Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2009 4:24 PM
Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well I searched on google and finally found this "chapter" because MAL listed the manga having 34 chapters but I only read 32.

I can think of one word that sums up this omake: ECCHI.
There was so much ecchi in this one omake and the main storyline had so little that it seems kind of strange? It was kind of funny that the guys were using perverted thoughts to boost themselves and the funniest part was when Kusuda ran vertically up the cliff face. Perverted thoughts for the win? o.O
Feb 18, 2017 8:58 PM

May 2010
Bonus story, your typical onsen episode - but thanks to seeing it mainly from guys' perspective it was pretty funny and ridiculous, I liked it :D

I really regret this series is so short, I'm sure it'd be even better if we got to see more of characters and their relationships. It was such a fun ride, one of a few ecchi manga I really enjoyed. Kawashita-sensei has such an adorable artstyle! I'd love to read more of her works in the future.

My favourite heroine was Ayumi, and favourite hero - probably her older brother. It's a shame that Koyoi and her nii-chan didn't get more attention, they were super cute as welll :3 7/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hatsukoi Limited Chapter 32 Discussion

radiantfire - May 24, 2008

26 by bakakisima »»
Apr 10, 5:53 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Limited Chapter 23 Discussion

avrc - Mar 14, 2008

7 by bakakisima »»
Apr 7, 7:18 AM

» Favorite Pairing

Jasonbear - Jul 22, 2008

2 by tr25a3 »»
Jul 31, 2019 11:35 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Limited Chapter 6 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 4, 2007

4 by tr25a3 »»
Jul 20, 2019 9:01 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Limited Chapter 30 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - May 10, 2008

8 by Dessssy »»
Jan 26, 2019 2:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.