Forum Settings
Forums

Light Novel 'Youjo Senki' Gets TV Anime Adaptation

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 28, 2016 6:51 AM
Jul 2018
This synopsis actually intrigues me for a bit, but I feel like from the synopsis in itself, it would be very complex to adapt. But I'm gonna go and check the LNs first tbh.
Jan 28, 2016 6:55 AM

Apr 2013
Zapredon said:
Zefyris said:

The MC is from Japan (of our world). The alternate world has a different history and it's the alternate germany that he's reborn and living in. No first world war, and no nazism either (although the alternate Russia is under comunism in the 20s just the same as our world). Another difference is the technology. While the army technology is mostly the same, they have discovered a technological way to use "magic" for some peoples. Using the right tool, they can do various things when properly trained. This allows them for example to assist the artillery by flying and sending them precise coordinate of the target, and the like.

I see. So the MC original world before she reborn also has Nazi?

The MC's original world is pretty much our present time so he has knowledge of our history (including of our military history) so yes, although since he lived in modern time the Nazi were already defeated long ago in his world/time as well.
Jan 28, 2016 7:01 AM

Jun 2013
Well, the art is really good. The LN is also said to be better than usual tensei/isekai stuff, we'll see. I'll wait for staff & studio announcement.

LastChapter said:
Whelp, it seems like what a lot of light novel readers are worrying about are coming true: more and more reincarnation novels are getting anime adaptions.

I dont see how this is a bad or worrying thing.
JetNoirJan 28, 2016 7:05 AM
Imagine a berserk anime by Yoshiaki kawajiri at Madhouse.

Now take a look at Berserk (2016).

YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO CRY.
Jan 28, 2016 7:11 AM

Jan 2016
A gender bender?

1 ticket pls.
Jan 28, 2016 7:20 AM

Apr 2013
Hongu said:
So a salaryman gets reincarnated to a new world and becomes a little girl who commands the Imperial Army?
They're not even trying anymore, are they.
Will at least watch to see how ridiculous it is. Though of course the light novel defense force is coming in and reassuring us that "It's good this time, r-really!"

TO clarify, she's an officer, starting at second lieutenant after getting out of officer school, and rise in grade, but she doesn't "command an army". She commands a squad under the orders of generals and the like on the battleground. Elite squad, mostly, of very little size (48 men for the main one she's commanding most of the story, even smaller at first). A warmonger squad, formed of veterans military sorcerers. I doubt she'll be over Major by the end of the anime, honestly.

Also, the only common point between YS and Overlord is the editor and an Oretuee MC. That's it. Don't compare YS to Overlord. YS is a military heavy story with deep consideration on the impact of war in everything. The MC are completely different, the story telling is completely different.
This is far FAR higher level military wise than the very praised LOGH. Any commender from YS would wipe the floor with any "genius" commender of LOGH after being astounded that someone so bad at strategy is allowed to even command more than himself on a battleground.

Seeing peoples with stuff like LOGH in their favourite looking down on that title is laughable, really.
Also, for those who want to read it, beware, in Japanese this is a VERY difficult read compared to almost any novel I've read. A few peoples have tried to amateur translate it and they're really struggling due to the uncommon level.
ZefyrisJan 28, 2016 7:27 AM
Jan 28, 2016 7:27 AM

Nov 2008
I'll give this a try.

Jan 28, 2016 7:46 AM

Apr 2013
Forgot to answer that line :
Zapredon said:
Carlo Zen. Is that author a Japanese or some other nationality?

He is of japanese nationality. That's just his pen name.

TheNaturalPerm said:
The synopsis is a 9/10 in terms of ridiculous content.
Elite salaryman reborn as little girl because he/she made god mad at him/her?
And she's the commander of a bloody army.
Also why did she have to lisp? Is that god's wrath? Or a Monthy Python tribute?

Leaving aside Monthy Python (don't involve them in your rant please), you're doing the same mistake as before, you judged the synopsis alone.

notFalle said:
A gender bender?

1 ticket pls.

That's... not going to be what you think it is. Except for the MC being irritated about being a girl/about the size/voice from time to time (that's not that frequent after the beginning though), there is basically absolutely no mention of gender bender in this. None. That's not the topic of this novel. The fact that he, who was a proud alpha male was reincarnated as a loli with lisping voice is clearly just to piss him off thoroughly.
ZefyrisJan 28, 2016 7:50 AM
Jan 28, 2016 7:50 AM

Sep 2012
Zefyris said:
Hongu said:
So a salaryman gets reincarnated to a new world and becomes a little girl who commands the Imperial Army?
They're not even trying anymore, are they.
Will at least watch to see how ridiculous it is. Though of course the light novel defense force is coming in and reassuring us that "It's good this time, r-really!"

TO clarify, she's an officer, starting at second lieutenant after getting out of officer school, and rise in grade, but she doesn't "command an army". She commands a squad under the orders of generals and the like on the battleground. Elite squad, mostly, of very little size (48 men for the main one she's commanding most of the story, even smaller at first). A warmonger squad, formed of veterans military sorcerers. I doubt she'll be over Major by the end of the anime, honestly.

Also, the only common point between YS and Overlord is the editor and an Oretuee MC. That's it. Don't compare YS to Overlord. YS is a military heavy story with deep consideration on the impact of war in everything. The MC are completely different, the story telling is completely different.
This is far FAR higher level military wise than the very praised LOGH. Any commender from YS would wipe the floor with any "genius" commender of LOGH after being astounded that someone so bad at strategy is allowed to even command more than himself on a battleground.

Seeing peoples with stuff like LOGH in their favourite looking down on that title is laughable, really.
Also, for those who want to read it, beware, in Japanese this is a VERY difficult read compared to almost any novel I've read. A few peoples have tried to amateur translate it and they're really struggling due to the uncommon level.

howcome, the novel just fifth volume and had adapt already, so they had so much time to choosing.
may be Hamasaki Hiroshi, maybe Akiyuki Shinbo, maybe even that "Takahashi" can make a miracle adaption, maybe, just hope.
Jan 28, 2016 7:59 AM

Apr 2013
imbuement said:
Zefyris said:

howcome, the novel just fifth volume and had adapt already, so they had so much time to choosing.
may be Hamasaki Hiroshi, maybe Akiyuki Shinbo, maybe even that "Takahashi" can make a miracle adaptation, maybe, just hope.

With all respect to the other two since I really liked some of the thing they directed and that there's even some of their works among my favourites, only Takahashi Takeo fits the bill for this among the three.
The other two haven't proven so far to be able to handle that kind of challenge.
Jan 28, 2016 8:03 AM

Sep 2014
Zefyris said:
Nidhoeggr said:

That does not make it better....

It's actually a very good title. Especially if you enjoy military, as the level of detail and knowledge about military history, tactics, supplying problems, political implication of military actions, problems of fighting several battlefronts as the same time, changes made i tactics by the development of aerial combat, and so on is simply astounding. It's also very deep due to it being very MC centered as his inner dialogue are of a completely another level than the usual.
However, I don't see how the anime could be good.
They will probably tone done a lot the military aspect since there's no way anime watcher can follow that, and they won't be able to keep the inner dialogue either, as this would bore the usual anime watcher in 2mn.
So the anime will be a failure from a faithful adaptation standpoint, even if they manage to make it somehow a success commercially (which Idoubt as well).

So they make an anime but remove the very point of the plot? I don't see the point...
Jan 28, 2016 8:08 AM

Sep 2013
Alot of people will want it be banned for supporting oppressive ideologies.

But f*ck them!
ALL HAIL NIPPON!

Loli about to show Hitler how it's done XD

Zefyris said:

MC is basically the only loli.
No fan service/no sexual innuendo or anything.

*So the anime will be a failure from a faithful adaptation standpoint, even if they manage to make it somehow a success commercially (which Idoubt as well).
Also, please don't give it to madhouse.

Him turning into a loli is already fanservice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Madhouse = Commercial Success
If it is madhouse, they probably have a stake in the production committee as well, which might be why this is even adapted in the first place.
ichii_1Jan 28, 2016 8:23 AM
Jan 28, 2016 8:09 AM

Apr 2013
Miragee said:
Zefyris said:

It's actually a very good title. Especially if you enjoy military, as the level of detail and knowledge about military history, tactics, supplying problems, political implication of military actions, problems of fighting several battlefronts as the same time, changes made i tactics by the development of aerial combat, and so on is simply astounding. It's also very deep due to it being very MC centered as his inner dialogue are of a completely another level than the usual.
However, I don't see how the anime could be good.
They will probably tone done a lot the military aspect since there's no way anime watcher can follow that, and they won't be able to keep the inner dialogue either, as this would bore the usual anime watcher in 2mn.
So the anime will be a failure from a faithful adaptation standpoint, even if they manage to make it somehow a success commercially (which Idoubt as well).

So they make an anime but remove the very point of the plot? I don't see the point...

Well, except for a miracle this may turn out like this indeed. I really don't get why they're doign an anime adaptation here. I know they're gettign a lot of money with overlord, but overlord could work as an anime, independently of what Madhouse did with it. They should have tried yuusha sama no oshishou sama instead. Damn this one would have made such a fine fantasy anime.

ichii_1 said:

Zefyris said:

MC is basically the only loli.
No fan service/no sexual innuendo or anything.

Him turning into a loli is already fanservice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The only fanservice you're going to get in this (if they respect the original) is a lot of bloody scenes since there's a lot of battlefields and that YS doesn't turn away from the reality of how harsh is war.
So no, having a little girl as a MC isn't fan service lol...
Jan 28, 2016 8:15 AM

Sep 2012
Zefyris said:
imbuement said:

may be Hamasaki Hiroshi, maybe Akiyuki Shinbo, maybe even that "Takahashi" can make a miracle adaptation, maybe, just hope.

With all respect to the other two since I really liked some of the thing they directed and that there's even some of their works among my favourites, only Takahashi Takeo fits the bill for this among the three.
The other two haven't proven so far to be able to handle that kind of challenge.

But... Aki-Sora and Yosuga no Sora, and now Loli no Sora. I serious didn't think he can "flying" anymore. Just joke.
PS: please forgive me! Really i think the level of spice and wolf are good, but not enough.
Jan 28, 2016 8:18 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Well ... thats interesting.
C'mon people, at least it's pretty original, if you forget the reincarnation thing.
Of course, it looks fkin complex and stuff but maybe they can pull it off... or they will fuck it up. Pretty badly. Specially with a synopsis like that.
But at least its not some random comedy ecchi highschool of a dude who happen to be a loli now.
DatRandomDudeJan 28, 2016 8:31 AM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jan 28, 2016 8:19 AM

Apr 2013
imbuement said:
Zefyris said:

But... Aki-Sora and Yosuga no Sora, and now Loli no Sora. I serious didn't think he can "flying" anymore. Just joke.
PS: please forgive me! Really i think the level of spice and wolf are good, but not enough.

He's the only anime director I know who manages to handle dialogue heavy (and by dialogue, I mean the important kind, not the light discussion between students/kyoudai we're getting in Monogatari) novel like S&W and RnY.
Manabu Ono really tried hard with stuff like Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon but clearly didn't manage to properly adapt it.
Jan 28, 2016 8:24 AM

Apr 2013
Ehh,I am not interested in military/war, so im going to skip this. But at least this isnt your typical high fantasy mmorpg isekai. So at least this brings some variety.
Jan 28, 2016 8:30 AM

Oct 2012
Zefyris said:
If the mc being a loli is done to appeal to loli fans then it is fan service. If it is done because it has actual relevance to the themes of the plot then it is not fan service.

Using this idea of fan service would you still say it is not fan service? Or did you just mean there's no sexual fan service.
Jan 28, 2016 8:40 AM

Sep 2012
Laniaka said:
Zefyris said:
If the mc being a loli is done to appeal to loli fans then it is fan service. If it is done because it has actual relevance to the themes of the plot then it is not fan service.

Using this idea of fan service would you still say it is not fan service? Or did you just mean there's no sexual fan service.

Actually, that was related to da theme. The cruel nation that even use child soldier if they had effective abilities to war. And a "pride complex" of MC.
Jan 28, 2016 8:43 AM

Jul 2014
I'm confused, but intrigued. I'm not too keen on the salaryman in a little girl's body thing, but everything else sounds very interesting.

I'll give it a watch when it comes out.
Jan 28, 2016 8:45 AM

Apr 2013
Laniaka said:
Zefyris said:

Yes, with that definition I can 100% tell you that it's not. Him being reborn as a woman rather than a man is logical and makes the most sense, and him being young is a logical result as well. It has to do with his personality.
And without that peculiar personality, he wouldn't have pissed up god, he wouldn't try to rise in the army, and wouldn't be successful like he was. So he needs that personality for this story, this story is very MC-centered. His personality/inner dialogue is a huge part of the work (one reason for which this won't do well in anime).
So if he has that personality then he's logically young. And he's logically very irritated to not be an alpha male any more so being a short female is logical if that god was anywhere near pissed off.

So yes, he HAS TO be a little girl. He HAS TO be reincarnated. This is logical and essential. There isn't even the slightest hint of fan service here. MC has clearly no interest in little girls to begin with. If he could switch with the body of a grown up man without losing anything else, he wouldn't hesitate a single second.
Jan 28, 2016 8:47 AM
May 2015
Usually light novel adaptations kinda suck but am willing to try this one
Jan 28, 2016 8:51 AM

Nov 2015
DatRandomDude said:
Well ... thats interesting.
C'mon people, at least it's pretty original, if you forget the reincarnation thing.
Of course, it looks fkin complex and stuff but maybe they can pull it off... or they will fuck it up. Pretty badly. Specially with a synopsis like that.
But at least its not some random comedy ecchi highschool of a dude who happen to be a loli now.

I definitely agree, but i have a more positive view towards it. For example, what if the reincarnation topic, which is usually seen as cliche, is being disguised for a bigger thing in the story? Stuff like this :)
Jan 28, 2016 8:54 AM

Feb 2015
wew, the genre: military and magic. that is kinda interesting :)

edit: i haven't read the synopsis yet, but after i read it, it gets more interesting that i thought :D
YizelTroJan 28, 2016 8:57 AM
Jan 28, 2016 8:59 AM

Jun 2013
Zefyris said:
imbuement said:

He's the only anime director I know who manages to handle dialogue heavy (and by dialogue, I mean the important kind, not the light discussion between students/kyoudai we're getting in Monogatari) novel like S&W and RnY.
Manabu Ono really tried hard with stuff like Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon but clearly didn't manage to properly adapt it.

whatever staff this has just hope it's not A1 pictures.

Look at grimgar, it's blatantly being used as a promotion for the new music band (k)now. Even with nakamura's colourful direction the insert songs arent even being used well and come off as abrupt & out of place.

Jan 28, 2016 9:05 AM

Mar 2014
eromangasensei said:
Zefyris said:

Look at grimgar, it's blatantly being used as a promotion for the new music band (k)now. Even with nakamura's colourful direction the insert songs arent even being used well and come off as abrupt & out of place.
That's Toho, not A-1.
Jan 28, 2016 9:21 AM

Jun 2013
Paulo27 said:
eromangasensei said:

That's Toho, not A-1.

granted it's a TOHO label but studio production managers of the anime decide how to do product placement. (as far as I'm aware studio is the middleman between production committee & staff) plus given A1-plex's nature I'm more inclined towards A1 pictures behind it.

Or maybe it's TOHO producers directly supervising the anime. Still drags down the show tho.
JetNoirJan 28, 2016 9:30 AM

Jan 28, 2016 9:32 AM

Jan 2013
Zefyris said:

TheNaturalPerm said:
The synopsis is a 9/10 in terms of ridiculous content.
Elite salaryman reborn as little girl because he/she made god mad at him/her?
And she's the commander of a bloody army.
Also why did she have to lisp? Is that god's wrath? Or a Monthy Python tribute?

Leaving aside Monthy Python (don't involve them in your rant please), you're doing the same mistake as before, you judged the synopsis alone.

Well yes, I'm obviously not going to check out the novel after having read that monstrosity of a synopsis.
Of course I'm judging only the synopsis. I can't make any educated statement about the quality of the novel or whatever. I'm just saying the synopsis sounds like terrible garbage.
What would you have liked me to do instead? Say "I haven't read the novel so I can't say anything."?
lol no. I'm just going to comment on what I see. What I see is a hilariously stupid setting.

Also please tell me that the main character's lisping is actually part of god's punishment
Jan 28, 2016 9:43 AM

Mar 2014
eromangasensei said:
Paulo27 said:
That's Toho, not A-1.

granted it's a TOHO label but studio production managers of the anime decide how to do product placement. (as far as I'm aware studio is the middleman between production committee & staff) plus given A1-plex's nature I'm more inclined towards A1 pictures behind it.

Or maybe it's TOHO producers directly supervising the anime. Still drags down the show tho.
A-1 is just doing what they are told. Stop this.
Nakamura's team isn't even attached to any studio, they are just using A-1 for the animators.
Jan 28, 2016 9:45 AM

Apr 2013
TheNaturalPerm said:
Zefyris said:

Well yes, I'm obviously not going to check out the novel after having read that monstrosity of a synopsis.
Of course I'm judging only the synopsis. I can't make any educated statement about the quality of the novel or whatever. I'm just saying the synopsis sounds like terrible garbage.
What would you have liked me to do instead? Say "I haven't read the novel so I can't say anything."?
lol no. I'm just going to comment on what I see. What I see is a hilariously stupid setting.

Also please tell me that the main character's lisping is actually part of god's punishment

Like I said, she isn't a general at all, she's merely a low grade officer although she's a bit of a special case due to her military affiliation. But she only commands a squad, not an army.
And that lisping voice is most probably due to that "God" wanting to piss off the alpha male he was, indeed, although this was never confirmed. Only thing we know is that that voice is pissing him off. So if it was for pissing him off like I'm supposing, that "god" did a fairly good job. Although he used it one time at his advantage to do a very cruel thing, as well. Resulting in lots of enemy civilians dying, even his squad of warmonger looked at him/her thinking "now that was a nasty move, major".

The salaryman part is actually quite logical. The point here, is that he's an inhuman machine of efficiency. The reason he was killed originally in his world was probably due to this btw, although we never had any confirmation. And he's going to use that inhuman efficiency and his modern knowledge in military.

I'm not telling you to say "I haven't read the novel so I can't say anything."
Just to be aware that synopsis can be very misleading.
Jan 28, 2016 10:08 AM

Jun 2013
Paulo27 said:
eromangasensei said:

A-1 is just doing what they are told. Stop this.
Nakamura's team isn't even attached to any studio, they are just using A-1 for the animators.

I wouldnt say it like that. Nakamura & his team are freelancers but 2 producers from A1 are on the production committee as well so it's more than " just doing what they are told". But yeah, let's stop this. The picture's not clear anyway.

On topic, i'll wait for staff announcement before deciding on watching this. In overlord the anime couldnt emulate so-bin's art but this looks achievable.
JetNoirJan 28, 2016 10:19 AM

Jan 28, 2016 10:23 AM

Oct 2014
looks like an interesting show to watch, liking the artstyle alot, looking forward to see whos going to be adapting this, hopefully staff and VA's will be decent when announced
Jan 28, 2016 10:27 AM

Feb 2010
I found the synopsis to be interesting. Definitely gonna watch.
Jan 28, 2016 11:02 AM

Mar 2012

If you read the LN.

Does it have tons of Info dumping?
What about the Politics?
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Jan 28, 2016 11:18 AM

Apr 2013
Zeta-Astacion said:

If you read the LN.

Does it have tons of Info dumping?
What about the Politics?

politics yes, but mainly seen from a military point of view. IE, how military actions influence politics and how the politics influence military world. This is viewed from the soldier point of view after all. A soldier very well aware of political consequences of his acts, though. But he isn't in a position to do political negotiation so you will probably not see that kind of thing.

Info dumping... There definitely are regularly info dumping but it's not always done in a common way. For example the author doesn't hesitate to make big notes to explain to the reader about some stuff of our world (military, psychology, history, or politic) rather than directly in the text if all the concerned character know about it.
Jan 28, 2016 11:21 AM

Mar 2012
If this is all about military tactics and policies..as well as the art of war..with a touch of gender bender on top...than yeah i am interested in this.
Jan 28, 2016 1:11 PM
Oct 2012
Sounds interesting.
Wonder if they have LN completed yet?
Jan 28, 2016 1:54 PM

May 2014
Sounds interesting..

I don't know if I'll watch lol
Jan 28, 2016 1:55 PM

Apr 2015
I like the synopsis. But I just can't ignore the typo.... career not carrier....
Unless the MC has a business in delivering goods I can't imagine her thinking only about her employee....
Jan 28, 2016 2:03 PM

Apr 2013
Geeve said:
Why can't I put it as Plan to Watch?

An anime (database) moderator needs to validate the entry first before anyone can add it to the list. SO probably wait a few days and you'll be able to add it just like any other.

illiara said:
Sounds interesting.
Wonder if they have LN completed yet?

5th volume get out on the 30th of January. It is unknown if it's the last volume, but having read up to the end of volume 4, it's probably not the last one.

xevile said:
I like the synopsis. But I just can't ignore the typo.... career not carrier....
Unless the MC has a business in delivering goods I can't imagine her thinking only about her employee....

My bad. IIRC, that's me who initially made that synopsis (I think?) when i added the LN entry on MAL (I mostly translated the original synopsis though), so the mistake is probably mine. If someone can correct it...
Jan 28, 2016 2:11 PM

Apr 2015
Zefyris said:

xevile said:

My bad. IIRC, that's me who initially made that synopsis (I think?) when i added the LN entry on MAL (I mostly translated the original synopsis though), so the mistake is probably mine. If someone can correct it...

Submitted for moderator analysis :)
Jan 28, 2016 2:53 PM

Jun 2008
Good news! I've been interested in this light novel for a while :3
Jan 28, 2016 3:00 PM

Nov 2014
You guyz dont know the greatness that is our ruler!

Obey her or you will be killed on the spot

I thought my wish would not be fulfilled but im worried the LN is really complex, those military terms...

Istant ptw
Jan 28, 2016 3:07 PM

Dec 2012
Japan's obsession for little girls is quite excessive, and I'm perfectly fine with that.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Jan 28, 2016 4:36 PM

Nov 2015
But where can I read this ???!!!!
Jan 28, 2016 4:48 PM

Nov 2014
Itadakimasuuuu said:
But where can I read this ???!!!!

its at skythewood

anyhow the translator said the LN is like a College Thesis
Jan 28, 2016 7:00 PM

May 2013
I dunno about this one. Military isn't my thing and deep explanations on strategies and so on just don't interest me. I do enjoy the art, but it probably won't translate well when animated.

Zefyris said:

How else are you supposed to judge if stuff is worth checking out or not? That is literally the reason they created synopses so people could gather whether the work will be something they're interested in or not. It's not a 'mistake' it's literally doing what you're supposed to do with a synopsis. It's moronic to expect people to read through everything to see if it was a complete waste or not when you can figure that out from the plot synopsis which is a general idea of the entire series.
“Victor can’t be satisfied by anyone but me.”

Jan 28, 2016 7:09 PM

Jun 2015
Looks pretty dope. But knowing it's a LN adaptation, I'm not expecting much.
AltoRoarkJan 30, 2016 2:27 PM
Jan 28, 2016 7:57 PM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
Sweet. I remember seeing this make a top listing and seeing the great cover art.

Def will watch. Unfortunately the art might not hold up to the same quality of the LN, but I do hope it'll be good.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." ⛩️

Jan 29, 2016 1:38 AM

Apr 2013
Josuke-kun said:
I dunno about this one. Military isn't my thing and deep explanations on strategies and so on just don't interest me. I do enjoy the art, but it probably won't translate well when animated.

Zefyris said:

How else are you supposed to judge if stuff is worth checking out or not? That is literally the reason they created synopses so people could gather whether the work will be something they're interested in or not. It's not a 'mistake' it's literally doing what you're supposed to do with a synopsis. It's moronic to expect people to read through everything to see if it was a complete waste or not when you can figure that out from the plot synopsis which is a general idea of the entire series.

There's a difference between deciding if you'll watch or not something depending on the synopsis because it will or not fit your taste, and decide that something is bad or not based solely on the synopsis. One is normal, the other is stupid. A synopsis isn't made to JUDGE something. never. It's made for you to decide if it's up your alley or not.
For example, military isn't your thing, so it's fine to decide like you somehow did here to not watch this show. That's what a synopsis is here for, so you used it the correct way. If you decide however that from the synopsis, this is dumb, contrived, illogical, cliché, or whatever else you can think about, then that's idiotic from you. See the difference?

MaxXZoe said:
You guyz dont know the greatness that is our ruler!

Obey her or you will be killed on the spot

I thought my wish would not be fulfilled but im worried the LN is really complex, those military terms...

Istant ptw

She's just leading a squad, she isn't involve in politic and definitely not a ruler.
ZefyrisJan 29, 2016 1:48 AM
Jan 29, 2016 2:11 AM

Mar 2013
wait what?!?
i want to check it :)
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» 'Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan' Reveals Supporting Cast, Second Promo

DatRandomDude - 2 hours ago

2 by EcchiGodMamster »»
1 hour ago

» Manga 'Sakamoto Days' Gets TV Anime in Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Today

25 by EcchiGodMamster »»
1 hour ago

» 'Touhai: Ura Rate Mahjong Touhai Roku' Unveils Main Cast for Fall 2024

Hyperion_PS - 2 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
2 hours ago

» Science SARU Produces New 'Ghost in the Shell' TV Anime for 2026 ( 1 2 )

Vindstot - May 25

53 by Merve2Love »»
10 hours ago

» "Oshi no Ko" Season 2 Reveals Supporting Cast Pair, Opening Theme, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

14 by thebrentinator24 »»
Today, 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.