Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 4, 2023 4:15 AM

Aug 2020
Nah, I'm fine with the dynamic between them. And shipping = audience, so Endou will create more situations like the ones in the series.

Nov 4, 2023 4:17 AM

Aug 2020
Reply to YanYan
you caused a war ^_^
@yaawwwwnnn OP wrote the post and then left to be never seen again.

Nov 4, 2023 5:23 AM

Oct 2012
Sanjay63773 said:
Two ships that are most popular in Spy x Family fandom will include Anya x Damian and Loid x Yor respectively. Most people are fine with the fact that they would not be too bothered if they just ended up as good friends without being a romantic couple which applies to Anya x Damian ship. Most people do not take ships between children that seriously, that's perfectly fine.

Why people are so against the idea of Loid and Yor being just co-parents to raise Anya? I get that people are into shipping and all that stuff.

I think shipping moments between Loid and Yor is distracting to me and makes me drop the show honestly. It would be pretty fun to see the whole fandom burn if these two didn't end up imao

Because unlike JJK fandom we are not homosexuals.
Nov 4, 2023 5:26 AM

Aug 2013
The show has always been sweet and heartwarming. If the author steered the dynamic, obviously it would ruin what it has built from the start.
I think that's the reason it's a bad idea at its core.

For you, as the show focuses on the family dynamic instead of plot progression. It would be wise to tap out, because what you're expecting won't likely to happen.
Nov 4, 2023 5:27 AM

Dec 2022
Reply to Chibubu
Sorry to tell you this but Eventually both of those ship would sail and my brain almost died reading this sh*t., I know you're one of those LGTV guys from twitter. So , I would recommend I am in love with the Villainless and bloom into you.
@badboybubu Nah I died laughing. Cause I used to own an LG TV (Television of a company named LG).

-Tohka is better than Kurumi. You can't change my mind. 

Nov 4, 2023 9:49 AM

Feb 2015
Because that sounds boring af. Part of the story is them becoming a real family I'm not sure why this escaped you. Go watch some dumb battle shounen or something
Nov 4, 2023 9:56 AM

Feb 2014

Unfornutely, there are many people watching animes just for the sake of shipping. They are feed on that and everything else doesn´t matter.

Additionaly, some ships do not even make sense.

Some people want to show off their shippings to everyone else around them as if they wanted to convey other people to their shipping as if it were some religious cult xD

I know shipping is free and it should be okay in a normal level, but some people are way too much and toxic when it comes to that. Sadly.

By the way, I am not directing those words specifically to Spy x Family, It´s an overall opinion / view.
TechOtakuNov 4, 2023 10:11 AM
Nov 4, 2023 10:08 AM

Nov 2013
Reply to fakeperson2011
Treyv0n said:
Damn why all you in the comments mad asf bro asked a legitimate question😭😭😭💀

Dude, I know, right? Everyone lost their shit over this question.
@fakeperson2011 OP is clearly shitposting.

"I think shipping moments between Loid and Yor is distracting to me and makes me drop the show honestly. It would be pretty fun to see the whole fandom burn if these two didn't end up imao" - This is the reason the thread was made. To whine and bait people.
Nov 4, 2023 5:02 PM

Aug 2022
People who live in west need to learn family is important!
Nov 10, 2023 10:10 PM
Nov 2010
loid and yor should just be friends. she stresses him out. she can't help with anything in the house and he had to do most of the chores on top of overworking. they're not good for each other in the long term with all the lies and dishonesty
Nov 23, 2023 7:37 PM
Aug 2023
I mean if there were 0 romantic interactions between them, that would be fine, but both the show and manga actually semi-push the pairing. There being no progress in their relationship would require a Hitman Reborn level non-ending.
Nov 23, 2023 8:00 PM

Apr 2015
OP is really on a roll with these shit-tier threads. Kind of amazing really, not even I shit post this hard.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Nov 24, 2023 6:05 PM

Jul 2016
1) Because that would against the traditional family image
2) Many fans of the series are romance fans, so of course they want their ship to sail and as you said, Anya and Damian can’t be taken seriously because they are little kids
Honestly can’t think of more reasons because I can’t relate to you at all about being bothered by the tiny shipping moments
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2023

132 by nickehhhhhh »»
4 hours ago

» Season 3 announced!

Marinate1016 - Jun 8

14 by ghier »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2023

196 by St0rms_ »»
Yesterday, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2023

255 by Mat2468xk »»
Yesterday, 12:25 PM

» Season 3 is real!!!!

Dbagas8 - Jun 8

11 by Falcon07 »»
Jun 9, 4:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.