Ranked #3420

Volumes: 4
Chapters: 24
Status: Finished
Published: 2005
Authors: Na, Yeri (Story & Art)
Serialization: None

Score: 7.501 (scored by 377 users)
Members: 873
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

kiimin
May 25, 2015
*I should point out there is really no romance in this manhwa even though it is tagged as romance.

Peter Panda is a nice, short manhwa is about growing up and overcoming internal conflicts. The characters go through a phase, as represented by their personified dreams.
The story is rather nice and heartwarming, albeit melancholy at times. Sometimes I find myself expecting a little too much out of the story, and left disappointed. There is quite a few ounces of comedy in here, but I feel that it can be very light-heartening at times, and sometimes unnecessary. The characters have read more
I found this review Helpful
cookie567
Jun 1, 2013
This is my first review but seeing as there was no reviews I thought I would write one for you.
Honestly the story was really great. The characters had outstanding back stories and it may have been short and the ending may have been a bit foreshadowed it was still a very satisfying ending.
I think that even if you dislike the ending you wont regret reading the story because it was really good. But that's just my opinion. You should read it though!
I found this review Helpful