Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 31, 2016 10:28 AM

Apr 2009
This episode left me speechless.
Kinda reminds me of clannad vibes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2016 11:05 AM

Dec 2014
unrequited Love.... Such a elegant episode
Jan 11, 2017 11:03 PM

Jan 2013
Another one off episode. I wish there was more development with the main relationships.
Aug 22, 2017 10:29 PM

Jul 2014
At first it was refreshing that this show was delivering "imperfect" character relations, but as it goes on and the pattern repeats ad nauseam it just gets more and more contrived and fake, exposing the sterility, bitterness and joylessness underneath. The creator of this franchise must have serious confidence issues, and the production doesn't make up for it.

We all know there are ugly people in the world. Seems this show continues to be hell-bent on insisting everyone is. That's pitiable.
Mar 7, 2019 6:54 AM

Aug 2017
Ugh sad episode! Renjo should have stayed and married Chikura. Who cares about helping poor kids paint internationally, he'll probably get captured by some militia somewhere. Sogabe is a dweeb.
Aug 19, 2019 8:48 PM
Jun 2016
Beautifully made.
Aug 29, 2019 5:46 PM
Aug 2013
That was an amazing episode! the whole series is wonderful but this was the best so far. so sad though :'(
and the ending song was so beautiful too.
Sep 15, 2019 4:34 PM

Jun 2017
lmao what was even the point of Sogabe even existing for this episode, i swear they put some characters in this anime for the sole purpose of getting cucked

alone, this episode was just fine
Sep 17, 2023 8:48 AM
Nov 2021
This episode is just so beautiful, i cannot help but to put down my thoughts here.
It started off with Sogabe and he sure did played a role by saying how important the line "see you tomorrow" meant for him. And later the importance of this same line was reinforced when Renjou said it to Chikura.
The next important plot in this episode was how they showed at the start Enomoto lectured Ayumi & Koyoi about their ways which was pretty selfish of them to let their crushes have a heartbreak by witnessing Yamamoto giving the chocolate to someone else. While in contrast for Chikura, she gave Renjou the final push that he needed to pursue his dream by saying how much she admires his ambitions. Without knowing that by giving him this encouragement, she has indirectly pushed him away from herself. But this exactly, is what true love is all about, sacrificing self for the sake of another.
This episode is showing the audience a progression of the kind of love, from puppy love / infatuation / immature love, to something that is more mature and selfless kind of love.
Also, as mentioned by others, the sounds in this episode was amazing too. Particularly there was this instrumental part when we were first showed Chikura looking at the cherry tree at night. And of course the ending song was a beautiful finishing touch to end off the episode. 5/5
Apr 22, 10:42 AM

Jun 2017
was waiting for this short little arc to be animated.And it didn't disappoint.This was when the show peaked.
On an another note the girl would have ridiculous standards isn't she haha
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hatsukoi Limited Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Annisa - Jun 27, 2009

148 by bakakisima »»
Apr 22, 12:53 PM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Limited Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dbaranyi - Jun 20, 2009

57 by bakakisima »»
Apr 22, 11:56 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Limited Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 13, 2009

74 by bakakisima »»
Apr 22, 11:31 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Limited Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

othic - May 23, 2009

65 by bakakisima »»
Apr 22, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Limited Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dbaranyi - May 16, 2009

89 by bakakisima »»
Apr 22, 9:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.