Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 21, 2013 12:17 AM
Mar 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The husband cheat on her with a bitch.
the girl find out about the husband cheat on her.
and she got raped by the man who give the pic of her husband cheating to her.
the rapist love her.
Happy ending for the Girl and the rapist lOL
Sep 21, 2013 2:27 AM

Jul 2010
Can't really tell if this is a sequel or a remake. Because if she already cheated on him, he's just doing the same. So she goes ahead and does the same with the other guy. This is turning more to lover swapping than NTR. Still has the NTR vibe from it's previous episodes lol
Sep 21, 2013 6:18 AM
Mar 2013
i think this is a remade im really sure about it
Sep 21, 2013 1:23 PM
Oct 2011
they probably made it a remake ep becouse of how it ended in episode 2. i like this ep way better and love the end, the husbands face was funny, they look so happy together, and she going to have a kid just like she wanted(i think she looks cute with her new hairstyle)
Sep 21, 2013 1:45 PM
Sep 2013
this series is based on eroge.
they just animate a different route than the previous 2 episodes

damn i want a pregnant sex scene after seeing the ending

also lol at the husband face in the end
Sep 21, 2013 4:36 PM

Jul 2010
I just watched it, and I feel for the husband. It looked as if he forced to go into that brothel. Then obviously she saw him cheat because of the picture and fell in loved with Shinagawa cause he was always there for her sexually and I guess emotionally (red haired dude) instead of Shuuichi when she took off her ring. Poor husband lol At least she divorced him though. That's the BIG PICTURE!!

If he wasn't forced into it, then serves him right. But if he wasn't then poor guy :/. It doesn't really go into it. Although it does show the husband very knowledgeable about how Shinagawa was being overly generous to them as a neighbor. Maybe he felt jealous? Then somehow he went into a brothel. Tbh, considering the first part when she found out about the cheating, she still loved him. It was just at the end that she fell in loved with Shinagawa, so if only he didn't go into the brothel, it would've been okay.

Japan has the biggest cheating rate but one of the lowest divorce rates in the world. Even if he fucked up, even if he was "set up" by Shinagawa, at least he can always find someone else.

I hate the whole both husband and wife cheating and living life like nothing is wrong. But that's just me.

Compared to the 2nd episode, this one DEFINITELY has more closure than the 2nd. She divorces him to be with the other guy and with the hentai being それでも妻を愛しってる, meaning "Even though, I still love my wife." It definitely shows him still loving her after all the months after they got a divorce. Wouldn't be surprised if he killed himself, or started to work in the brothel :P

A lot better ending, than her still married to Shuuichi and still fucking Shinagawa in my opinion :P

Sading ending for the husband. But, most NTR do have sad endings for the MC guy, this one slightly better than most :P
OmnimeSep 21, 2013 4:51 PM
Sep 21, 2013 6:29 PM
Jan 2008
Yeh.... I also just watched it. Not sure why they went a different storyline in episode 3. I didn't feel that much excitement from the episode, it was pretty linear. The husband feels insecure about his wife's friend which seems to be really close with her, he is pushed into going to a brothel to supposedly give him some courage but is haunted by what he's done. The wife finds out, she cheats on him too, divorce and leaves husband for her friend. A 1 episode series? It just felt REALLY short. I really do feel bad for the husband, but the wife.... really? Husband cheats, so she cheats too, then make it seem like its all the husbands fault and leaves him. I don't know, I aint hating on it, it just doesn't make sense how the episode was done.
Sep 21, 2013 9:19 PM
Mar 2013
i prefer the first and second eps
this is not as good as befoie
idk why but idon like the art
Sep 22, 2013 3:41 PM

Jul 2010
DaLoveless said:
Yeh.... I also just watched it. Not sure why they went a different storyline in episode 3. I didn't feel that much excitement from the episode, it was pretty linear. The husband feels insecure about his wife's friend which seems to be really close with her, he is pushed into going to a brothel to supposedly give him some courage but is haunted by what he's done. The wife finds out, she cheats on him too, divorce and leaves husband for her friend. A 1 episode series? It just felt REALLY short. I really do feel bad for the husband, but the wife.... really? Husband cheats, so she cheats too, then make it seem like its all the husbands fault and leaves him. I don't know, I aint hating on it, it just doesn't make sense how the episode was done.

Well not only that, but he keeps it a secret and for what I can understand, he doesn't have sex with her since that incident when he lost his boner lol. So Shinagawa gave her the sexual needs that she desired, and after he confessed to her, she felt he loves her more than Shuuichi who cheated on her and doesn't make lover to her. Although she did cheat after (if this is its on standalone series), but either case she's happily married with Shinagawa, while he's been probably drinking his sorrows away for 5 months lol. tbh, he should just go and fuck Shouko again, the blue haired nurse whore. He messed up, at least he has bitches to fall upon LMAO
Sep 24, 2013 2:56 AM

Jul 2008
3rd time is not a charm in this case, bad episode.
Oct 6, 2013 11:16 AM
Oct 2013
Hello guys, i've also watched it since i already knew it was some NTR anime, i wasn't hoping for a good ending. There's only one thing i want to know: there's a moment where Shuishi is hearing his wife getting fucked the next door and i'm dying to know if he know that it's his wife moaning. Because if he's not recognizing his wife's voice while getting screwed by another guy, he's a real dumbass. I don't understand he's letting the Red-haired guy fucking his wife... I think he's faut is here. Otherwise the drawings were pretting good for me, since it's a NTR i just have to put away my felings. :) But why the fault he' has stayed with wife after the ending of episode 2? He wouldn't have to bear with this, this where you see that's the NTR classic scheme: "you've cheated on me but i'm still staying with you...."
This was the same for Kanojo Ga Konani No Wake...
Oct 12, 2013 5:55 PM

Feb 2009
I love this episode... I wasn't supposed to watch this since I dropped this series after I watched the first episode, but when I read that episode 3 is entirely different from the first two episodes; I decided to watch it... Good thing I did since I love it! I love NTR but not the hardcore one... and honestly, the guy here looks better than that fat guy in the first episode... Well, that's just me. :)
Oct 13, 2013 1:47 AM
Oct 2013
ep 3 corresponds to a diff storyline/ending in the eroge. unrelated to ep 1/2 (pretend they never happened).

fyi there are like 5 more storylines they could still do
xwolfinfernoOct 13, 2013 1:51 AM
Oct 14, 2013 4:36 PM

May 2013
So, anyone here knows how to install Soredemo eroge??? I just downloaded the iso, installed it, executed with Applocale but a message with kanjis appears saying "Insert Disc" Someone told me to use a No DVD Patch but dont know how to do it, help please :P
Oct 28, 2013 2:03 AM

May 2009
Omg that ending lmao, I wished it ended with Nanami going back to the guy in some way haha...
Dec 4, 2013 12:12 PM

May 2013
Fuck this episode i wanted to see more of the blue haired chick (i forgot her name) i mean Nanami is still sexy but i wanted to see more of the blue haired chick and also i think this a alternative story just throwing out the obvious
Dec 24, 2013 12:14 AM
May 2010
So she didn't find it at all unusual that he just happened to be hanging around outside a brothel? And that he just randomly happened get a picture of her husband coming out?
...Ok.

Anyway, good animation as usual.
Mar 30, 2014 1:41 PM

Apr 2012
rpn101 said:
Omg that ending lmao, I wished it ended with Nanami going back to the guy in some way haha...
from the title of anime I thought there would be a happy ending where husband and wife go back together..

I feel for the husband as I was fapping.

Here is a lesson for us, don't always go on business trip for so long without seeing to the needs of your family, especially when you have a beautiful wife waiting at home.

Art is great, non-stop sex scenes, and surprising no really hardcore elements involved. For seasoned hentai watchers like me there wasn't a problem.

Make me a little bit depressed watching the whole thing though.
bunny1ov3rMar 30, 2014 1:44 PM
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Apr 2, 2014 5:17 AM
Apr 2014
I did not liked cause ,the main cheater was the wife ,she cheated on him many times before ,and at he end she and the lover are happy,why he can't be happy also ,that anime is so unfair,sorry for alll of this rant,but I hated the ending
Apr 21, 2014 4:40 PM

Aug 2009
xwolfinferno said:
ep 3 corresponds to a diff storyline/ending in the eroge. unrelated to ep 1/2 (pretend they never happened).

fyi there are like 5 more storylines they could still do

Well sweet jesus, that's a lot of routes out there.

So we play in husband's POV? Kinda sux to see different ways of how to get your wife stolen away :(

Too dramatic for me, but sex were hot nonetheless
Jun 30, 2014 1:33 PM

Mar 2014
the sex scenes was hot but it breaks my heart.....
Dec 2, 2014 5:13 AM

Aug 2014
Now this the kind of NTR I'd willingly put up with.

Husband cheats, he's an asshole. Wife divorces him to become happy with someone else. Also the guy she cheated with was legitimately in love with her and doesn't treat her like a sex slave. There's not a single downside to this story unless you keep looking from the husband's perspective. I'm happy that she's happy.

Yeah, this episode's a 10/10.
Apr 25, 2015 2:23 AM
Apr 2015
Episode 3 is the best out of the series. that ugly fat landlord disgusts me all the way. I'm glad i continued watching it or I wouldn't know how good episode 3 is. Shinagawa san is so fucking hot with that hair and everything. So tired of watching hentai featuring old ugly nasty perverts. love love episode 3!
Jun 25, 2015 5:31 PM
Jun 2015
I think that the wife should have told the husband straight away that the fat guy raped her so that he could possibly kill him. The most disturbing was that she took a guys virginity while being married, lol thats fucked, but I think the guy was right to fuck that brothel girl (she was HOT!). But he is an ediot for not knowing his own wife's moans. The worst thing to happen is that she fell in love the new guy. His face :D, if I was him I would have beat the shit out of the red hair guy (it would have been a nice early present for their future baby shower). Poor guy, i hoped for a better ending for him. He should just cremepied to brothel girl so more especially when his wife was not home. But I can't not lie, I FAPED IN EVERY EPISODE! The best part is when the wife was against the window and her tits looked like squashed melons. ;')
Sep 17, 2015 6:24 AM
Sep 2015
hayzzz.. how sad to the Husband i hope that it have a Happy Ending.. that the mother fucking bitch cheating wife will go back to him. and I hope that it have a new episode.. that Shinigawa san i want to punch him and beat him. until he die.. He plan all of that to steal the girl.. damn him..
Sep 17, 2015 6:38 AM
Sep 2015
Honda, the protagonist, is and ordinary businessman who works for a trading company, he serves as chief of sales department.

He is married to Nanami, he used to be her superior and soon developed a relationship which ended up in marriage, They live a happy life and support each other. However Honda was a late bloomer and is inexperienced with women, lately he is filled with uneasiness, asking himself if he is worthy of his wife, if she is satisfied with him in many ways...

Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary is coming soon, there maybe no better chance to shake off the uneasiness Honda feels...However the hands of the devil are reaching out to his lovely wife Nanami...Honda will have to fight the demons that approach her wife or...

if this information really true it have a new episode..
you can see this information in this site.. http://www.animecharactersdatabase.com/source.php?id=102922
Sep 23, 2015 11:51 PM
Sep 2015
The wife is a total bitch, i wish they have talked about it but, i feel bad for the husband he really doesnt know whats happening,
Mar 11, 2016 1:40 AM

Jul 2011
This was terrible, as most NTR usually are but like most I thought this thing had finished at episode 2. Then this episode 3 made the thing pop back in my incomplete list and here I go to complete it to knock it off.

Husband cheats one time, he didn't even seem to want to be at the Image Club the first place, Wife finds out and goes full blown whore status to NTR guy and cheats repeatedly back to back to the point where she doesn't even care to keep up lying about her alibi anymore instead at least trying to confront the Husband why he did what he did in the first place because NTR hentai logic.

Too much Wife and not enough blue hair chick the Husband was with because y'know NTR usually gottta make the Husband feel like a total loser. Episode 2 was best, cheating Wife got punished supposedly. Hope this series stay finished forever.
Jul 26, 2016 9:31 AM
Jun 2013
he cheat on her accidently
she cheat on him multiply
totally bitch :-e
Aug 22, 2016 9:29 PM
Aug 2016
I think this should havr one more episode where pregnant nanami meets shuuchi randomly at some place where they both reminence their past and have sex and clears all the confusion misunderstanding they had prior, and Nanai falls in love with him again and they get together yet again. Regarding Shinigawa he's a hot dude and successful and we're talking about NTR here no way he should be loyal to just one lady. And he has no problem with Nanami and Shuuchi patching up again. After all Shinigawa did got to fuck nanami to his heart content. If the maker of this story is reading my comment please give it a thought.
Nov 13, 2016 8:23 AM
Nov 2016
Does the game have a good end ?Just asking.I really hated the ending
May 19, 2017 8:27 PM
Dec 2016
it has an ending that I just read about where the husband beats the crap out of the guy who's having sex with his wife on a train
Scrappy1970May 19, 2017 8:31 PM
Jul 11, 2017 10:50 AM
Aug 2016
isn't that nurse from kanojo ga mimai wake?
Feb 2, 2018 7:22 AM
Feb 2018
This was annoying first of all wife is a major slut & I hate how this turned everything on the husband I mean even after cheating he felt bad as opposed to the wife who is able to sleep with so much guys and still sleep with the Mc without blinking an eye would have rather seen the wife in the husbands position in the end I get this being NTR but must the guy always suffer?
juggernaut1992Feb 2, 2018 7:25 AM
Feb 2, 2018 7:33 AM
Feb 2018
There was no rape in this only a major slut that fucks everyone and why is it that cheaters always being the one cheated on
Apr 15, 2018 2:58 AM
Apr 2018
Nice Anime, but please make the next series -_- I hate it if the main male actor "Bad ending"

make the next series please Cotton Dol and T-Rex :V

Aug 26, 2018 12:00 AM

Aug 2018
This was unexpected, i feel sorry for the real husband T_T
Oct 17, 2018 12:00 AM
Dec 2017
Honestly I expected better from this chat they obviously didn't watch the previous fucking episodes to know that the wife cheated on him in episode 1 and 2 multiple times, he went to the brothel because he know he couldn't please his wife so he decided to get practice the fact is she still cheated on him multiple times before hand so how can you compare that to what she did? If anything he deserves it.. Stfu and watch the whole thing before you jump to conclusions.. I can't believe you jump to an episode 3 and disregard what happened in saying the husband deserve it that shit was even funny
Oct 17, 2018 12:02 AM
Dec 2017
sharpeningrod said:

Husband cheats, he's an asshole. Wife divorces him to become happy with someone else. Also the guy she cheated with was legitimately in love with her and doesn't treat her like a sex slave. There's not a single downside to this story unless you keep looking from the husband's perspective.
sharpeningrod said:

Husband cheats, he's an asshole. Wife divorces him to become happy with someone else. Also the guy she cheated with was legitimately in love with her and doesn't treat her like a sex slave. There's not a single downside to this story unless you keep looking from the husband's perspective. I'm happy that she's happy.

I'm happy that she's happy.

Um go rewatch the episode before you type cause youre just making up stuff thats not at all how it happened the wife cheated on him first multiple times
Dec 10, 2018 12:19 PM

Jul 2013
Kingdrago101 said:
Honestly I expected better from this chat they obviously didn't watch the previous fucking episodes to know that the wife cheated on him in episode 1 and 2 multiple times, he went to the brothel because he know he couldn't please his wife so he decided to get practice the fact is she still cheated on him multiple times before hand so how can you compare that to what she did? If anything he deserves it.. Stfu and watch the whole thing before you jump to conclusions.. I can't believe you jump to an episode 3 and disregard what happened in saying the husband deserve it that shit was even funny

1st of all you need to chill, 2nd you're the one that's not paying attention. Episode 1+2 are one timeline and episode 3 is a different route. There's many outcomes and they are not connected to each other, on ep 1+2 she ends up with the delivery guy, on ep 3 with the neighbor, on another route of the novel she goes with a guy from the golf club, another one gets raped in the hot spring, another getting gangbanged by 6 guys,another getting blackmailed by a businessman and in all of them the only common thing is she ends up abandoning the husband. Point is these don't all happen at the same time but are different ways of how the story could have happened.
Dec 16, 2018 9:50 AM

Aug 2015
This doesn't make any sense to me. She was cheating from the beginning and he found out and then he feels bad for cheating on her? Then she cheats again after finding out he cheated? It has to be a remake of the series. Either way this shit was terrible.
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.
Mar 2, 2019 3:52 AM

Jun 2017
lol this was hilarious .Well not much storyline from a mediocre ntr based hentai with same cardboard cut out animation in probably every other sex scenes but guess it just ticks average ..
Apr 21, 2019 7:17 AM
Apr 2019
Omnime said:
I just watched it, and I feel for the husband. It looked as if he forced to go into that brothel. Then obviously she saw him cheat because of the picture and fell in loved with Shinagawa cause he was always there for her sexually and I guess emotionally (red haired dude) instead of Shuuichi when she took off her ring. Poor husband lol At least she divorced him though. That's the BIG PICTURE!!

If he wasn't forced into it, then serves him right. But if he wasn't then poor guy :/. It doesn't really go into it. Although it does show the husband very knowledgeable about how Shinagawa was being overly generous to them as a neighbor. Maybe he felt jealous? Then somehow he went into a brothel. Tbh, considering the first part when she found out about the cheating, she still loved him. It was just at the end that she fell in loved with Shinagawa, so if only he didn't go into the brothel, it would've been okay.

Japan has the biggest cheating rate but one of the lowest divorce rates in the world. Even if he fucked up, even if he was "set up" by Shinagawa, at least he can always find someone else.

I hate the whole both husband and wife cheating and living life like nothing is wrong. But that's just me.

Compared to the 2nd episode, this one DEFINITELY has more closure than the 2nd. She divorces him to be with the other guy and with the hentai being それでも妻を愛しってる, meaning "Even though, I still love my wife." It definitely shows him still loving her after all the months after they got a divorce. Wouldn't be surprised if he killed himself, or started to work in the brothel :P

A lot better ending, than her still married to Shuuichi and still fucking Shinagawa in my opinion :P

Sading ending for the husband. But, most NTR do have sad endings for the MC guy, this one slightly better than most :P

FIRST IT MADE MY ERECTION GO AWAY THEN MADE ME CRY FOR THE HUSBAND........THEY SHOULD ADD EPISODE 4 TO IT ....WITH BETTTER ENDING WITH HUSBAND [HONDA] WITH NANAMI
Aug 17, 2019 2:43 PM
Aug 2019
Overall I hated it and the wife is a hoe all the guy was trying to do was please her but nooooo she runs to another man. Karma caught her in the other timelines but her poor husband deserves a bit of a happy ending like I know he cheated but it wasn't on purpose like nanami did and as for the red head guy I wanna punch his face in. Wait a min in the other timelines she wasn't with the red hair guy which possibly means he left her then she went back to her husband Who took her back then she became a full on whore. Wow
Nov 8, 2019 11:20 PM
Nov 2019
For a hentai. It really annoyed me that these whole time his wife is cheating on him, and when the husband suddenly just had some service (specifically speaking"not cheating") the wife kinda just had sex with another man (which is the scheming bastard who raped the wife) and eventually had divorced with his husband and married the f*****g rapist. If you think about it who has more secrets and mistakes.
In the end it's just how hentai works. However at least create another episode where the husband finds out about everything on her wife and seeks revenge.
Nov 21, 2019 12:46 PM
Nov 2019
sharpeningrod said:

Wasn't she already cheating in the earlier episodes?
Nov 21, 2019 12:52 PM
Nov 2019
MuFeR said:
Kingdrago101 said:

1st of all you need to chill, 2nd you're the one that's not paying attention. Episode 1+2 are one timeline and episode 3 is a different route. There's many outcomes and they are not connected to each other, on ep 1+2 she ends up with the delivery guy, on ep 3 with the neighbor, on another route of the novel she goes with a guy from the golf club, another one gets raped in the hot spring, another getting gangbanged by 6 guys,another getting blackmailed by a businessman and in all of them the only common thing is she ends up abandoning the husband. Point is these don't all happen at the same time but are different ways of how the story could have happened.

I think regardless of the timeline. The point is when she cheated, it was made they he stays with the cheating wife without knowing the details until the ending in a cliffhanger. The timeline they are talking about he cheats because he want to be better in bed, and then she finds out and cheats (all the while claiming she still loves him) and then all of a sudden leaves him and has a baby. In every plot it seem he is the one getting screwed over in the end. Of course in the third episode ending at least he is free of her, I'd give him a month and he'll get over her. 😁
TaoPingNov 21, 2019 1:01 PM
Dec 12, 2019 1:27 AM
Sep 2019
Some people say the last episode (3) isn't connected with the first two episodes. I disagree however; it is not inconsistent. She got caught by her husband at the end of episode 2 (on their 4th anniversary no less). He must have forgiven her though. This is in line with the title ("Yet, I Still Love My Wife"). Meaning, he knows his wife is an unfaithful slut, but still loves her regardless.

Here is my take: After the events of Episode 2, the husband is shaken and no longer confident in his ability to please his wife. Which brings us (6 months later) to Episode 3. Honda is now wary of his new neighbor who is making advances on his wife. So, at the urging of his colleague, he fucks a prostitute to get his confidence back. Predictably, this blows up in the husband's face. The neighbor-dude (who by-chance witnessed the event) secretly sends the wife evidence of Honda's infidelity. As Karma would have it, the neighbor rapes her when, a few days later, she seeks comfort from him in the back seat of his car. Despite this, the wife finds she loves the sex and falls increasingly in love with him (and his dick) -- and out of love with her husband.

The real joke is on the neighbor who has stolen away Honda's wife. He likely has no idea of the slutty past of his new wife. While she pledges totally fidelity to him (and his cock), her word clearly isn't worth a squirt of piss. IMHO, it's really just a matter of time before she betrays him too.
May 17, 2020 9:57 PM
May 2020
CykaBlat123 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The husband cheat on her with a bitch.
the girl find out about the husband cheat on her.
and she got raped by the man who give the pic of her husband cheating to her.
the rapist love her.
Happy ending for the Girl and the rapist lOL
I don't understand which part of it was rape. She didn't even resist and had sex with him in the car.

But seriously lol, husband deserved it because he caught her in the second episode itself. He didn't confront her or the guy she was fuckin in the house. Later in third episode he was like "she doesn't sound like this even when I fuck her". Was that guy proud of someone fuckin his wife? He should have moved on by divorcing her.

Guys girls who love you won't fuck other guys/girls if that's going to hurt you. Man, she was fuckin and thinking I love my husband I shouldn't do it, I shouldn't let him find out. But she didn't care she was getting recorded or her husband will see her fuckin in a video. Bro, she is a slut.

And then, she fucked so many guys and even her own sister, still her husband wanted to be with her and continue being a family but she couldn't tolerate that her husband had sex with a girl. What the fuck was that logic? She is a slut, she deserves to die most tragic death and horrible dead. But you ask me, it's her husband's fault that he stayed with her without even confronting her. Basically the good relationship was over when she fucked the owner, later that however you try to make the relationship to be good, it won't be the same. But still in the video, theauthor made this line like he was giving us some message " the price of jealousy, will get you divorce". Dude , if you are not going be jealous with your partner, then what's the fuckin point of love or marriage? Share all the seven sins with your partner and they also should share there's with you, this is what life of love and marriage all about, according to me.

Man that was lot I wanted get out of my chest. I hate NTR hentai because it's always unfair to good men but to the author and director, hats off. They did good job in creating this story. Well, this is what NTR is all about isn't it. It's actually eye opening to all the good guys out there. Be thankful to the authors and director's guys. For they have shown you horrible, disgusting truth.

These shits happened in RL too. but I hope it doesn't happen to this extend.

Anyway guys don't misunderstand rape. Rape is something a girl/guy doesn't truly want to be done to them but it still happens. She was basically a slut. She wanted it to happen, that is why in the first place she went to meet him.
Man!! that bitch!!..... I would have fuckin. Killed all of them except her. I would have have shown her something worse than death and finally killed her or let her go. Guys should have pride, man her husband, I don't know what fuck he is.( There are cockhold character in RL too but if it's hurting you then you are not cockhold, just breakup with that bitch and move on. Find some good girl, hope there are, as far as I have seen everyone becomes addicted to lust.)
..take care guys. Being a man is all about pride. Should never let any scumbags destroy your pride. Be true to yourself guys. If you can't live how you wanted to live, then at least chose how you want die and die like that.
This doesn't apply just for man, I know there are lots of good girls too who have experienced this shit. This applies to every human regardless of gender.
Demonassassin97May 17, 2020 10:29 PM
Feb 20, 2021 3:02 PM
Feb 2021
This hentai has been bothering me for months as I couldn’t seem to get it off my mind and it made me sad, I use to be scared cause I thought this could happen to me irl but it’s very unrealistic, I got over it but it stays in my mind from time to time, I like watching ntr but hate the feeling I get after it but it’s kinda starting to fade, this anime HD amazing art and voices, the whole ntr thing was extreme but lacked logic, like in episode 2 after she returns from an orgy she runs j to her college friend he takes care of her than takes advantage of her, then had an affair gets caught and claims she’s bout to have a baby. People are saying ep 3 isn’t connected to the first 2 but I think it is, anyway this hentai is very disturbing in the ntr sense which some may like considering how the wife claims she loves her husband 100000x in the first two eps and then in the 3rd she’s over it for some dick, jokes on the neighbour cause he doesn’t know who his wife really is and it’s only a matter of time before she cheats on him which I would love to see and enjoy, I can think of some fucked up ideas like she starts getting banged by her college friend and her ex husband and her new husband finds out LOL or maybe even after she gives birth and has a son she gets ducked by him and impregnated, and by the way who is actually the father of her baby cause there’s the fat guy who came in her first, then Honda, then her college friend and finally the neighbour
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soredemo Tsuma wo Aishiteru Episode 2 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Dec 26, 2011

33 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 22, 2023 6:40 PM

Poll: » Soredemo Tsuma wo Aishiteru Episode 1 Discussion

captainandrew - Oct 30, 2011

20 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 21, 2023 8:21 PM

» Anyone else felt sorry for Gemji the landlord????

hermionesrini - Jun 10, 2014

1 by FallIntoDespair »»
Jun 2, 2016 1:13 PM

» Still ongoing ?

Matthew671 - Sep 13, 2013

5 by Matthew671 »»
Oct 1, 2013 6:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.