Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 16, 2014 4:54 AM

Jan 2014
So after years of sasuke's aimless endeavors, we are introduced to a new angry villain who seeks world domination for a crush...
To me, Tobi is probably the worst villain in naruto, and one of the worst
in anime. This whole arc has been very disappointing and it's really sad this is the final arc.
Why would we have great villains like orochimaru anticlimactically disposed of while the final villain is a big f*** you troll moment? Tobi = obito = tobito? Is that really what the great plot twist was?
I dont get all the hate sasuke gets when we have THIS guy...

Tell me your thoughts.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 16, 2014 5:13 AM

Mar 2012
The story was good until the Naruto vs Kakuzu fight. After that it became something else. Less focus on shinobi activity and more on super blasts and all.
Kuroookoooooo-chin!
Feb 16, 2014 5:21 AM
Oct 2013
Because Sasuke is an annoying whiny bitch and what he wants to do is stupid.
Tobi is also stupid and his voice in the first arc (with Sasori and Deidara) annoyed the hell out of me.

I agree that Orochimaru is a much, much better villain to have as the main villain all the way through. Took me a while to appreciate his character but when I look back to the original Naruto at least he was pretty badass.

Also, Naruto, Tobi/Obito, and Sasuke are all still Genin. The Fourth Great Shinobi War is all being fought because of ninja who haven't passed the ninja equivalent of Middle School.
Feb 16, 2014 5:31 AM

Jul 2013
Obito is chunin.
Feb 16, 2014 5:40 AM
Oct 2013
Oh yeah, he is. My mistake.

So we have one middleschooler on the playground.
Feb 16, 2014 6:05 AM

Jun 2011
If at this point of the anime you're hating him that much, later on you'll probably rage at how Kishimoto handles him.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 16, 2014 8:39 AM

Dec 2012
They are both great .-.
Feb 16, 2014 11:42 AM

May 2013
ToG25thBaam said:
If at this point of the anime you're hating him that much, later on you'll probably rage at how Kishimoto handles him.

Exactly my thought, we haven't seen anything yet in the anime.

On topic, Sasuke > Obito

Sasuke has anger/grief problems after losing his whole family/clan at the age of 7 but he never trully lost his mind. Obito wants to create a dream Lala-land where he can be together with his dead 13 years old crush. Can it get worst then that?
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Feb 18, 2014 4:51 AM
Jan 2014
I don't really appreciate Sasuke but at least I understand some (not all of them) of his actions.
I HATE Tobi/Obito.
First, I never believed he was Madara, and I began to suspect he waxs Obito quite early.
Then I just can't understand how can possibly all Fourth Ninja War be about Rin.
Third, after what happens in the manga... well, you will see.
Feb 19, 2014 4:02 AM

Jan 2014
andreaf96 said:
I don't really appreciate Sasuke but at least I understand some (not all of them) of his actions.
I HATE Tobi/Obito.
First, I never believed he was Madara, and I began to suspect he waxs Obito quite early.
Then I just can't understand how can possibly all Fourth Ninja War be about Rin.
Third, after what happens in the manga... well, you will see.

I agree, I think his rise in popularity is due to fans favoritism toward obito.
Being obito was the most obvious choice, so ironically it was surprising that kishi would choose that over.. A decently written outcome.
ToG25thBaam said:

What? Why? How much worse can it get?
P-sychotic. It took me a while too, i guess we needed a reference level to appreciate him.
He was quite intimidating at least.
Feb 19, 2014 4:06 AM

Jun 2011
Archadian said:

No. Kubo trolling level.
Feb 19, 2014 2:46 PM

Feb 2008
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
ToG25thBaam said:

On topic, Sasuke > Obito

Sasuke has anger/grief problems after losing his whole family/clan at the age of 7 but he never trully lost his mind. Obito wants to create a dream Lala-land where he can be together with his dead 13 years old crush. Can it get worst then that?

Lol, when you put it like that, it sounds like Obito is a necro pedobear :)).

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Feb 20, 2014 4:16 AM

Jan 2014
ToG25thBaam said:
Archadian said:

No. Kubo trolling level.

How is orochimaru trolling?
If anything Tobi is the troll character.

SailorKagome said:
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
ToG25thBaam said:

On topic, Sasuke > Obito

Lol, when you put it like that, it sounds like Obito is a necro pedobear :)).

A pedobear is disgusting/appalling. Tobi is too crappy to give off any type of aura other than how dumb his motivation is.
Feb 20, 2014 4:33 AM
Sep 2012
lol obito wins. my fav villain <3

people still whining about everything and anything 10 years later. I for one have been enjoying naruto for what it is for over a decade and I'm eagerly waiting for the finale, although I already read the manga
Feb 20, 2014 4:39 AM
Dec 2013
i loved obito, he was just like naruto until he went NUTS! after Rins death...

though i just cant understand Sasuke... he is such a airhead sometimes .. he kills (or tries to kill people) but then later has a sook because he regrets his actions and such.

Sasukes head:
-Kill
-learns about the truth of the person he killed
-cries
-finds something or someone else to kill
-repeat
Feb 20, 2014 4:44 AM

Sep 2011
i mean they at least tried to justify's obito's behavior and while his motivations are still kind of all over the place he still has at least some sympathy, while saskue's motivations are so jumbled and inconsistent. But in the end obito is simply a terrible villain and hes meant to be the huge antagonist of the entire series so in the end that makes him worse. When you simply cant feel threatened or antagonized....by the main antagonist you definitely fail as a villain.

At this point im just waiting for him to die

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 20, 2014 7:21 AM

Dec 2012
I'm honestly appalled about how some people need to be spoon feed everything, like using your brain is asking for too much. This fanbase if I can even call it that, disgusts me.
Feb 20, 2014 7:40 AM

Oct 2013
I like Sasuke much better than Obito to be honest. Although I started to dislike his development less in Shippuden to the point I don't even care about him anymore but I don't dislike him either.

But oh man I hate Obito and his ideals and his development and his reasons and his motivations. I couldn't care less if he is delusional or not and if he was in pain over Rin... I just don't like him that's all. Actually this whole War Arc is so frustrating in terms of story and character development....
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Feb 20, 2014 8:17 PM

Nov 2011
Well, they are both terrible. Its pretty difficult to choose which one is the worst since they annoyed me equally. The Uchiha are so emotional. Love make you crazy. Batshit crazy.

Though I think Obito wanting to throw everyone into illusionary world because his crush died and the world suck is pretty awful. He is angry because the world doesn't go the way he wanted. Like a spoiled brat or something. (at least that how I see it)

Who suffered more actually?

Obito lost his crush. Half of his body and eye?

Sasuke lost his brother, family and clan.

Even though his life is terrible, at least Sasuke didn't resort to quit and live in illusion instead. Deal it with, Obito.
Kaiser-chanFeb 20, 2014 8:21 PM

Feb 20, 2014 8:23 PM

Dec 2012
KaiserNazrin said:

Even though his life is terrible, at least Sasuke didn't resort to quit and live in illusion instead. Deal it with, Obito.

Obito choose the illusion world because it was achievable and possible as Madara told him...

Why deal with it when a better option is standing before him..
Feb 21, 2014 3:50 AM

Jan 2014
tsudecimo said:
I'm honestly appalled about how some people need to be spoon feed everything, like using your brain is asking for too much. This fanbase if I can even call it that, disgusts me.

I understand your enthusiasm toward the series and I appreciate it whenever I see you defending some parts of it, but let's look at it objectively here.

If there is any series that is the master of spoonfeeding, it's this one. Not that it's still as smart as before, they just spoon feed some really silly parts.
No matter how much overanalysis one can squeeze out, the latest arcs are very inconsistent and shallow, and very simple. If anyone needs to use a brain it's kishimoto, to realize what a job he's been doing.

The most obvious plot twist in the history of manga needed half an episode of flashbacks, that were already spoonfeeding sinfe they keep re-playing the same crap with slight additions.
And it's all because of sasuke's development going downhill and the much worse obito, who made it very rediculous. The latest arc that is.
He's dragging down the quality with him, he needs to die ASAP
Feb 21, 2014 3:52 AM

Jan 2014
KaiserNazrin said:
Well, they are both terrible. Its pretty difficult to choose which one is the worst since they annoyed me equally. The Uchiha are so emotional. Love make you crazy. Batshit crazy.

Though I think Obito wanting to throw everyone into illusionary world because his crush died and the world suck is pretty awful. He is angry because the world doesn't go the way he wanted. Like a spoiled brat or something. (at least that how I see it)

Who suffered more actually?

Obito lost his crush. Half of his body and eye?

Sasuke lost his brother, family and clan.

This whole Uchiha emotional thing is BS imo. The last package of information and powers are just all out of nowhere to ret-con stuff and take away from how good and badass they were.
Feb 21, 2014 8:15 AM

Dec 2012
Archadian said:

I understand your enthusiasm toward the series and I appreciate it whenever I see you defending some parts of it, but let's look at it objectively here.

I'm afraid that's not possible for me, you and every other human on this earth.

If there is any series that is the master of spoonfeeding, it's this one. Not that it's still as smart as before, they just spoon feed some really silly parts.
No matter how much overanalysis one can squeeze out, the latest arcs are very inconsistent and shallow, and very simple. If anyone needs to use a brain it's kishimoto, to realize what a job he's been doing.

Over-analysis my ass. The stuff are clear as day but people just misunderstand them or ignore parts of them, to hate on characters. Example is the Obito hate bandwagon. Best example would be how most people seem to misunderstand Sasuke character, and try to ridicule his character with petty immature crap (i.e emo sasugay)

The most obvious plot twist in the history of manga needed half an episode of flashbacks, that were already spoonfeeding sinfe they keep re-playing the same crap with slight additions.
And it's all because of sasuke's development going downhill and the much worse obito, who made it very rediculous. The latest arc that is.
He's dragging down the quality with him, he needs to die ASAP

What are you talking about? are you talking about Obito reveal? well you are just wrong because that silent flashback was all new content. It was honestly great and I loved that they did it before the official reveal, the fact that it was silent brought a lot of artistic feel to it. If you are just talking about the Obito flashback where he gets crushed under the rocks that has been played a lot, then that's just the anime studio padding, it wasn't repeated in the manga...

No, his latest development was great, and added much depth to him. I loved his last meeting with Itachi even more than the Madara massacre.

I don't know what you want me to say, since you are being vague as hell, so I can only counter your 'points' by disagreeing with them..
Feb 21, 2014 9:55 AM

May 2013
Obito is by far my favorite naruto character and the only reason I'm still watching/readin this mess. :/
Feb 23, 2014 4:18 AM

Jan 2014
New footage, same information, spoon-feeding.
Actually back in manga days the silent thing got a lot of shit for ripping off a style of another weekly jump manga that apparently did it a few weeks back.

And it was a snooze fest in the anime. In the manga it just made the troll moment a lot worse.
I don't read the manga anymore but people are saying it gets even worse.

Tobi is the farthest from depth any character could be in the series. And they are actually still focusing on him which is annoying.
Feb 23, 2014 5:31 AM

Jan 2013
Don't compare Sasuke to Obito . Obito is the best antagonist on Naruto , while Sasuke is a mere simple minded character .
Feb 23, 2014 5:51 AM

Jun 2011
-Klad- said:
Obito is the best antagonist on Naruto

I think you mean in, and I disagree, but I won't explain why, it's too troublesome. I prefer Pein so much more, his ideology is believable, and when he was talking about peace and stuff, looking from another point of view, what he said make sense.
Feb 23, 2014 5:59 AM

Oct 2013
P-sychotic said:
Because Sasuke is an annoying whiny bitch and what he wants to do is stupid.
Tobi is also stupid and his voice in the first arc (with Sasori and Deidara) annoyed the hell out of me.

I agree that Orochimaru is a much, much better villain to have as the main villain all the way through. Took me a while to appreciate his character but when I look back to the original Naruto at least he was pretty badass.

Also, Naruto, Tobi/Obito, and Sasuke are all still Genin. The Fourth Great Shinobi War is all being fought because of ninja who haven't passed the ninja equivalent of Middle School.

Second this!
Apr 4, 2014 12:25 AM

Jan 2014
ToG25thBaam said:
-Klad- said:
Obito is the best antagonist on Naruto

I think you mean in, and I disagree, but I won't explain why, it's too troublesome. I prefer Pein so much more, his ideology is believable, and when he was talking about peace and stuff, looking from another point of view, what he said make sense.

Actually ON as in Naruto show, and no, he's not the best. Ever since he arrived this show is taking a serious dive in quality. I hope he dies so we can go back to something better.
Apr 4, 2014 12:27 AM

Sep 2013
After seeing this, no.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Apr 4, 2014 12:31 AM

Jan 2014
You know telling me that Sasuke himself will SURPASS him in being bad doesn't make me feel any better. I want it the other way around. To focus more and improve him.
Apr 4, 2014 12:38 AM

Apr 2012
Obito is the worst antagonist in Naruto. His motivations are stupid as fuck. OH QQ Rin died (the girl that never loved me anyways). Now I'm going to go obliterate the world. Really? Sasuke wants to destroy the Leaf because they used his brother as a tool and pretty much ruined his whole family's reputation. Not to mention all his family members were killed in the process. Sounds a lot more reasonable than Obito.

Now if you read the manga Obito goes full retard. I won't go into any details b/c well this is an anime discussion.
zzzeallyApr 4, 2014 12:47 AM

Apr 4, 2014 9:10 AM

Apr 2013
obito and his reasoning for why he is doing all this are straight up last minute ass pull material. stuff a writer comes up with when he has to write something but is way past the point where he gives a shit.

if obito was fully planned out from the very beginning then oh boy.
Apr 4, 2014 9:47 AM

Dec 2012
xSanox said:
obito and his reasoning for why he is doing all this are straight up last minute ass pull material. stuff a writer comes up with when he has to write something but is way past the point where he gives a shit.

Last minute .-.
Apr 4, 2014 9:51 AM

Jan 2014
xSanox said:

if obito was fully planned out from the very beginning then oh boy.

Trust me it would still have sucked. As a matter of fact, he did plan it from the beginning, but so badly that it felt last-minute to you. (and us)

Everybody thought it was possible, it was there from the beginning, but we didn't expect the writers to be so insulting as to actually make it happen after all the hype. In the most terribly-written way possible.

Edit: oops sorry, although in a sense I did you a big favor but since you have a fetish for these plot twists I'll tag them, my bad.
rodacApr 5, 2014 10:24 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2014 9:56 AM

Dec 2012
Omg dude, you just spoiled season 9 for me, and I literally started marathoning today..fuck
Apr 4, 2014 10:29 AM

Mar 2014
Sasuke is not one of my favorite characters anymore,but I believe his actions are quite reasonable compared to what he's been through.

Obito lost his crush and felt betrayed so he decided to force everyone to live in an illusion, because he is disappointed in the world.

If I had to choose which I like the most that would be Sasuke. However Obito is the one who keeps the story somewhat interesting right now, even though I think this arc is rather frustrating.
Apr 4, 2014 10:34 AM

Dec 2012
danae17 said:
even though I think this arc is rather frustrating.

Just curious, why do you feel this way about the war arc?
Apr 4, 2014 3:25 PM

Jul 2013
http://i.imgur.com/SyACzdM.jpg - Chapter 629
"There's no hope in this world, I walked around on behalf of Madara, and everything I saw just confirmed my belief" - Chapter 655

You guys are being too ignorant to understand anything about Sasuke and Obito, don't expect to be satisfied by anything. If you're going to bitch then bitch about Nagato becoming evil because Yahiko died, bitch about Kabuto becoming evil because his mother died, don't bitch about a kid becoming evil because his whole family was slaughtered in front of his eyes.

"Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values" - Donquixote Doflamingo
Fact is none of us have been in a war, don't pretend you have been and don't project your own opinion on people who have been.
MinagatachiApr 4, 2014 3:47 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2014 4:25 PM

Aug 2012
Sasuke, he has been a shitty character since the start. lol.
Apr 4, 2014 11:25 PM

Dec 2012
Order-Sol said:
Sasuke, he has been a shitty character since the start. lol.

Nope.
Apr 4, 2014 11:34 PM

Jan 2014
Minagatachi said:
"There's no hope in this world, I walked around on behalf of Madara, and everything I saw just confirmed my belief" - Chapter 655

You guys are being too ignorant to understand anything about Sasuke and Obito, don't expect to be satisfied by anything. If you're going to bitch then bitch about Nagato becoming evil because Yahiko died, bitch about Kabuto becoming evil because his mother died, don't bitch about a kid becoming evil because his whole family was slaughtered in front of his eyes.

"Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values" - Donquixote Doflamingo
Fact is none of us have been in a war, don't pretend you have been and don't project your own opinion on people who have been.

I'm bitching about how repetitive it is. Every villain faces some traumatic event producing the same shit-faced emo villain.
I wish we'd get ACTUAL character development from them. But no, it's all after the fighting is over that they throw the flashbacks in our faces and when they lose they make them all tsundere and cute. You don't see them struggle with their beliefs. Shit happens = go crazy.

And look, about your second sentence, I'm from Iraq, and lived there until 2006. Didn't really participate in the war but I saw what it was like, not gonna tell you it's all rainbows and giggles, and what's next is unrelated to Naruto or manga, but I'm gonna ask you to have the decency to stop talking like you know what the fuck you're talking about just because a Japanese comic book writer told you to think you know it.

So stop trying to justify it in that pseudo-philosophical way using real life political incidents as a defense when you yourself have no idea what it's like.

Now back to Naruto, Tobi is just a histrionic little bitch who wants world domination to avenge his crush. One person's life is not insignificant, but the execution of it was terrible. Going through a life time of villainy undone because of some kid after -of course- he had already lost anyway. That seems to be the format of new villains of Naruto.
Apr 5, 2014 12:03 AM

Dec 2012
Like who?

Was Nagato an ''emo'' villain? Oro? Kabuto? The Akatsuki members? Zabuza? Itachi?

The point of that is to humanize some of the villains. For their motivation to be something more than ''lol i'm evilz''. I think he has a done a wonderful job in that regard. And to establish why the Ninja world needs changing, and why Naruto is the person who is gonna change it, carrying the will of the past generations with him.

Character development like Nagato when he was a kid, to the grown Nagato, to Pain? if that's not character development than what is? so what if it was in a flashback. The personality of Nagato and how he became Pain was mystery and a secret, so showing it before Naruto defeats the six path of Pain is kinda pointless.

How did he not struggle with his beliefs? all that talking of Naruto, and denying everything Naruto said because of his pessimistic beliefs of the world. Thats him struggling with the belief he had. It wasn't until Naruto, reminded him with his old self, through a quote of him, that Nagato, started to change views on his methods.

I don't think you know what tsundere means.

Archadian said:

Now back to Naruto, Tobi is just a histrionic little bitch who wants world domination to avenge his crush

Obito is a delusional and a broken person. Rin's death was only the initial spark, it made him disregard all of his former beliefs, ideals and dreams because of the way i happened. He doesn't want to avenge her, he just harbors hatred for the world he lives in.

It was not about Rin dying, it was about how it happened. People die especially in the ninja world he lives in. But Rin didn't just die and then he heard about it. She died in front of him by Kakashi. That image was so absurd and insane, that it made him snap, lose his mind and go berserk. I literally can't think of a worse thing to happen to Obito than that scene. Which gets emphasized by him saying ''I'm in Hell''. His resolve to getting better in the first part of the episode was founded by his desire to see Rin and Kakashi. To come back together to the team, to protect them and be with them, but all of that was crushed to pieces by the image of Rin being pierced by Kakashi. That was an extreme mental fuck to him that changed him to his core and changed the way he sees everything. His ideals, hopes, dreams were all crushed after what transpired. He is in a state of personal and mental hell, despair and absolute hopelessness. Without anything to direct this hate towards aside from the cruel unforgiving Shinboi world he lives in. He is broken.

I think that makes his execution believable. And gives more than a good enough reason for someone to change drastically.

After Rin's death, Madara urged Obito to go see the world for what it is. He kept witnessing the same horrible things over and over again, he realized what the world truly was. That's why he wants to create his own world. In a way Rin's death showed him reality, but the reason he wants to do Infinite Tsukyomi is because he now understands how bad reality is. Rin's death was just the spark and initial motivation for his plan.

I say this because he always speaks about how the world is full of lies, betryal and hopelessness. That this worthless world is not worth living. He is deluded to an extreme degree, heartless, emotionless and unfazed to anything. He regards all those death and atrocious things he is responsible for as nothing. Since in his mind, all the suffering he caused, all the people who died or the people who is responsible for their death like Yahiko will live a happy life in his ideal world. They are not real to him, they will only be real to him in that world. Prime example of that would be Kakashi. Obito didn't try to get revenge and kill him when he has fainted. He told Madara when he asked them if he is protecting an old comrade ''that's not the real Kakashi, the real Kakashi will live in the world I create along with Rin.''

A couple of quotes from Obito to reinforce my above points:

'I'm no one… I don't want to be anyone. All I care about is completing the Eye of the Moon Plan. This world is completely worthless...there is nothing left in it but misery'

'This world no longer needs heroes like hope or the future'

'It will be a new world… A world of truth, not lies'

'You've seen reality, you should be able to understand… No wish can become true in this world. That's why I'm pursuing the dream of infinite Tsukuyomi. I want to build a world where heroes don't have to make pitiful excuses in front of graves'

''Even if you delay the problem by using words like ''hope'', the empty reality will still be there waiting for you.''

These aren't the words of someone that's sad about a girl not liking him or a crush dying. That sounds like somebody that's completely and utterly given up on the world and on humanity. A man defined by misanthropy and hatred of the world in general. In future episodes, he will be referencing his famous quote (Those who don't save their comrades are worse than trash) quite a lot, to Kakashi. And there is a lot to come with his conflict with Kakashi, but that would be spoilers.

'Somewhere inside me? Take a good look, there's nothing inside of me anymore! I don't feel pain, I don't feel anything! You need to let that guilt go Kakashi. This wind hole wasn't your doing..it was made by this evil, cruel world.'
tsudecimoApr 5, 2014 12:10 AM
Apr 5, 2014 12:14 AM

Jul 2013
Archadian said:
Minagatachi said:

I'm bitching about how repetitive it is. Every villain faces some traumatic event producing the same shit-faced emo villain.
I wish we'd get ACTUAL character development from them. But no, it's all after the fighting is over that they throw the flashbacks in our faces and when they lose they make them all tsundere and cute. You don't see them struggle with their beliefs. Shit happens = go crazy.

And look, about your second sentence, I'm from Iraq, and lived there until 2006. Didn't really participate in the war but I saw what it was like, not gonna tell you it's all rainbows and giggles, and what's next is unrelated to Naruto or manga, but I'm gonna ask you to have the decency to stop talking like you know what the fuck you're talking about just because a Japanese comic book writer told you to think you know it.

So stop trying to justify it in that pseudo-philosophical way using real life political incidents as a defense when you yourself have no idea what it's like.

Now back to Naruto, Tobi is just a histrionic little bitch who wants world domination to avenge his crush. One person's life is not insignificant, but the execution of it was terrible. Going through a life time of villainy undone because of some kid after -of course- he had already lost anyway. That seems to be the format of new villains of Naruto.
Actually, I never said I knew anything about war, I actually said me (and pretty much 100% of people who bitch about this) have NO idea about war. If you're bitching about how repetitive it is because EVERY villain is like this, then why did you single out Obito and Sasuke? Surely if it's repetitive then thread should be called "Why are all villains the same" or something like that. Also, did you lose anyone close to you when you lived in Iraq? In front of your eyes? If not then I'm afraid " I'm gonna ask you to have the decency to stop talking like you know what the fuck you're talking about"
Apr 5, 2014 12:45 AM

Jan 2014
Minagatachi said:
Archadian said:
Minagatachi said:

Actually, I never said I knew anything about war, I actually said me (and pretty much 100% of people who bitch about this) have NO idea about war. If you're bitching about how repetitive it is because EVERY villain is like this, then why did you single out Obito and Sasuke? Surely if it's repetitive then thread should be called "Why are all villains the same" or something like that. Also, did you lose anyone close to you when you lived in Iraq? In front of your eyes? If not then I'm afraid " I'm gonna ask you to have the decency to stop talking like you know what the fuck you're talking about"

Because it was good at first and now they are milking the shit out of it. Obito being bad himself doesn't help. Nagato was actually a good character almost all the way through.
And yes. I have. Not close to my eyes, but a lot of my friends did, no one is seeking world domination .so I'm gonna make assume real-life events are pretty different from your PG-13 teen ninja comic book.
Apr 5, 2014 12:49 AM
Sep 2013
Tobi is one of the worst characters in Naruto. Ever since I found out his identity I just couldn't bring myself to enjoy the manga. It's bullshit.

Sasuke is a great character, though. Definitely better than Tobi.
Apr 5, 2014 1:25 AM

Jul 2013
Archadian said:
Minagatachi said:
Archadian said:
Minagatachi said:

Because it was good at first and now they are milking the shit out of it. Obito being bad himself doesn't help. Nagato was actually a good character almost all the way through.
And yes. I have. Not close to my eyes, but a lot of my friends did, no one is seeking world domination .so I'm gonna make assume real-life events are pretty different from your PG-13 teen ninja comic book.
So why exactly are you getting angry at a PG-13 teen ninja comic book for not being realistic?

Oh, and Harvey Dent turned evil because the girl he loved died, but no one gave a shit about that.
MinagatachiApr 5, 2014 1:29 AM
Apr 5, 2014 1:36 AM

Jan 2014
Because it doesn't follow its own consistency neither is it GOOD.

The whole story built up harvey's character instead of a retrospective flashback pulled out of his after his ass got kicked.
Apr 5, 2014 2:01 AM

Dec 2012
So I got ignored ;_;

LoneWolfRain said:
Tobi is one of the worst characters in Naruto. Ever since I found out his identity I just couldn't bring myself to enjoy the manga. It's bullshit.

Why .-.
Apr 5, 2014 2:02 AM

Jan 2014
I will reply later.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ssjbryando - Oct 29, 2009

191 by shoelaze »»
Yesterday, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 346 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2014

58 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 23, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

435 by Mabexix »»
Apr 22, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 339 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loveyuri - Nov 21, 2013

162 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 21, 11:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.