MyAnimeList.net

Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: 2011 to ?
Genres: Yaoi
Authors: Aida, Saki (Story), Takashina, Yuu (Art)
Serialization: Chara

Score: 8.071 (scored by 256 users)
Members: 790
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top manga page.

My Info

Popular Tags

No tags found
May 21, 2012
ikasama-shoujo
I'll take this as a privilege for being the first to review this manga.

Even though there's only chapter 1 available, I guess I'll be biased because I've already read all the English translations of the BL Drama CD (Deadlock, Deadheat & Deadshot) and listened to it. Though I haven't read the actual novel.. but it's still the same anyway. And I'm sure this manga will get alot of ATTENTION once the later chapters will be released.

Story: 10/10

Of course.. I bet Deadlock will remind you of Under Grand Hotel of Sadahiro Mika-sensei because of the same setting. Prison. But no. It's not really the same. I read more
Aug 4, 2012
ThePoliyoyo
From the chapters released so far you can see they pretty much stick to the novel, so story-wise I don't think there are going to be any surprises.

The story is similar to "Under Grand Hotel" in terms of setting and even some events but this trend stops when it comes to it's characters. Deadlock's main couple's chemistry just pales in comparison to what Swordfish and Sen have going on and by no means Dick should be looked upon as the new Swordfish.
Still, there is some kind of plot going on and it even managed to get sidetracked one time.

The thing that pretty much saves this read more
Dec 7, 2013
Elena-Catherine
I read the first and the second chapters in English, but there weren't any other chapters avaiable. I bought the manga in German (I'm actually german) because these two chapters impressed me so much (the story and the beautiful art), that I really wanted to go on reading. I must say also, that the 3rd and 4th chapters were as good or maybe better than the 1st and the 2nd.

I know that many of you will think that Deadlock is only a copy of „Under grand hotel“, but this really isn't true. Of course, it's the same setting and also a similar idea read more
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices