Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 24, 2014 6:11 PM
Apr 2013
Username: al1619
Preferred Name(s): Ali, Al
About Me: Hmm about me's are always so difficult.. Anyways I love watching anime and reading manga, My fav genres would be action,comedy,supernatural and sports. My fav Demographic is Shounen. I like sports, I've done quite a few sports but now am too lazy for that and just work out >.< I listen to all kinds of music (kpop,jpop,vocaloid etc..) Nice to meet ya'll ^o^/

Forum Set by Moi||T.C.O.||R.A.C.E.

Apr 24, 2014 9:53 PM

Jun 2013
Username: Kyuruyin
Preferred name: Kyu or Lil
About Me: i'm not good at introduction really. I'm 18 (almost 19 in a month) and im finishing up my first year at college. Erm, my favorite things are Anime/Manga (else i wouldn't be here), tennis, biking, and eating yummy food. I'm from New York and i do go back evry now and then. Also, i'm chinese....I dont know what else to say but, if you need anything i'll do my best to help✌️
Apr 27, 2014 12:12 AM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
Hey everyone. My username is Toarujisuru as you can clearly see. ^^ You may call me, Chris, but only after we've been friends for quite some time. I prefer sports, suspense, action, and comedy animes while i tend to prefer more dramatic, romantic themes in manga. I don't really have much to say other than I look forward to meeting some of you and talking about currently airing series.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." ⛩️

Apr 27, 2014 4:29 PM

Feb 2012
Username: KawaiiSakura_

Preferred Name(s): Sakura, Dianne, Didi

About Me: I'm a Chinese/Filipino from Canada ^^ Other than anime and manga my other interests include dancing, books, and I've recently fallen in love with horse back riding.Haha i love all things kawaii and I have an obsession with cherry blossoms xD Feel free to message and friend me. I can't wait to get to know you guys =^^=
Apr 29, 2014 3:21 AM

Oct 2013
Hayo!
I'm 19 and from Finland.
My hobbies aside from the obv anime/manga are variety of games and some piano on the side.
I consider myself to be very social and active and I hope to find some friends and people to chat with from here!
Apr 29, 2014 10:04 AM
Jul 2013
Username: MissDemonic
Preferred name: Autumn
About me: I'm 19 years old and I live in the UK. My hobbies include watching anime, reading manga and playing video games. My favourite genres are Adventure, Mystery, and Yaoi.
I'm terrible at introductions so yeah.... Nice to meet you all ^^
May 3, 2014 1:54 AM

Apr 2014
Username: PrincessAhri
Preferred Name(s): Ahri
About Me: I'm just another avid anime fan like you all. I'm actually an MAL veteran but I made an alt account for fun, plus I lost the password+email to my original. <_< Anyways, I haven't watched anime for 3-5 years, but I'm slowly getting back into it in the process. So basically, I've missed out on a ton of good anime out there. Same thing with manga as well. I also play League of Legends, and I joined in Season 1. Feel free to ask for my summoner name, but I only play on NA~

Nice to meet you guys.
May 7, 2014 12:33 AM

Apr 2014
Username: AriaZerochu (but i'll change that if I can)
Preferred Name: Aria is fine
About me: Female who is interested in both sexes, I love nerdy stuff. Play Video games all day and surf the net. :3

Hope we all get along :3
AriannaMay 7, 2014 12:39 AM
May 7, 2014 10:10 PM
Feb 2012
Username: Randee

Preferred Names: Randy, DeeRan

About Me: I'm currently 18 years old and really love anime. I joined this sight 2 years ago just to keep a list of my anime/manga. I decided to join some clubs because it would be fun to talk to people about my hobby! so..... hallo. Thanks for reading this and come again another day.
May 7, 2014 10:32 PM
Dec 2013
AriaZerochu said:
Female who is interested in both sexes.

Welcome to the club, both of you.
May 9, 2014 3:28 AM

Aug 2013
Username: Haine15
Preferred Name(s): Haine , Hai-ne (by shizora) , Haine-chan ?
About Me: I started watching anime (with jap audio) since 8 years ago or 9 is it now ? xD , I love anything related to manga/anime but prefer to watch what I like , My favorite genre : Mystery/Romance/supernatural/comedy .

Hope to get along with everyone ^-^

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
May 14, 2014 2:57 PM

Nov 2009
Username: jenchiuk
Preferred Name(s): jen, jenchi
About me: I'm jenchiuk and currently a university student. I am an all genre type so I watch pretty much everything. I also enjoy doing sports as well and actively part of various Japanese societies!

May 14, 2014 8:21 PM

Apr 2013
Username: Kei34
Preferred Name(s): Kei, Kei-chan, or anything you guys like to call :)
About Me: Hello everyone :) First of all, I want to say, I'm not good introducing myself with everyone since I'm kind of shy person and less talktative with other people, and sometimes I'm kind of suck with it because I can't put a proper words to speak (since english is not my first language) but I'll do my best ^^

I'm 20 years old, working as office admin (but I've planning to continue my study soon, but still don't know when) Just a simple anime and manga lover, my favorite genre is action, adventure, slice of life, romance and comedy. Love any kind of music but heavy-metal song, not really my type. I love making friends, I don't care if it's a boy/girl, thin/fat and different religious, I want to be friends with everyone ^^ Having friends can help myself improve to speak more and I need myself to be more open to everyone so I hope I can get along with everyone! Nice to meet you all~ ^^

: : My Anime List : :
: : My Manga List : :
May 15, 2014 3:15 PM

Apr 2014
Username: Kiaten
Preferred Name(s): anything you guys feel like calling me is alright with me
About me: Hello people! :D I'm 17 and home schooled so I'm left with plenty of anime watching free time XD I'm in to about everything and always open to recommendations
May 20, 2014 5:17 AM

Feb 2014
Username: Zakuro-kun
Preferred Name(s): anything is fine with me
About me: Hey, I'm 19 years old and live in the UK. Anime is a bid part of my life and it is one of my top hobbies. I also enjoy drawing anime characters and meeting new people!
May 26, 2014 10:48 AM

Apr 2014
Username: KuroNeko
You can call me Kuro, or Neko, or whatever you want. I'm a friendly guy, and yeah :P
About me: I like lots of animes, I watch mainly everything but horror, and sports animes cause I just don't really like them, but everything else I watch. I also play games online such as LoL, and yeah. I hope we get along :P
[center]
Jun 9, 2014 7:25 AM

Nov 2007
Username: LainLawliet
Preferred Name(s): Lain (preferred), or Lynn (middlename)
About Me: 'Sup, I'm 19 (turning 20 in July) from USA and a 'binge otaku', which means I can spend a few weeks not watching or reading anime/manga and then spend a couple days marathoning everything. My favorite genre of manga is survival mixed with psychological horror, but my favorite flavor of anime is more fantasy based shounen. If messaged be aware that I might take awhile to reply, this is because of my erratic updating habits... and my social anxiety. PS I love random friend requests! (I really do!)
Jun 12, 2014 9:52 AM

Feb 2014
Username: MADEVIL
Preferred Name(s): MAD, DEVIL,
About Me: I'm 16 I'm an "otaku" I can't spende a day without reading manga or watching anime. My favrite genre are adventure, ecchi . I guess that's it about me
Jun 18, 2014 8:37 AM

Jun 2012
Username: Sairyuu69

Preferred names: Sai', Myhk, Seal

About me:
I'm 17 years old. I'm a boy and I live in France. c:
I really like anime and manga as you can imagine, but I'm really fond of music too (I play the violin, the saxophone and the piano). My favorite kinds of anime are psychological/philosophical, along with comedy and drama, if the drama isn't overloaded... it makes everything pretty ridiculous but I usually enjoy everything.
Blue is my favorite color (and the color of my eyes too), I have a lot of waifu and ship some couples.
If you want, don't hesitate to comment on my profile~
Jun 20, 2014 4:48 AM
May 2014
Username: CrystalLight

Preferred name(s): Crystal or Light >_<

About Me:
~I'm 14 years old
~I'm a Boy
~My hometown is Philippines
~I Like anime and manga
~I like Comedy, Romantic , Psycological and Philisophical types of anime and
manga
~I like the color of Green just like the nature ^_^
Jun 23, 2014 8:12 AM

Jul 2011
Username: tsubasa_

Preferred Name(s): I don't know call me as you like :D

About Me:
I'm fromGermany
I've been watching anime & manga since my childhood (Anime like DB, Sailor Moon, Pokemon and Digimon ^^)
My favourite Anime/manga type: Action, Horror, Psychological, Gender Bender, Fantasy, Sports, Romance
My favourite Color is blue but I have green eyes xD

Besides Anime/manga I like drawing, listening to Music (Metalcore and Japanese :D) and GAMES!!!!! :D

Jun 25, 2014 3:47 AM

Jul 2010
Username: freduy5
Preferred Name(s): fred, whatever haha
About Me: My name's Nina and I'm starting to wake up early on Saturday mornings to watch Pokemon on Cartoon Network again haha. I don't have a favorite genre to watch, I love everything! My favorite anime atm is Kill la Kill, hmu if you've seen it. If not then, still hmu hahah
Jun 25, 2014 6:41 PM

Jan 2014
Username: NoelAkemi
Preferred Names: Noel
About Me: So I like anime and manga (obviously), video games but mostly fighting even though I suck at them XD and I love blue. Random but yeah XD
Jun 27, 2014 3:30 AM

Apr 2013
Username: Yuumii_Aoe
Preferred Name(s): Yuumii
About Me: I have a sister who first introduced me into anime. Her first name is Panda.I like fictional girls with short hair and I like glasses. Don't get me wrong, I am a girl. And I love vocaloid, Jpop and utaites like Reol, 96neko and Kano.
Yuumii_AoeJun 27, 2014 3:40 AM
Jul 5, 2014 10:22 AM
Jul 2013
Username:NaTaSo0
Preferred Name(s): Anastasia,Natassa
About Me: I am a 16 year old girl from Greece and I love anime and manga.I have two younger siblings,my sister also watches anime because I introduced them to her.I love animals,i currently have a cat and a dog and my dream is to become a vet.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2014 7:38 AM

Oct 2013
Username: LittleBlackBird
Preferred Name(s): LittleBlackBird, BlackBird, FireFly
About Me: I am 14 and love anime and manga. I'm a pretty boring person so I have nothing else to say.

Jul 17, 2014 2:57 PM

Jul 2013
Username: NoPantsFormeThx
Preferred name: NoPants, NoPantsThx, Carl, Dead Bouncing Babies, whatever tickles your peach

About me: I'm from the US and am about to turn 16 c: I (obviously) love anime and don't really have a preferred genre (just as long as it's not a romance). My room is covered in band posters and I can laze around watching interviews with band members all day. I love writing song lyrics on myself in sharpie and people often ask if they're tattoos xP I dress in all black, have bangs that completely cover one eye, and wear way more eyeliner than the average person. And there you have it. Me summarized into a paragraph :P
Jul 9, 2015 8:55 PM

Aug 2014
Username: TheExplorer
Preferred Name: TheExplorer or Dora-chi~
About me: Loves anime, cats, food, hot guys, more food, and did I mention food? I also love K-pop and coffee and I'm really hungry right now... -___- Need to make some anime recipes or something haha. ^^ Anyways, nice to meet you all!

Aug 16, 2015 10:40 PM

Jul 2011
Username: UnhappyRefrain
Preferred Name(s): Kumoshi; please use they/them or he/him pronouns when referring to me
About Me: I'm a 19-year-old college student living in northern California. Aside from anime and manga, I also enjoy listening to Vocaloid songs and singing covers of them, photography, cosplay, eating, reading, traveling, and keeping up with memes. English is my most fluent language, but I also know French and a little bit of Shanghainese. Feel free to talk to me or friend me anytime! c:
previously UnhappyRefrain - non-binary - they/them - California
Tumblr - Twitter - Youtube - DeviantArt
old sig
Aug 19, 2015 6:45 AM

Dec 2014
Username: zickiechan
Preferred Name: zickie/ zee
About me: konnichiwa minna! you can call me zickie or zee if you want ^.^ i'm a girl who like to watch anime and read shoujo manga. i'm currently in my teen years. i like to draw anime characters, mostly my favorite ones. i also like pink and cute stuff! hope i get to know you guys. :)
Jul 3, 2017 6:59 PM

Mar 2010
Username: Sibby
Preferred Name(s): I go by a lot of nicknames, if you friend me and you have a special nickname, then i add it to my list next to your name and that's a nickname for me from you. ^_^
About Me: I'm a now 25 year old who has a son and daughter and husband who all watch anime together. my son actually wants me to make him a Saitama costume for halloween. not sure what to dress my 2 year old up as. ^_^ I enjoy anime, video game, image editing (AKA Card making), video editing, and just goofing off with my kiddos.
Apr 28, 2018 5:25 PM

Aug 2015
Username: Amulet_Heart
Preferred Name(s): Amu
About Me: I'm currently living in Portugal. I love anime but I Haven't read much manga cause I dont like to read online. My favorite anime genres are fantasy, psychological, mystery, comedy and supernatural. I'm not really into Mecha genre. I hope to get along well with all of you ^^

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖗
𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 🍃
𝓢𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 🍃
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» [GAME] What Would You Do If.... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BunnyAyuki - Feb 16, 2014

1201 by Lisette98 »»
Aug 9, 2020 12:06 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] ✧Member♔Cards✧ ( 1 2 3 )

DoReMinami - Feb 10, 2014

144 by Amulet_Heart »»
Apr 28, 2018 5:29 PM

» [GAME] This or That ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DoReMinami - Feb 16, 2014

2464 by ToppyS2 »»
Nov 13, 2017 7:03 PM

» [GAME] Scrambled Names ( 1 2 )

dream-creator - Feb 16, 2014

74 by ToppyS2 »»
Aug 28, 2016 4:08 PM

» [GAME] Pokemon Showdown

Iris - Jun 6, 2016

34 by Iris »»
Jun 17, 2016 7:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.