:: C.C.O. Official Newsletter::
Hey there everyone! How are you doing?? We are writing you to inform you all of a few things!
• This is an occasional newsletter, sent to every club's member but with no frequence at all. You could receive it once in a month or even less.
So a little memo: if you'd like to receive a regular newsletter (usually weekly) about the club's activities and what's not, you can sign up here!
• We've recently opened a brand new claim, it has a bi-weekly frequence and is quite particular, take a look!
• Also a brand new category.5 has been opened too!
• Same goes with the usual weekly normal category topic. About this, we also wanted to let you know that the next category might exceptionally open this incoming sunday rather than the usual monday, so you might want to keep an eye on the club ;3
That's it for now, we wish you to have a great day!
Come to pass by and visit the club every now and then!
We'll keep you posted with the regular newsletter!
Have fun claiming at C.C.O.!
:: C.C.O. Official Newsletter:: Hello everyone! How are you doing? This is C.C.O. talking 8D
Some of you are still active in the club but to those who are not, it might seem a long time since our last announcement.
Although this is surely the first time we send you a big newsletter since the mass messages have been taken off from MAL a couple of years ago.
You might probably know this already but we just wanted to be sure to inform you that our club is still alive :D
Actually, it never went inactive in the past years and we are proud to say that we are older than two years (half way to the third actually!) and we'd like you to be active again in the club, so feel free to pass by anytime if you still have interests and fun in claiming ;D
That said, let's just pass to the curious stuff:
• We have a new main layout made by ahin, with each direct link to related claim topics and claimed list! You can visit the club to take a look!
• The current newsletter is just an occasional one that is sent to all 1000+ members of our club.. Although, we are willing to start sending regular newsletters to members that would like to receive them, so if you'd like to receive more informations just sign up here!
• Also, you can find a summary with useful links at the Claim Menu Navigation topic! We've made this to have more order and un-stick many claimed lists the way to leave the club some breathe. Check it out, maybe you might even find some claim who is new to your eyes ^^
• Little memo for everyone, since more than a year now, we've introduced the Badge System, if you want a banner to be made by Staff you need to be registered in the topic! Also you can find out in the Badge Storage if you've already requested it because there's a list of every member and the link to their already made badge, as well you can see if your post may need to be fixed someway!
• Destiny Topic finally reopened after a break and now it's having a new theme! Come to claim if you still didn't have a chance to! It'll probably stay opened until May 10th.
• A recent new claim topic opened: Tribute Reload, it gives the opportunity to everyone who missed a previous tribute in the regular voices topic to claim a role of a Seiyuu they like as well as to claim a different role of a Seiyuu you previously liked to tribute!
• The Category topic is still weekly as always: This week's category is Creatures!
• C.C.O. recently hired a few new persons but we are always looking for anyone that would like to help! Here is the recruit topic if you'd like to volounteer!
• Last, but not least, we are currently having this special game topic who needs anyone to register first, in order to get a gift later ;D
Okay, sorry for the long newsletter but it's impossible to say everything of the last two years in just a few rows! And many things have yet to come!
Have fun claiming at C.C.O.!
We are still looking for members who are interested in helping us with different tasks in the club. If you have lots of spare time, are on MAL almost every day and interested in joining one of the staff openings please feel free to PM one of the admins on which tasks you’re interested in. Here’s some of the staff openings that are available now:
Newsletter Team – This is the area we need the most help. Job of being on the newsletter team is to send letters out to the members of the fan club. Were looking for at least 15 members or more to help us out with this task since sending letters to nearly 5000 members takes a long time for only one person alone.
Member Card Makers - If you have some graphic experience, we need your help with making Member ID Cards and sending them out to members that request for one.
Club Recruiters – Looking for a least a couple of members who are interested to help inviting members to the club that are interested in the Naruto series.
Again please PM me or one the other admins if you are interested in one of the positions above.
So, newsletter's back. :) We are sorry for the delay and everything, Admins [Alan mostly] were very busy. We'll try to keep up going strong even in these busy times. :)
Back to business. We have one tournament match, and it's the semi finals match. As you may, or most probably may not know, two matches were on-going for two+ weeks already, and we got out first finalist. :) Now, onto choosing the second one. You can vote here.
We are getting closer and closer to 4000 members [it's still quite far, but well...], so we are all extremely thankful to you, members, for being with us! :) Thank you.
And last, but not least, as always, we are constantly searching for more newsletter stuff, so we can take off some burden from our existing helpers. If you have free time & good will to help, please leave a message here ---> Newsletter Stuff Needed.
Dear members of KHR! FC,
the Tournament is still on-hold because the BB-codes are not working properly again.
We hope though that something will happen at that front soon.
As some of you might remember, we had the Advent Calendar last year, due to a lack of time we cant pull it off this year :( But we're still having a Christmas Event, just for our dear members [or those that want to participate]. Check it out here ♥
And last, but not least, as always, we are in search for new additions to our Newsletter delivery team! If you have free time and good will, take a look @ Newsletter Sign-ups. :)