Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 24, 2009 9:53 PM

Oct 2008
You were thinking about that in fourth grade?
Jul 25, 2009 12:39 AM

Mar 2009
YAH! I wanted to marry my Day care Teacher...
I don't think i was thinking about what Kyuu was thinking...but I was thinking...
"WOW She is Pretty!"

....Gave a speech and ALL at our daycare Graduation which was ABNORMALLY Nice...they rented out a stadium...and it was kinda like a High school Graduation...I even had a Red Robe and Tassel! :)

...in my speech I Totally SAID I want to marry her...didn't know any better! :P
I was REALLY Young...They just let us say a few words about what we want to do when we grow up LOL!

Sad thing was...her HUSBAND was totally in the audience...I met him again like a couple years ago...and he was like "You still wanna Marry my wife!" :P
...it was kinda funny! :)
Jul 25, 2009 12:46 AM

Oct 2008
It's kind of ridiculous how they have to go and qualify everything nowadays with ceremonies like that. It kind of mocks those days when such celebrations are warranted.
Jul 25, 2009 12:54 AM

Mar 2009
YAH! I didnt realize that it was anything special till i got into elementary school and the awards ceremonies...were LAME! and The Bridging Ceremony was a FAIL...BUT Now that I look back on it...MY High School Grad...and My Day Care Grad had more Similarities than ANY of my other Ceremonies...They took place in the same stadium as well lol! :P

I Guess my other schools were cheap! :P
Jul 25, 2009 1:04 AM

Oct 2008
Remixed said:
Now that I look back on it...MY High School Grad...and My Day Care Grad had more Similarities than ANY of my other Ceremonies...They took place in the same stadium as well lol! :P

I Guess my other schools were cheap! :P
lol, that's straight up memoir material right there.
Jul 25, 2009 10:10 AM

Mar 2009
olmecalmighty said:
You were thinking about that in fourth grade?

you really need to ask him? D:

==============================

lol @ all the ceremonies. bit too much XP
Jul 25, 2009 1:45 PM

Mar 2009
LOL I think Its natural...I had the hugest Crush on this girl in the 3rd grade...
I remember because it was like my first big crush...Hahaha!
I became an official stalker then...kinda sorta! :P
Jul 25, 2009 9:34 PM

Oct 2008
Remixed said:
LOL I think Its natural...I had the hugest Crush on this girl in the 3rd grade...
crushes yes. but wishing for the karma sutra to be on the lesson plan is something else entirely.

so, you started stalking..err...lurking early on then.
Jul 26, 2009 7:00 AM

Mar 2009
wow. I mean, I knew most guys prolly think about sex more often than your average gal but that is disturbing lol
but now that I think about crushes I realize that I never had a crush during elementary school or even for a few years later o_ô my first bf was my first "crush". I must have been quite ignorant as a kid XD
Jul 26, 2009 9:19 AM

Oct 2008
Some people seems to be more...potently minded than others. A crush is certainly different from physical attractions, and I imagine there seem to be a lot more of the latter happening. A crush is something more than that, much more than physical.
Jul 26, 2009 12:18 PM

Dec 2008
Remixed said:

That was the beginning of Remixed's stalker life.
Jul 26, 2009 2:47 PM

Oct 2008
Prongs said:
Remixed said:

That was the beginning of Remixed's stalker life.

the genesis of a stalker?
Jul 26, 2009 3:15 PM

Mar 2009
olmecalmighty said:
Some people seems to be more...potently minded than others. A crush is certainly different from physical attractions, and I imagine there seem to be a lot more of the latter happening. A crush is something more than that, much more than physical.

though I would say a crush on your elementary school teacher (while you're still in elementary school) is not to be taken that seriously :D
Jul 26, 2009 3:18 PM

Oct 2008
Rocket_Dive said:
though I would say a crush on your elementary school teacher (while you're still in elementary school) is not to be taken that seriously :D
not how seriously? school-aged crushes are common too, but i don't even think in those prepubescent instances it's the same as a crush one might get sever years later.
Jul 26, 2009 3:21 PM

Mar 2009
heh... I think I missed out on something since I really can't recall ever having a crush at that young age. or later. maybe my crush-gene is deffect lol

not that seriously as in... it's cute and all but it's passing ^^ at least I don't think remixed, for example, still wants to marry his elementary school teacher. but I would have to ask him to be sure :D

... and for some reason that sounds as though I just said temporary things are never serious. ... ah well
Jul 26, 2009 9:37 PM

Mar 2009
YES! that is when My STALKER/LURKERish Ways began! :P
...I only got better as time went! MUAHAHAHA! J/K...Not really! MAYBE!?

Sighs* Yah I had lots of crushes when I was in elementary school...That one in 3rd grade...then a couple more in 5th....
sad thing is...there was a girl in the 5th grade that had a crush on me...but i didnt like her like that....MAN I WAS DUMB...NOW she is like "OMG WTF HAPPENED...Your Beautiful!"
...But the odds of actually staying together that long were ZERO to NONE! :P

AND NO! I don't wanna marry my Daycare Teacher anymore! hahahahaha! She was in her prime then...she is probably well into being middle aged...im talking 45+...lol
Jul 26, 2009 9:40 PM

Dec 2008
I only had 3 crushes in my whole life. I still have a crush on the third one.
Jul 26, 2009 9:42 PM

Mar 2009
WOW REALLY!
I must be broken then...Because I recall having MULTIPLE crushes at the same time...
...sighs*...I have just been awakened to REALITY...Im BROKEN! >_<
Jul 26, 2009 9:45 PM

Dec 2008
Remixed said:
WOW REALLY!
I must be broken then...Because I recall having MULTIPLE crushes at the same time...
...sighs*...I have just been awakened to REALITY...Im BROKEN! >_<

Did you had to decide on one crush when you have multiple crushes at the same time? :D
Jul 26, 2009 9:50 PM

Mar 2009
No...Just go for all of em...then your odds are better...either way YOU WIN!
...Not talking bout GFs here...we are talking about Girls who you potentially WANT to have as your GF...

In Elementary, I was to young to be thinking bout GFs...well I was more disinterested than anything...But that changed in Middle school...and even more so in high school!

Yah But when You do decide..its probably best if you drop all the other ones...cuz that can be troublesome...with the "OH NO YOU MAN WHORE...I thought you were with ME!??"
Jul 26, 2009 9:52 PM

Dec 2008
*Remembers that I'm in High School right now and I'm entering second year soon*

Hmm... I don't know if I should be thinking about getting a girlfriend :D
Jul 26, 2009 9:55 PM

Mar 2009
YAH GUY! >_<
...You should DEFINITELY BE GETTING ONE! Middle/High School is where you get in Practice for the REAL WORLD! :)
...if your lucky you will find a good girl and not a WHORE...
Girls = WIN!
Go after the ones that Look good to you!
Jul 26, 2009 10:03 PM

Dec 2008
I already have my eyes on one at the moment 8D
Jul 26, 2009 10:06 PM

Mar 2009
KK NOW GO GET HER...and the girl in science Class...and the Quiet one at your lunch table! and Maybe the semi Bossy one in Gym Class!

ROFL JUST J/K! :P
One is just fine!
Is it that girl who likes anime?
Jul 26, 2009 10:08 PM

Dec 2008
Remixed said:
KK NOW GO GET HER...and the girl in science Class...and the Quiet one at your lunch table! and Maybe the semi Bossy one in Gym Class!

ROFL JUST J/K! :P
One is just fine!
Is it that girl who likes anime?

There's no good girls in science class and there's bunch of quiet girls in my lunch table. And the last part. Aw yeah. Tsundere. 8D

Yes! She likes anime. She's in my Japanese class and she watched Code Geass 8D
Jul 26, 2009 10:13 PM

Mar 2009
LOL If there are a lot of Quiet Girls at your lunch table..YOU WIN GUY! Just Pick 1 or 2! J/K AGAIN! :P
Tsundere is her name?

AWESOME! Sounds like you two have a lot in common! I Have NEVER EVER found a girl who likes anime...lol So she sounds like WIN!
Oh WAIT...School year is OVER GUY...She probably wont be in your class next year! :(
Jul 26, 2009 10:21 PM

Dec 2008
No, but I bet the bossy one = Tsundere xD

Hahaha, that's where my chess piece comes in place. We're both taking Japanese II next year and there's only 2 Japanese II classes. So it's a 50/50 chance of being the same class as her. And we might be in the same English class, since we were in the same class before. And I'm friends with her best friend, so that's another chess piece of mine 8D
Jul 26, 2009 10:25 PM

Mar 2009
I had to look it up! Kinda like Kyou! :)

NICE GUY! sounds like you got a strategy worked out...and Ill admit that Being friends with her friends....IS DEFINITELY A BIG BONUS...But the rest is up to chance...I really Hope you get into one of those classes! :)
If NOT...You can ALWAYS stalk her...hahaha! It works...REALLY...
But just don't be annoying with it...its better if its like an accident then if its like your following her...
Jul 26, 2009 10:28 PM

Dec 2008
You didn't know what Tsundere mean? Shana is one! xD

Of course, my dear Remixed. I have all my chess pieces set up to get her heart. I just need to plan it out well and I will see the ending for me! All I have to do is wait for the perfect chance to start this match!
Jul 26, 2009 10:31 PM

Mar 2009
YAH...AND SHE IS A WIN!
...Guess I like Tsundere Then! :P

LOL! Awesome Guy...You sound EXTREMELY Confident...
...and REALLY 70% is just Having the confidence to make the right moves/say the right things! Id say your already in WINNER status!
Jul 26, 2009 10:35 PM

Dec 2008
I always loved tsunderes :P

Remember who you're talking to. I have ways with words 8D
Jul 26, 2009 10:41 PM

Mar 2009
ROFL! I think if you get anymore confident your head will float off your shoulders! :P
Jul 26, 2009 10:45 PM

Dec 2008
First step: make the girl notice you
second step: talk to girl
third step: talk about things that you share
fourth step: Ask her out
fifth step: please the girl with the things she likes (you get the info about the things she likes from either your stalker skills or from her friends)
sixth step: Be like Prongs and win her heart.

My 6 steps of love 8D
Jul 26, 2009 10:50 PM

Mar 2009
hahahaha! How good are your stalker skills!?
even If they are Pro...its still good to ask the friends stuff too because they go back and tell her everything you asked...SO you could use that to your advantage by pretty much leaving messages in your questions to her friends!

Its not quite as simple as you stated but That's A good Starting Outline! :)
Jul 26, 2009 10:54 PM

Dec 2008
I'm so good that I knew what kind of panties she had! some things about her! xD

But I'll give them my lunch money, so they won't tell her that I asked them about her 8D
Jul 26, 2009 10:57 PM

Mar 2009
You WANT her to know that you are asking! lol Its kind of a INDIRECT way of saying..."Im Interested! Don't go date some other dude!"
...Its strategy...DON'T PAY THEM! They will still tell...

IS why I said Knowing her friends is a BIG BONUS! :)
Jul 26, 2009 11:00 PM

Dec 2008
A good thing is that my friend has math class with her and they talk. He asked her if she had trouble to talking to a guy she likes and she said yes. So right now, I'm trying to find out who she likes D:<
Jul 27, 2009 12:25 AM

Oct 2008
lol, i remember those sorts of games in middle school, it was all very confusing. everything had to be handled through intermediaries. so and so like you, do you like so and so? my friend likes you. you two should go out. micro-relationships never lasting longer than a school week. :-)
Jul 27, 2009 3:58 AM

Mar 2009
Remixed said:
No...Just go for all of em...then your odds are better...either way YOU WIN!

okay, I already knew one shouldn't listen to Remixed when it comes to studying. crushes also go on that list now. lol
Jul 27, 2009 4:00 AM

May 2009
Prongs said:
fifth step: please the girl with the things she likes (you get the info about the things she likes from either your stalker skills or from her friends)

My 6 steps of love 8D

>.> I don't think the 5th and 6th steps count in your case Tigger
Jul 27, 2009 4:03 AM

Mar 2009
Prongs said:

My 6 steps of love 8D

Good Fight Plan, Dr. Love. XD
Jul 27, 2009 10:04 AM

Mar 2009
Prongs said:

My 6 steps of love 8D

Prongs has a plan. How smart xD
Jul 27, 2009 8:05 PM

Oct 2008
Prongs said:

My 6 steps of love 8D

There's something missing in between steps four and five aren't there?
Jul 27, 2009 8:10 PM

Dec 2008
olmecalmighty said:
Prongs said:

My 6 steps of love 8D

4.5 step: take her to romantic spot in the beach or to a carnival or festival (if you don't have a lot of money like I do, just take her to something she likes, like if she likes manga, take her to a library to the manga section or to a book store)
Jul 27, 2009 8:15 PM

Oct 2008
Prongs said:
olmecalmighty said:
Prongs said:

My 6 steps of love 8D

4.5 step: take her to romantic spot in the beach or to a carnival or festival (if you don't have a lot of money like I do, just take her to something she likes, like if she likes manga, take her to a library to the manga section or to a book store)

lol, doesn't she get any say in this whole thing? or are we going with the prongs method is so win that no one could ever resist it?
Jul 27, 2009 9:34 PM

May 2009
Let's just let Prongs have his fantasy for a little while before we crush it
Jul 27, 2009 9:37 PM

Dec 2008
olmecalmighty said:
Prongs said:
olmecalmighty said:
Prongs said:

My 6 steps of love 8D

lol, doesn't she get any say in this whole thing? or are we going with the prongs method is so win that no one could ever resist it?

You can't easily resist it. I have my chess pieces in place, so it'll be hard to resist it. 8D
Jul 27, 2009 10:02 PM

Mar 2009
olmecalmighty said:

Shh. Like ruby said, let him enjoy his little fantasy while it lasts. xD
Jul 27, 2009 11:00 PM

Mar 2009
Sighs* Prongs...It looks like no one here has ANY FAITH in your Plan! GOSH!
...I Know it has flaws but Im WISHING YOU LUCK! GOSH!
You gotta show everyone here how OWNAGE your chess playing skillz are! hahaha!
...err...YOU BETTER NOT FAIL...cuz then ILL JUST LOOK DUMB for supporting you!

GO PRONGS! I Just KNOW Your gonna succeed! :P
Jul 28, 2009 4:22 AM

Mar 2009
olmecalmighty said:
Prongs said:
olmecalmighty said:
Prongs said:

My 6 steps of love 8D

oh, his method is totally win. that is how my dad got my mum to marry him, I believe. by taking her to the very impressive 60s-manga section in the library. nothing can go wrong there. prongs is totally on the road to happiness with these steps. :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Agree or Not Agree GAME ( 1 2 3 )

Mrokand - Oct 6, 2009

105 by Matiss001 »»
Sep 21, 2021 3:38 AM

» Help discover the manga

kiddygradelover - Oct 15, 2016

0 by kiddygradelover »»
Oct 15, 2016 9:25 PM

» Last Letter Word Game + Anime Series and Character ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ailisa - Mar 24, 2009

5297 by removed-user »»
Jan 5, 2015 4:50 AM

Sticky: » Tell Us About You ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

olmecalmighty - Mar 21, 2009

2908 by mericat »»
Aug 15, 2014 3:57 PM

» ABC Word Game + Anime Series and Characters ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ailisa - Mar 27, 2009

4347 by potatocat »»
Apr 14, 2013 9:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.