Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 12:27 AM
Veterinarian

Dec 2018
Franky and Robin chwan tells the story. This was a good recap.
Apr 14, 4:02 PM

Jul 2020
I actually really enjoyed this recap. Seeing just about all of Water 7 and Enies Lobby again in one episode was fun. I'm impressed by how well they could tell the story with so little time.
Apr 20, 8:30 PM
Jan 2021
OH MY GOD THAT WAS BEYOND AMAZING! WE GOT TO SEE THE BADASSERY OF LUFFY AND THE REST OF THE CREW YET AGAIN AT ENIES LOBBY! Do you guys know just how much went on in Water 7 and Enies Lobby? Bro that was crazy! And what’s even crazier is how we’re gonna see the rematch between The Fifth Emperor and Pigeon Guy. Things are different now. Not only can Luffy see into the future, but he’s more free than he ever was via the power of Fifth Gear! Oh my god. Cipher Pol really gotta learn that they picked a fight with the most dangerous group they could have, the ones who declared war against the world. Nobody’s getting in their way as Luffy is too busy becoming the King of the Pirates! I’m beyond ecstatic for what’s to come!
Apr 21, 12:34 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Chibi Robin and Chibi Franky and quick recap. to do memory about Ciphel Pol-9!
kekeke
May 3, 11:47 AM
Aug 2020
At this point instead of Recaps and fillers they honestly should just stop airing the anime and make it seasonal and that would really benefit all
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.