Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 7, 2014 9:58 AM

Jan 2009
As the title says... which is the best one?
Apr 13, 2014 9:48 PM

Feb 2014
I just watched it on Hulu. Subs were great there.
Jul 14, 2014 7:53 PM

Jul 2013
AlpineSuperstar said:

First off, cool avatar. You probably already know Kaiba was written, created, and storyboarded by the same director as Tatami Galaxy, Masaaki Yuasa. He also did Kemonozume (my avatar).

But for my question. I havent looked at hulu yet but all the subs I have found dont shorten the diction when characters are speaking incomprehensibly fast. You blink, and two lines of dialogue are done. Is there a sub which does well at helping that problem?
EAT SH!T AND LIVE
Jul 14, 2014 8:32 PM

Feb 2014
resinweber said:
AlpineSuperstar said:

First off, cool avatar. You probably already know Kaiba was written, created, and storyboarded by the same director as Tatami Galaxy, Masaaki Yuasa. He also did Kemonozume (my avatar).

But for my question. I havent looked at hulu yet but all the subs I have found dont shorten the diction when characters are speaking incomprehensibly fast. You blink, and two lines of dialogue are done. Is there a sub which does well at helping that problem?

Thanks, Kaiba's my boy. Still need to get around to watching Kemonozume, though.

And the first episode of The Tatami Galaxy is paced a bit more quickly than the later episodes. I think I know the problem you're experiencing, and it does require more sub-reading and less looking at the artwork than I usually like. I'm not sure of any other subbed versions that may help. If you haven't yet, check out the one on Hulu, hopefully it's better than the one you watched originally.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dbaranyi - Jun 3, 2010

98 by haydnwright »»
Apr 21, 1:05 PM

Poll: » Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

garfield15 - Jun 10, 2010

92 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Apr 12, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

controlmajortom - May 6, 2010

127 by blinddig »»
Apr 10, 2:32 AM

Poll: » Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 27, 2010

151 by MalcomHater »»
Mar 23, 3:01 PM

Poll: » Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

born2badored - May 13, 2010

91 by haydnwright »»
Feb 1, 3:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.