Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 7, 2009 10:57 PM

Jun 2007
Has anybody else noticed how older (by which I mean pre-2006) H-game adaptations end with the male protagonist deciding on a particular girl, while the newer ones (2007 and later) tend to have more indecisive ones (i.e. the last scene is every girl fighting over the guy). Maybe it's just what I've been watching, but that's the impression that I get.

...Especially after finally finishing Akane-iro.

Edit: Now that I think of it, there's a second thing that bugs me. When I watched the original Dokyuusei/Kakyuusei OVAs, the protagonist was fairly experienced at dating. Nowadays, they seem to be virgins almost without exception.
TorisunanohokoriJul 7, 2009 11:04 PM
Shameless Blog Plugging: animetics.net
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 14, 2009 7:04 PM

Jul 2009
Well, seems like Otakus nowadays are mostly virgins so you cant really blame the anime industry for making the protagonists this way to please these guys. Also, for the harem ending, I would rather have it than having the protagonist end up with some generic female lead girl that I was so tired of seeing. I mean, what's the point creating a bunch of hot girls with HAWT design & original personalities when you know the damn protagonist's gonna end up with the most boring & plain girl anyway?!!

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Need place to DL full ---ENGLISH--- H Games

Sick_Bastard - Jan 19, 2009

7 by Vordare »»
May 12, 2010 10:35 PM

» Your favorite H-games

Beatrice-Sama - Nov 27, 2008

16 by Torisunanohokori »»
Feb 6, 2010 7:24 PM

» Ridiculous Localization

Torisunanohokori - Feb 6, 2009

0 by Torisunanohokori »»
Feb 6, 2009 11:29 PM

» One Hundred Percent Completion?

Torisunanohokori - Jan 14, 2009

3 by Websnake »»
Jan 30, 2009 2:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.