Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 31, 2021 6:47 AM

Feb 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was a fun episode. I remember watching bits of this here and there as a kid on The CW4Kids. Never was a show I really watched, and I don't exactly remember much from it, but I randomly thought of this again one day and was interested in checking it out.

The CGI is...as clashing as I remember, but it kinda works here, somehow. I like the Team Rocket-esque trio and the voice acting. This is really a "stuff's happening" episode, though. It just kinda bounces from thing to thing without much time to linger or explore. And for having just discovered that dinosaurs can come to life from trading cards, everyone who just wound up in the know is super nonchalant about it. Dr. Taylor sorta tosses the kids' card slashers in a scanner and reads off the wiki articles explaining how they work, and then somehow streamlines them to boot. All in the span of...I don't know how long. A day? A few days?

Him giving his son a giant instruction manual right in the middle of a fight explaining how it works only to get ignored was funny, though.

All in all, it was an okay first episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kodai Ouja Kyouryuu King Episode 2 Discussion

KixCamelot - Jan 12

0 by KixCamelot »»
Jan 12, 9:05 PM

» English Dub

KidRyan - Sep 11, 2009

12 by FamilyGuy »»
Dec 31, 2022 8:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.