Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 15, 2015 6:21 AM

Feb 2015
To begin with,actually I'm new in here and just joined this site today,so I am not used to it yet.

So,actually I want to know who will win in the fight ''Misaka vs Kuruko'' .They are characters from ''To aru majutsu no Index'' and ''To aru kagaku no Railgun'' . Those who have watched this anime,may know them very well. Misaka is the no.3 Level 5 Electromaster and Kuruko is a Level 4 teleporter.

Well,I will post some link so you can know more about their abilities and powers.Also please give good reasons on how one of them will win.

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Misaka_Mikoto

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Shirai_Kuroko
Feb 15, 2015 6:24 AM

May 2014
Kuroku goes for the shorts, Misaka electrocutes Kuroko.

Kuroko still got to cop a feel, therefore wins.
Feb 15, 2015 6:26 AM

Nov 2012
the answer is always sailor moon
Feb 15, 2015 6:28 AM
Apr 2013
Touma will knock both of their lights out.
Feb 15, 2015 6:31 AM

Nov 2012
Can't kuroko just teleport poison or a lethal material inside someone else's body? Been long since I watched the anime
Sep 6, 2017 10:22 AM

May 2017
Stupid question, no offense OP

Misaka easy, it doesn't matter where Kuroko teleports, Misaka's range is beyond Kuroko's range, a plasma field would fry Kuroko in seconds and btw Kuroko isn't like Awaki who needn't to touch to teleport something
Oct 13, 2017 8:22 AM

Jun 2017
TsundeReaper said:

No it's not, I think it's a fun question. Electricity isn't infallible, neither is magnetism.

Personally, I'm of the mindset that Kuroko would have a chance. When you consider how unfair teleportation would be, it's easily possible for her to instantaneously evade even electricity, plus - if Kuroko wanted to, she could pull any manner of deadly stunt.

Level 5, Level 4 - almost doesn't matter in some situations. For instance, if Kuroko teleports something massive over top of or onto Misaka, that her electromagnetic ability could not affect, of which there are many, she could indeed win.

Teleportation, no matter how you slice it, is going to be faster than electricity by nature of the word teleport. It also gives her superior evasion and tactical capability - I'd say she stands a chance even against Misaka. It may not be the most offensively convenient ability around, but it's applications are endless. Electricity can be nullified, electromagnetism can be nullified. If she can cut a concrete pillar in half using a pane of glass, she can cut a human being in half too. It hardly matters what material she uses - it will still displace the matter at the location of the teleport.

I've liked the concept of teleporters since I watched Zettai Karen Children - the possibilities are downright unfair, if utilized properly. The applications are practically endless... I guess it depends on the creativity of the Esper, but I'd say it offers at least a level playing field in the worst of circumstances.
Alpha-MethylOct 13, 2017 8:26 AM
Oct 13, 2017 8:25 AM

Sep 2017
Knowing Kuroko's personality she will most likely go for Misaka's chest then get electrocuted. Ez.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Oct 18, 2017 8:42 PM

May 2017
VeggyZ said:
TsundeReaper said:

No it's not, I think it's a fun question. Electricity isn't infallible, neither is magnetism.

Personally, I'm of the mindset that Kuroko would have a chance. When you consider how unfair teleportation would be, it's easily possible for her to instantaneously evade even electricity, plus - if Kuroko wanted to, she could pull any manner of deadly stunt.

Level 5, Level 4 - almost doesn't matter in some situations. For instance, if Kuroko teleports something massive over top of or onto Misaka, that her electromagnetic ability could not affect, of which there are many, she could indeed win.

Teleportation, no matter how you slice it, is going to be faster than electricity by nature of the word teleport. It also gives her superior evasion and tactical capability - I'd say she stands a chance even against Misaka. It may not be the most offensively convenient ability around, but it's applications are endless. Electricity can be nullified, electromagnetism can be nullified. If she can cut a concrete pillar in half using a pane of glass, she can cut a human being in half too. It hardly matters what material she uses - it will still displace the matter at the location of the teleport.

I've liked the concept of teleporters since I watched Zettai Karen Children - the possibilities are downright unfair, if utilized properly. The applications are practically endless... I guess it depends on the creativity of the Esper, but I'd say it offers at least a level playing field in the worst of circumstances.

Nah man, Misaka emits EM waves so she can detect things, and again range issues gives disadvantages to Kuroko.

And FYI teleport attacks are 11 dimensional vectors in this verse so you can't really compare this verse to Zettai Karen Children and others series, if that's the case then even Kuroko could kill Accel

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2013

219 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 28, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nyoko-Kun - Apr 12, 2013

499 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by nanajp »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.