like this in the credits. But yes, she is damn cute - no wonder since it's Kana-chan who voices her :3
I just hope that she won't end up like the girl in the final(?) Index arc.
what the heck was that robot at the end?

Really. It was the colour O_O

Basically the same with catching gold fish. There are small toys (like figures) inside those balls.
For Mii it's always has to be Musashino milk....looks like that's a lot of them....no kidding her breasts are big=>

Yes, even in the preview she had her milk on the table 8D
Feb 20, 2010 3:08 AM

Oct 2009
HoaRy said:
francismeunier said:
I think it's Haruue Erii, not a foreign name since it was written like this in the credits. But yes, she is damn cute - no wonder since it's Kana-chan who voices her :3
I will trust on that one and edited my posts in regard to that but I heard it more as Elize Harue more than anything but I trust more your instinct on that one. Who is Kana-chan as a seiyuu again?

HoaRy said:
Basically the same with catching gold fish. There are small toys (like figures) inside those balls.
Ah ok, that's interesting to know.

HoaRy said:
Yes, even in the preview she had her milk on the table 8D
Rofl too much milk and a big addiction.

Feb 20, 2010 3:42 AM
Jul 2018
francismeunier said:
HoaRy said:
francismeunier said:
I will trust on that one and edited my posts in regard to that but I heard it more as Elize Harue more than anything but I trust more your instinct on that one. Who is Kana-chan as a seiyuu again?

http://myanimelist.net/people/185/Kana_Hanazawa
Feb 20, 2010 3:46 AM

Oct 2009
HoaRy said:
francismeunier said:
HoaRy said:
francismeunier said:

http://myanimelist.net/people/185/Kana_Hanazawa
Oh damn she is cute IRL too.....want to bring her to my farm... :D

Feb 20, 2010 3:54 AM

Aug 2009
Lol, when that pole fell over and that giant robot saved Uiharu and that other girl, I was like ''WOW, SO THAT'S UIHARU'S POWER! SUMMONING GIANT PINK ROBOTS!'' :D
But, no... Too bad. D: The woman that looks like Kuroko's mom saved them.

Great episode, 5/5! =D
Feb 20, 2010 3:58 AM
Jun 2008
Jumperboy333 said:
Lol, when that pole fell over and that giant robot saved Uiharu and that other girl, I was like ''WOW, SO THAT'S UIHARU'S POWER! SUMMONING GIANT PINK ROBOTS!'' :D
But, no... Too bad. D: The woman that looks like Kuroko's mom saved them.

Great episode, 5/5! =D
Izzit just me?isn't that robot suit painted with pink look a bit weird?
Feb 20, 2010 4:17 AM

Apr 2009
I enjoyed the slice of life episodes of the past weeks but as soon as i finish this one, i got fired up again for the series.. so this would be the final arc, i guess?

i like the new character.. definitely moe..
HoaRy said:
I just hope that she won't end up like the girl in the final(?) Index arc.
yah.. hope so, too.. coz it would not just make me depressed, it would also further ruin the series for rehashing similar stuff from the parent story..
Feb 20, 2010 4:52 AM

Jun 2008
Can't get used to pink mechas. Apart from that ok episode.

I get the feeling Uiharu has no real power if she doesn't even care to use them in the face of being crushed by a pole.
Feb 20, 2010 5:38 AM

Jul 2009
I feel pretty sorry for Kongo Mitsuko. I think her role in this anime is just to be a 'victim'.
I hope they at least show her power. I'm pretty curious about her power. Poor girl always be a victim despite she is a lvl 4.

And I'm curious about Kiyama too. I wonder if she escaped from the jail.
Feb 20, 2010 5:55 AM

Feb 2010
Finally they start moving and quit with the fillers. They got strait to the point in introducing the new character. But what is with so many things stuffed together all at the end LOL.
Feb 20, 2010 6:45 AM

Feb 2009
The pink mecha part was dumb, and the music towards the ending didn't seem to fit all that well, but I'm glad we got into another arc.

Feb 20, 2010 8:05 AM
Jun 2008
Proselyt said:
Can't get used to pink mechas. Apart from that ok episode.

I get the feeling Uiharu has no real power if she doesn't even care to use them in the face of being crushed by a pole.
Uiharu have 4 more episode to prove her worth......(by then i won't be that enthusiasm for the changes anyway)
MorningGloryFeb 20, 2010 8:09 AM
Feb 20, 2010 8:15 AM
Jul 2009
hooray for the last arc of this series nano but it's another case related to AIM diffusion fields nano, nothing against it but i hope they do something better than what had happened in majutsu's ending nano. Predictions? I think Kiyama-sensei will join forces wth Mikoto and the gang to solve the poltergeist mystery nano and Telestina will be the final boss.
can't wait for the next epi nano

OK i'll stop the 'nano' thing haha
Feb 20, 2010 8:19 AM
Mar 2009
enough uiharu and misaka to make me happy, and of dear god. RETURN OF THE ATTACK OF THE PLOT! (hopefully)
Feb 20, 2010 8:47 AM

Oct 2009
shinntetsu said:
hooray for the last arc of this series nano but it's another case related to AIM diffusion fields nano, nothing against it but i hope they do something better than what had happened in majutsu's ending nano. Predictions? I think Kiyama-sensei will join forces wth Mikoto and the gang to solve the poltergeist mystery nano and Telestina will be the final boss.

Actually I was wondering since Haruue says nano a lot does it have anything to do with the voice of Shizuku in Omamori Himari series? I think in Haruue's case it sounds better.

Feb 20, 2010 9:05 AM
Jul 2018
francismeunier said:
shinntetsu said:

Actually I was wondering since Haruue says nano a lot does it have anything to do with the voice of Shizuku in Omamori Himari series? I think in Haruue's case it sounds better.

There are plenty of such characters nano. There are too many people who like such characters nano. =P
(Honestly I am not one of them, but sometimes it's cute)
Feb 20, 2010 9:10 AM

Jul 2009
Yay, the plot is back! :o
And so is the Undressing Lady! :o
And the AIM fields! :o
It seems that every time someone tries to do something with them, bad stuff happens... Eh...
And about the new girl... Maybe I didn't notice, but I'm wondering how come that no one mentioned this from 2 episodes earlier:

So.. I guess she's the loli Ritsu's older sister? Or something? :o
Feb 20, 2010 9:17 AM
Nov 2009
me thinks Haruue is one of the kids from Kiyama's past. ????
Feb 20, 2010 9:19 AM

Jan 2008
DeeCee said:

This.
Feb 20, 2010 9:28 AM

Oct 2009
PR3DAT0R said:
And about the new girl... Maybe I didn't notice, but I'm wondering how come that no one mentioned this from 2 episodes earlier:

Nice memory! I never have figured out or remembered that part.....it was with Tessou episode. I have memory blank...who is Ritsu again?

Feb 20, 2010 9:51 AM

May 2009
Those dolls at the beginning were freakish enough on their own, and then they even moved >< God i hate creepy dolls...

Harue Eri has weird hair :P
Feb 20, 2010 9:56 AM
May 2009
PR3DAT0R said:
It seems that every time someone tries to do something with them, bad stuff happens... Eh...

Yeah, I think so. Or maybe she's her memory fragment that morphed into a body and somehow got lost :D? Okay, maybe not.

And remember that there was an earthquake in that scene as well. It's all starting to come together!!!!
...I think.
Feb 20, 2010 10:05 AM

Nov 2009
Pretty good episode considering they had to spend time introducing a Harue. Too bad it obvious she was a trouble child. I agree with u8sand though, a lot of stuff got mushed into the end. Guess we will just have to wait and see.
Feb 20, 2010 10:30 AM
Oct 2007
Paul said:
DeeCee said:

This.

Very likely that she's looking for the Ritsu-look-alike girl since I think Haruue has shown up before in the Tessou episode, having lost her pendant or something like that.
Feb 20, 2010 11:39 AM

Jan 2010
Em, people, why there was a blue and pink mechas?

Feb 20, 2010 11:41 AM

Aug 2009
x3mslayer said:
Those dolls at the beginning were freakish enough on their own, and then they even moved >< God i hate creepy dolls...

If you hate creepy dolls, then watch Pandora Hearts. =D
Feb 20, 2010 12:06 PM

Dec 2009
Proselyt said:

It might have happened too fast for her to think of that ... but whatever it is, since she is a Level 1 it probably wouldn't have helped anyway...

I agree with francismeunier though, Kurokos ability really is awesome <3
Feb 20, 2010 12:21 PM

Oct 2009
Jumperboy333 said:
x3mslayer said:

If you hate creepy dolls, then watch Pandora Hearts. =D

Don't tell him that Jumperboy333...you gonna traumatize him more if that series has them in it. D: Don't listen to him Jumperboy333 is a bit on the strange side since he is my friend.
Battlesheep said:
I agree with francismeunier though, Kurokos ability really is awesome <3
Why thank you Battlesheep but you know that this episode shows the more useful side of Shirai and you should also agree with me that Shirai ability was too much shown in battle and not like that.
On another note here is my new point.......Ok based on the episode itself explantion of the RSPK:RSPK Syndrome is the condition where an Esper loses control over themselves, causing a subconscious uncontrollable outburst of power.
The manifestation of this power varies by esper at an individual level, however, it is known to occur simultaneously when the abilities of multiple out of control espers converge and manifest as the Poltergeist phenomenon.
Furthermore the Poltergeist phenomenon, when occurring on a large scale, may manifest as an earthquake-like anomaly from a sensory perspective.
It was let's say annoying since it was written so small but lots of respect for Mazui to translate this. So going to my point it goes back to a level upper thing with Kiyama except this time Haruue is the main subject and Kiyama has a ally in this from the proof part...thing is Ritsu is who again....that child who got killed when Kiayama was doing experiments? That's the only my logic tells me. Telestina is still on the ? with who is she exactly.....guess the only logic thinking again was the she was impressed with Kiyama's project of level upper.
francismeunierFeb 20, 2010 12:42 PM

Feb 20, 2010 1:08 PM

Feb 2010
Interesting episode, kind of on the boring side though. I did like seeing more Uiharu though <3 I just wish we could see her friggen power man :(
Feb 20, 2010 1:19 PM

May 2008
...Creepy dolls are creepy D:

Well, that was a somewhat cute episode.

Feb 20, 2010 1:35 PM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
PR3DAT0R said:

Nice memory! I never have figured out or remembered that part.....it was with Tessou episode. I have memory blank...who is Ritsu again?

''Ritsu'' is the one of the Child Errors Kiyama was working with. She, along with the other kids from the group, fell into a coma due to an AIM field experiment gone bad. I forgot her name, but refer to her as ''Ristu'' because she looks the same, and has the same voice actor as Ritsu from K-On!, which is a lol of its own.
Anyhow:

As nobody in the research team even tried to help them, Kiyama is trying to do it on her own.. And that was the point behind the whole Level Upper thing, and it probably has something to do with the events that are taking place now.
Haruue, on the other hand, seems to be a relative of the loli Ritsu, or something like that... At least from my point of view. I mean, she can't be one of the kids from the group- they're all in a coma... Right? One way or another, she seems to be searching for her desperately.
Feb 20, 2010 1:40 PM
Nov 2008
PR3DAT0R said:

Well, Haruue Eri said:

To Uiharu and Saten.
Meaning she's likely to be either something like a sister or a very good friend? :o

Also, in regards to the picture in her locket, the girl is from Kiyama's past for those who don't remember:

( I got post sniped while not paying attention)
Feb 20, 2010 2:52 PM

Jul 2009
Is it just me or have the quality of this show steadily dropped with each episode since episode 14 or so?
It feels like they are adding more and more distanced "cheap" animations and basically all background characters look sloppy and half drawn, in some cases on the verge of unrecognisable.
And there is definitely an increase in the usage of "ehhh, waaah" etc sounds -.-'

I mean come on, it's only 4 episodes left get your act together and finish with excellence.

Putting the fugly mechas and cramped introduction aside it looks like this presumably last bit could wrap things up in a good satisfactory way if they don't stumble on the finish line.
Feb 20, 2010 3:00 PM

Oct 2009
Skeetulz said:
Interesting episode, kind of on the boring side though. I did like seeing more Uiharu though <3 I just wish we could see her friggen power man :(
Nice avatar of Uiharu. About her power...I heard it will be revealed later one but the author does not want to it.....I heard it might be in Index season 2 or Railgun season 2. Even in the mangas it's not said....that's what I heard from some rumors around here.
PR3DAT0R said:
Nice one and thanks for information....I though it was like that....so Haruue is either a sister of hers or a friend....but which one is it?

Feb 20, 2010 3:15 PM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
PR3DAT0R said:
Nice one and thanks for information....I though it was like that....so Haruue is either a sister of hers or a friend....but which one is it?
Seeing how absent-minded the girl is and how much she resembles the young girl in the pedant my guess would be a sister. A twin to be more precise, hence the "missing part" thing and why she acts the way she does.
That would also give her a close connection to the children from the research adding some scientific and biological value and further increasing her role.

That would be my out of the blue guess at least =P
Feb 20, 2010 3:16 PM

Oct 2009
NOW this is a good filler episode! And finally, the action begins!
5 of 5 for this episode!

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Feb 20, 2010 3:42 PM

Oct 2009
EternalDreamer said:
francismeunier said:
PR3DAT0R said:
Seeing how absent-minded the girl is and how much she resembles the young girl in the pedant my guess would be a sister. A twin to be more precise, hence the "missing part" thing and why she acts the way she does.
That would also give her a close connection to the children from the research adding some scientific and biological value and further increasing her role.

That would be my out of the blue guess at least =P

I will at least take into consideration your theory and hope we find out soon the whole thing.

Feb 20, 2010 3:43 PM

May 2009
Whoever decided on the paint job for those mechs should be shot. Otherwise, good start to what looks like the final story arc of the season.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Mar 5, 2010

149 by povsuduvolosy »»
May 27, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Proselyt - Jan 29, 2010

166 by Guren_Der »»
May 22, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Mar 19, 2010

373 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 18, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Mar 12, 2010

213 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 18, 11:53 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Feb 26, 2010

147 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 18, 11:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.