Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 14, 2009 11:36 PM

Jun 2008
kantaroxxxharuka said:
Hey!~
my names kantaroxxxharuka, but you can call me itoumo-chan! [ KatekyoGirl calls me that!~ :D ]
I've watched Vampire knight because of my friend, ( she keeps saying that I must watch it, so I wathed it )...Not I bad idea at all!!~
My faves are Kaname, Rima and Shiki! :3

we have the same favorites! ^^ <33
May 15, 2009 3:27 AM

Feb 2009
Yoroshiku!
I'm SetsunaSeiei97. Not real name of course. My nationality is Singapore. I'm 12 this year and favourite characters are Setsuna F Seiei (gundam 00) and Allen Walker (D Gray man). Favourite character from Vampire Knight is Zero Kiryuu. The reason I watch Vampire Knight last time was because I am a fan of Mamoru Miyano. But now is different. I watch it because I love it!
May 15, 2009 3:34 AM

Jun 2008
SetsunaSeiei97 said:
Yoroshiku!
I'm SetsunaSeiei97. Not real name of course. My nationality is Singapore. I'm 12 this year and favourite characters are Setsuna F Seiei (gundam 00) and Allen Walker (D Gray man). Favourite character from Vampire Knight is Zero Kiryuu. The reason I watch Vampire Knight last time was because I am a fan of Mamoru Miyano. But now is different. I watch it because I love it!

*claps claps* nice introduction.^^ yoroshiku ne! hope you'll be active here~ ^^
May 15, 2009 6:05 AM
Aug 2008
my name shadowvampire.
i watch vampire knight cause my friends said it was good and then i watch it and i like it.
my faves are Kaname, Rima, Aido and yuki.
May 15, 2009 8:23 AM

Jun 2008
shadowvampire said:
my name shadowvampire.
i watch vampire knight cause my friends said it was good and then i watch it and i like it.
my faves are Kaname, Rima, Aido and yuki.

Hope you'll be active desu~ ^^ Yoroshiku.^^
May 16, 2009 3:38 AM

Mar 2009
hey everyone i'm Zdriga and my real name is Fábio i'm a nice person 2 everyone and i started watching Vampire Knight and i like it it is a good anime.
May 16, 2009 5:14 AM

Jun 2008
Zdriga said:
hey everyone i'm Zdriga and my real name is Fábio i'm a nice person 2 everyone and i started watching Vampire Knight and i like it it is a good anime.

Yoroshiku! Hope you'll be active desu~ ^^
May 21, 2009 1:01 AM

Apr 2009
Hi! My real name is George and I'm 14 years old.Vampire Knight is one of my favourite animes and my favourite characters are Rima,Shiki and Aidou.

May 21, 2009 2:59 AM

Oct 2008
akakuwings said:
Hi! My real name is George and I'm 14 years old.Vampire Knight is one of my favourite animes and my favourite characters are Rima,Shiki and Aidou.

hey we have the same fave charaters ^_^
May 21, 2009 3:05 AM

Apr 2009
Valkyrie10 said:
akakuwings said:

hey we have the same fave charaters ^_^

Oh that's very good!

May 21, 2009 3:13 AM

Oct 2008
etou...atashi wa namae wa natsumi-chan. i really like vampire knight cause it's about vampires and i really liked the kiryuu brothers even though they are not purebloods. Yoroshiku ne? ^___^
May 21, 2009 7:37 AM

Apr 2008
natsumi-chan said:
etou...atashi wa namae wa natsumi-chan. i really like vampire knight cause it's about vampires and i really liked the kiryuu brothers even though they are not purebloods. Yoroshiku ne? ^___^

I SO Like em'both as well!!Hey nice to see ya here as well!It's been a while huh!?

Mai; Inactive. Ta-tah!
May 21, 2009 1:18 PM

Apr 2009
Hi, Im *GothicQueen* ( Tea in real life... Well actually Tea is a nickname too because my real nam is weird.... o.o (but It ends with tea.... well you get it...xDDD))

Im 14 years old... (well, i will be on 14th of July...^^)

Vampire Knight is my fav manga (and anime but I like manga more) and Im totally obsessed with Kaname *-* <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
He is so perfect *^-^* <3 <3 <3
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
May 21, 2009 8:53 PM

Jun 2008
GothicQueen said:
Hi, Im *GothicQueen* ( Tea in real life... Well actually Tea is a nickname too because my real nam is weird.... o.o (but It ends with tea.... well you get it...xDDD))

Im 14 years old... (well, i will be on 14th of July...^^)

Vampire Knight is my fav manga (and anime but I like manga more) and Im totally obsessed with Kaname *-* <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
He is so perfect *^-^* <3 <3 <3

That's absolutely right! kaname FTW!! haha yoroshiku! ^^
May 29, 2009 2:29 AM

Nov 2008
Hajimemashite :D
I'm ahin (took the name from my favorite Manhwa Angel Diary 8D. My real name is Sevgi which means Love in Turkish.)
I'm 15 years old and live in Germany and of course I love Vampire Knight <3
My favorite Character would be Aidou but I like Rima and Yori a lot too ^o^
I haven't watched the anime yet but that will come soon XD

Nice to meet you all :D

May 29, 2009 3:37 AM

Jun 2008
ahin said:
Hajimemashite :D
I'm ahin (took the name from my favorite Manhwa Angel Diary 8D. My real name is Sevgi which means Love in Turkish.)
I'm 15 years old and live in Germany and of course I love Vampire Knight <3
My favorite Character would be Aidou but I like Rima and Yori a lot too ^o^
I haven't watched the anime yet but that will come soon XD

Nice to meet you all :D

Awesome! You haven't watched it yet but you love it.^^
Yoroshiku!I hope you'll be active in this club.:)
May 30, 2009 8:44 AM

Jun 2008
Hi my name here is Cheonyu, from one of my favourite manhwa Angel Diary ^^, my real name is Lisa, don´t like it very much >,>
I´m 16 years old and live in Germany.
So I´m reading the manga of VK and watched the anime, of course, and i´m gonna buy the dvd soon. The manga is really advisable. So read it if you like manga, it won´t disappoint you :D
My favourite character is of course Zero Kiryuu, looove him so much >.<, Yuuki, Shiki, Rima and Ichiru.
But i greatly dislike Ruka, don´t like her personality at all >,<
So anyway nice to meet you all *waves*
May 30, 2009 8:23 PM

Jun 2008
Cheonyu said:
Hi my name here is Cheonyu, from one of my favourite manhwa Angel Diary ^^, my real name is Lisa, don´t like it very much >,>
I´m 16 years old and live in Germany.
So I´m reading the manga of VK and watched the anime, of course, and i´m gonna buy the dvd soon. The manga is really advisable. So read it if you like manga, it won´t disappoint you :D
My favourite character is of course Zero Kiryuu, looove him so much >.<, Yuuki, Shiki, Rima and Ichiru.
But i greatly dislike Ruka, don´t like her personality at all >,<
So anyway nice to meet you all *waves*

Nice to meet you Cheonyu! Or Lisa.^^
Yeah your right. I don't like the personality of ruka.><
Jun 7, 2009 11:37 AM

Apr 2009
Hey I'm Raijin I'm 16 from England and only just started wathcing vampire knight but loving it.
My fav characters are Zero, Akatsuki and Senri so far i think they are awesome!
Jun 7, 2009 7:48 PM

Jun 2008
RaijinKiba said:
Hey I'm Raijin I'm 16 from England and only just started wathcing vampire knight but loving it.
My fav characters are Zero, Akatsuki and Senri so far i think they are awesome!

Nice to meet u Raijin! Hope you'll be active~ ^^
Jun 8, 2009 2:41 AM
Apr 2009
Hi! I'm Mitsume... Nice to meet u all....
Aug 5, 2009 3:40 AM

Oct 2008
Mitsume said:
Hi! I'm Mitsume... Nice to meet u all....

Hi Mitsume!
we hope that you will be active in the club!
^^

GOODBYE KANXHARU-CHAN

Will be leaving this account and moving to my new account,
_SHINjuku.
Feel free to add my new account, if you want. ^^ See you there~!
Sep 3, 2009 9:09 AM

Feb 2008
HI everyone!
new in club here =^-^=
Im the great S-sama XD[yea remove great from here -.-"]
i really love vampire knight and so happy to know many people too ^^
Favourite characters:Kaname Kuran, Kiryuu Zero, Shiki Senri, Rima Touya,Akatsuki Kain, Seiren,Kaien Cross,Toga yagari [lol almost all of them]
nice to meet u guys ^^"
May 12, 2010 2:50 PM

Apr 2010
Hey :)
i'm thandi i don't even remember how many times ive watched VK. I have it on DVD and literally just watch it as i got to sleep. I love the first opening song ^_^

I actually adore Zero but it has to be said, i have a soft spot for Aido :D

Fav. quote: 'Did you dream about me last night?' and 'Bang' [Aido] lool makes me laugh every time
Dec 11, 2010 8:13 PM

Dec 2010
hi I'm Yang. I'm new to MAL but I've watched VK thrice already. I like Zero a lot and Love the manga too... Nice to meet you all! ^_^
"Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."

Oct 16, 2013 2:00 AM

Sep 2013
Hi, I'm Christinazes and I'm from Finland.
I've been into anime and manga actively at least about 7-8 years. At the moment my favorite animes and mangas are "Kuroshitsuji" and "Naruto". Also "Pandora Hearts" and "Fullmetal Alchemist" are fantastic. I'm kinda omnivorous about genres and such, there's many animes and mangas I have fell in love with. :D
I also love to collect DVD:s and pocketbooks, to realistically own some of the favs.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaname or Zero?

chimlene - May 13, 2009

43 by Noctemys »»
Jun 18, 2015 9:20 PM

Sticky: » CLUB ID'S! *WILL BE CLOSE FOR A LONG TIME* ( 1 2 3 4 )

chimlene - May 13, 2009

152 by VampireYuki-san »»
Dec 5, 2010 8:48 PM

Sticky: » choose/make your character here!

KanxHaru-chan - May 13, 2009

25 by Katreena »»
Jan 5, 2010 4:31 AM

Sticky: » FINISH CLUB ID'S

chimlene - May 13, 2009

2 by miyako-chann »»
Dec 26, 2009 9:09 PM

Sticky: » 40 things that would never happen in Vampire Knight !

KanxHaru-chan - Dec 14, 2009

12 by -LU- »»
Dec 21, 2009 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.