MyAnimeList.net

Favorite People
No people favorites added

RSS Feeds
4 of 17 people found this review helpful

I know there are a lot of people complaining that this was mostly a recap, but I for one appreciated that aspect of the movie. It's been over a year since I finished AnoHana the series, so I loved that the movie helped fill in all the gaps in my memory regarding what happened in the series. The thing I loved most about this beautiful anime was how moving it was...that quality remains in the film, as I was moved to tears more than once. 10/10. RIP Menma!
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful
Jun 1, 2010
Angel Beats! (Anime) add
21 of 63 people found this review helpful

Basically, the only reason why I started watching this was because it was made by Key, and after watching episodes 1, 2, and 3, I stopped. I thought it was boring. However, summer came and I got really bored and started watching it again since it had high ratings on some sites. And, I must say, I am very glad I resumed watching Angel Beats, because it is an excellent anime. Not on the level of Clannad yet, but I think it may get there.

Episodes 8 and 9 especially are the ones that remind me of Key the most. The characters are very read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful