Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 189 190 [191] 192 193 » ... Last »
Dec 30, 2015 6:13 AM

Aug 2015
kvintanzil said:
i bought this manga about dogs when i was child, it contains separate stories with different characters and dogs in each story.. i remember one of the story is like this:

- a boy have a dog when it was still little and he loved the dog very much, he take care of the dog everyday and taking him to walk even though it was raining.. but when the boy and the dog got bigger he got tired of taking care of the dog and decided to throw him away on the mountains by binding the dog to a big tree with a rope, on the way to his home he fell from a cliff and can't move.. he gave up of hope because that mountain is quite a remote place but some time later the villagers found him and said that a dog is coming to their village and keep barking like that dog is asking for a help, turns out that dog is the one he threw away on the mountain.. the dog's neck is full of blood because the dog forcefully cut off the rope with sheer power, the boy then cried so much..

the manga cover have yellow pages with dogs on the cover, anyone know what's the title? i wanted to read that again

i found the manga on my old bookshelf!! the name is "Heavenly Dog's stories" by HOTTA Atsuko ^^

Tengoku no Inu Monogatari http://myanimelist.net/manga/10699/Tengoku_no_Inu_Monogatari?q=heavenly%20dog
Dec 30, 2015 10:05 AM
Dec 2015
sztinky said:
GrandMast3rFlash said:
Plz help I need to know what manga this is, it&#039;s been driving me nuts.<br />
It&#039;s a romance about this guy that is rich, good looking, and has good grades but can&#039;t manage to gets girlfriend and he doesn&#039;t know why girls don&#039;t want to date him. In the beginning of the manga this girl went on this date with him and he realized that she thought of them as friends so he tried asking her out and got rejected<br />
I&#039;ve been searching online for about an hour and a half now and couldn&#039;t find anything, plz help of you can
<br />
Sounds like this one http://myanimelist.net/manga/47971/Naze_Toudouin_Seiya_16-sai_wa_Kanojo_ga_Dekinai_no_ka

Thank you, it's right
Dec 31, 2015 12:03 AM
Dec 2015
Hi guys, tonight I spent quite a rough amount of time trying to find this one manga I've read 2 years ago and I was curious if they have updated them but I'm pretty sure they didn't but I still want to re read it. Alright it's been 2 years, I pity myself because I don't even remember any clues that would help me or any of you what would be kind enough to remember if you have read the manga or not. But here goes nothing!!

-the name should be in english
-the manga is 4-5 chapters long only
-The manga had a lot of kids (age 13-16 maybe? Teenagers for sure)
-The manga began with these kids fighting each other, apaprently because kids have the power over their parents and their parents let them fight or something
-There were leaders in each region (I believe each region is south, west, east I'm not so sure about this)
-So I guess the main character is the leader of a region, and his gang along with his girlfriend who is with this group of girls was bullying this GIRL who passed by
-And another main guy character came in, who supposedly be the leader ex friend but he betrayed I think I'm not sure, but basically he saved this GIRL by throwing a rock or something
-and I think one of the chapter the leader was having sex with his girlfriend yea
-while they were doing it, he remembers something and told the girl to leave and even point a gun at her?
-I just remember that the GIRL wore a scarf around her and the guy who helped her asked why she wearing a scarf when it's hot
-the guy who helped her play video game in his room (it's dirty)
-she visit his room for the first time to thank him to save her and said it was dirty
-the guy got a tattoo or a dark mark on his face, his hair is dark
-the leader hair is white (well it ain't white but manga white if you know ..)
-and yes while they were doing it you can see his girlfriend boobs ok

Ok that's all I remember I know this is some useless info as hell but I'm sure if you have read the manga you would remember these infos!!! Please help me I'm dying to find this manga. Thanks

Extra infos--- (that I remember)
-the leader told the group to not fight with the GUY after he threw a rock at them
-the girlfriend got mad at him
-the leader later on asked the GUY to join his gang (they were once friends)
-the girlfriend and the leader looks really Americanize
I'm pretty sure they're Americans but I won't go 100% because people may think they're Japanese. The art style is not those shoujo romance style.

*if you have any ideas or doubting that it could be the manga you're thinking of then don't hesitate to post the name of the manga!! It may be the one that I've been hunting for thanks!
finxxnDec 31, 2015 12:51 AM
Dec 31, 2015 12:14 AM

Dec 2012
Dec 31, 2015 12:17 AM
Feb 2011
Maka said:

here http://ella-bliss.tumblr.com/post/119841743659 it says it's from Kyou no Asuka Show
Dec 31, 2015 3:33 AM
Jul 2014
well I remember is that the art was slightly rough yet still pleasing with the story.

The couple has a seme or uke that constantly gets into big fights just so they can have hot make up sex. i am unsure if this is a oneshot but it probably is ^.^; from what I remember it's less then a two volume series.

I remember finding it then losing it. Now I'm asking again. Thoughts? Any titles spring to mind? It's older then 5 years old too.
Jan 1, 2016 10:04 AM
Jan 2012
Sayamii__ said:

Does someone knows this manga?

there's no one know this manga ?
Jan 2, 2016 8:34 AM
May 2015
I remember one particular manga, which was both incestuous and perverse. It was about a boy whose mother and sister were sexually attracted to him, to the point where he was grossed out and left a note saying he'd never come back. I can't remember the name of that manga though, but I recall it was fairly infamous.
Jan 2, 2016 9:09 AM

Jul 2012
Sayamii__ said:
Sayamii__ said:

Does someone knows this manga?

there's no one know this manga ?
Do you have a link to the original Tumblr post?
Jan 2, 2016 3:56 PM
May 2013
Ok. Need help finding this manga. Don't have a picture but I believe it may have been released fairly recently in the US.

I think it is a comedy type manga about some (female) college professor wanting to take over the world. I believe it is told from the perspective of a recent college student and he is most likely closely associated with this crazy lady (who is probably awesome). It kind of makes me think of http://myanimelist.net/manga/75989/Boku_no_Hero_Academia but it is not a fighter manga.

Thanks!
Jan 2, 2016 7:35 PM
Jan 2016
Does anyone know a manga (Japanese, not manhwa) where the protagonist ends up in a fantasy world where the society he ends up in has a hierarchy determined by magic and elements (fire, water, wind, earth [highest to lowest rank]). He has black hair and his ability is that he can "edit" the characteristics of any thing.

Read it a while back but lost the bookmark and cannot find it anywhere.
Jan 2, 2016 7:36 PM

Apr 2013
skimmer26 said:
Does anyone know a manga (Japanese, not manhwa) where the protagonist ends up in a fantasy world where the society he ends up in has a hierarchy determined by magic and elements (fire, water, wind, earth [highest to lowest rank]). He has black hair and his ability is that he can "edit" the characteristics of any thing.

Read it a while back but lost the bookmark and cannot find it anywhere.

http://myanimelist.net/manga/74167/World_Customize_Creator :)
Jan 2, 2016 7:38 PM

Dec 2015
What manga is this from?
Jan 2, 2016 7:42 PM

Apr 2013
Vadazz said:
What manga is this from?

http://myanimelist.net/manga/67645/Namaikizakari. :)
Jan 3, 2016 1:06 AM
Jan 2016
Theres this manga I read some time ago and it was about this girls family was wealthy and there was this guy that always took care of her but one day her family lost all their wealth and then fast forward the girl and the guy meet at a job interview and then they become a couple etc etc and the guy is a wealthy dude rn so hes trying to buy back her parents land. if you know the title pls tell me.thanks
Jan 3, 2016 1:16 AM
Jul 2018
tiffxnyyy said:
Theres this manga I read some time ago and it was about this girls family was wealthy and there was this guy that always took care of her but one day her family lost all their wealth and then fast forward the girl and the guy meet at a job interview and then they become a couple etc etc and the guy is a wealthy dude rn so hes trying to buy back her parents land. if you know the title pls tell me.thanks

I think it might be Chou yo Hana yo
removed-userJan 3, 2016 2:09 AM
Jan 3, 2016 2:06 AM
May 2015
Hey, can somebody help me with this manga:
It was this shoujo one shot about a tomboyish girl surrounded by male friends and then she got a boyfriend. The guy was kind of jealous of her friends and then there was this end part where he's at her house and her mom brings in like a futon or something cause her friends usually sleep over(was meant to be comical) that's all I can remember.... Sorry
Jan 3, 2016 5:14 AM
May 2013
Jaycalli50 said:
Ok. Need help finding this manga. Don't have a picture but I believe it may have been released fairly recently in the US.

I think it is a comedy type manga about some (female) college professor wanting to take over the world. I believe it is told from the perspective of a recent college student and he is most likely closely associated with this crazy lady (who is probably awesome). It kind of makes me think of http://myanimelist.net/manga/75989/Boku_no_Hero_Academia but it is not a fighter manga.

Thanks!

Figured out what it was, turns out it was http://myanimelist.net/manga/10552/Hoshi_no_Samidare

I wasn't exactly right on the information I provided
Jan 3, 2016 6:48 AM

Apr 2015
ok there's a lot of mangas and animes with this genre but theres was this MC who (dont quote me on this part) wasn't happy with his world so i think he got an email saying he can go to a world he can create and configure. if im correct there was another person in the position hes in now but they retired and he took over.

there was also another manga by the same author that hinted the new mcs where in the world the first MC created... if someone knows it thanks
Mkim said:
I only beat off to 180 year old woman,
that's like 10 times legal age so I'm 10 times a good citizen who's not going to jail.
Kyubey said:
◕ ‿‿ ◕ do you want to be a mahou shoujo?
Jan 3, 2016 7:49 AM

Apr 2013
King_Savage said:
ok there's a lot of mangas and animes with this genre but theres was this MC who (dont quote me on this part) wasn't happy with his world so i think he got an email saying he can go to a world he can create and configure. if im correct there was another person in the position hes in now but they retired and he took over.

there was also another manga by the same author that hinted the new mcs where in the world the first MC created... if someone knows it thanks

Is it this? http://myanimelist.net/manga/28565/Infinity_Game
Jan 3, 2016 7:54 AM

Apr 2015

YOU BLESSED PERSON!!!!!! OMG
I spent hours! HOURS trying to find this omg... I wasn't even going to ask here. I thought I could find it myself. but omg. I'd probably pay you if I could... probably lol

thank you seriously

edit: after searching so long to find out if I actually read it.... and yeah.. I read it already lol
King_SavageJan 3, 2016 7:58 AM
Mkim said:
that's like 10 times legal age so I'm 10 times a good citizen who's not going to jail.
Kyubey said:
Jan 3, 2016 8:31 AM

Apr 2013
King_Savage said:

YOU BLESSED PERSON!!!!!! OMG
I spent hours! HOURS trying to find this omg... I wasn't even going to ask here. I thought I could find it myself. but omg. I'd probably pay you if I could... probably lol

thank you seriously

edit: after searching so long to find out if I actually read it.... and yeah.. I read it already lol

Hahaha, I managed to remember it somehow, a fun read..
I didn't even know it had a sequel.. :P

Also, that happens to me all the time..
Jan 3, 2016 9:54 PM

Dec 2015
Manga?
Jan 4, 2016 2:35 AM
Jul 2018
What's the title of this manga?

Thanks~

Jan 4, 2016 4:50 AM

Jan 2013
Yacchi said:
What's the title of this manga?

Thanks~

http://myanimelist.net/manga/86084/Salon_Diana
Jan 4, 2016 5:43 AM
Aug 2014
Guys.. i need some help

Forgot the name of a anime i watched a while ago, for some reason it is REAAALY bugging me.

Only thing i clearly remember is that the MC lost his memory and at some point he finds out what the reason for it was (which is; He and his childhood friend wanted to forget some painfull event so they cut up a electricity wire (from a TV) and put it on their head).

Extra (small) details which might be from this anime (not sure).
- MC and his friend lived in a small old village
- The event they wanted to forget had something to do with her mom?
- I think it might have been a harem styled anime

I REALLY... REEAAALY need to know this :)
Jan 4, 2016 7:38 AM

Jan 2013
--T1M3R-- said:
Guys.. i need some help

Forgot the name of a anime i watched a while ago, for some reason it is REAAALY bugging me.

Only thing i clearly remember is that the MC lost his memory and at some point he finds out what the reason for it was (which is; He and his childhood friend wanted to forget some painfull event so they cut up a electricity wire (from a TV) and put it on their head).

If it's anime you should try asking from the anime side, you'll probably get much more help there. >> http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1404673
aifukolaJan 4, 2016 11:40 AM
Jan 4, 2016 10:39 AM
Jan 4, 2016 11:14 AM

Apr 2013
--T1M3R-- said:
Guys.. i need some help

Reminds me of this.. :) http://myanimelist.net/manga/26404/Seishun_Forget!
Jan 4, 2016 8:54 PM

Jul 2012
Jan 4, 2016 9:40 PM

Sep 2010
I have been looking for a particular manga for several years now - I read parts of it as a child and never managed to find it again. I'm not even sure if it was a consistent story or vignettes. This is all I remember from what I read:

The manga begins with an old woman on a ship (a large freighter of some kind). A handsome young man approaches and talks to her, and then after a little bit, he forces her to stab him while smiling. The stabbed man then falls (or flings himself) off of the railing of the ship and falls into the ocean as the woman stares at her bloodstained hands and screams.
Later, a similarly designed woman is at her house, and there is mention of a traditionally dressed porcelain doll in a house window that never moves. A similarly designed man walks by the old woman's house with a girl in arm, and she looks exactly like the doll in the window.

I'm not sure now if this manga was horror or thriller or mystery, but I've been trying to find it for ages now.

This manga was in English, and I read it in my library where it was for sale when I was quite young, so it's at least ten years old (and probably older judging by the art style). If anyone has any clues or ideas, I'd appreciate it.
Jan 5, 2016 10:50 AM
May 2007
Mayuka said:
BL//nsfw

I'm know for sure that's by Kyoko Aiba I'm still looking I can't remember if I did read this one before.
Jan 5, 2016 11:21 AM

Jul 2012
Shadow-Chan said:
Mayuka said:
BL//nsfw

I'm know for sure that's by Kyoko Aiba I'm still looking I can't remember if I did read this one before.
Thanks!! :>........................

I have another one now =.=
Again, BL and NSFW.
MayukaJan 5, 2016 11:44 AM
Jan 5, 2016 11:48 AM

Apr 2011
Mayuka said:
Again, BL and NSFW.

i think this scene from these series:
http://myanimelist.net/manga/41429/K-sensei_no_Yajuu_na_Aijou
http://myanimelist.net/manga/49687/K-sensei_no_Yaban_na_Renai
Jan 5, 2016 12:18 PM

Jul 2012
Kitix said:
Mayuka said:
Again, BL and NSFW.

thx bby u rock ♥................
Jan 5, 2016 12:43 PM

Nov 2014
Mayuka said:
Kitix said:

thx bby u rock ♥................
MY EYES

Jan 5, 2016 8:04 PM
Oct 2014
bl // nsfw
Jan 6, 2016 2:03 AM
May 2015
There is a manga that seems to be very disturbing in which the plot is something among the lines of this: The two main characters are scammers that end of for some reason having to work under a fucked up psychopath whose profession is torturing people for interrogation purposes or something among the lines of that.
Jan 6, 2016 2:46 AM

Apr 2015
does anyone know this manga. it was a magic detective academy or something. they had spell books and solved people problem.
there was two MCs. a tall one (think he was blond) and a short one that was like the master I think but he looked like a kid.. and I think he had the pointy hair style but with only one point... I think
Mkim said:
Kyubey said:
Jan 6, 2016 5:00 AM

Sep 2012
I have stumbled across these two images that look interesting so does anyone know where they are from?

I'm not sure if these are 2 images combined or it really is a page so here are both links:

Jan 6, 2016 6:04 AM

Jan 2010
WinnDixieX3 said:
I have stumbled across these two images that look interesting so does anyone know where they are from?

THAT IMAGE IS SOOOO FAMILIAR UGHH I JUST CANT REMEMBER

Bruh I'll def find it for you, i'm 90% sure this is bl tho that's a start

edit:

I FOUND IT

it's komatsu's それから、君を考える i don't think it's scanlated yet tho
YaoiJan 6, 2016 6:47 AM
Jan 6, 2016 7:10 AM

Sep 2012

Thank you!!! Too bad tho that I can't read it right away but hopefully someone will pick it up ^^
Jan 6, 2016 8:11 AM

Jan 2010
WinnDixieX3 said:

Thank you!!! Too bad tho that I can't read it right away but hopefully someone will pick it up ^^

No pb ヽ(”`▽´)ノ the raws really are beautiful ahh i hope someone scanlates it soon!!
Jan 6, 2016 9:18 AM

Sep 2011
WinnDixieX3 said:

Hetalia dj - My Firearm is My Friend
Jan 6, 2016 9:25 AM

Sep 2012
aemiliuz said:
WinnDixieX3 said:

Hetalia dj - My Firearm is My Friend

Thank you :D
But now it makes me sad XD
Jan 7, 2016 11:03 AM
Jan 2013
rweqoiu said:
Can someone help me find out what this manga is? o.O

Its Kawaii Oresama: http://mangafox.me/manga/kawaii_oresama/c000/23.html
Jan 7, 2016 5:52 PM
Jul 2018
"One man, One kill." It's Akumetsu. Knew it started with an A! All I had to do was switch search engines. rofl. Damn you google, for being so damn good, even if you're tracking my every movement. Uhh. Not sure how I turn the above into a spoiler, so I'll just delete it.
removed-userJan 7, 2016 5:56 PM
Jan 8, 2016 6:02 AM
Sep 2013
I do not have a picture, only a description.

Back in 2006 I read a romance manga with a girl who was either a magical girl/goddess/angel. I remember she wore stockings on the cover, and there was lots of pages with her in lingerie/lace/ribbons/stockings. Please help me!!! I cannot for the life of me find this.
LyssaKittenJan 8, 2016 6:17 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 189 190 [191] 192 193 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

379 by LyLord »»
2 hours ago

» Most obscure titles in your list.

Otakupervert890 - Feb 24

22 by Timeline_man »»
2 hours ago

» From all the ongoing (and on hiatus) manga, you can choose only one to eventually reach a conclusion. Which one would it be?

Caciulacdlac - Apr 10

5 by nishant0 »»
Today, 1:00 AM

» Do you guys pick up completed axed manga.

zkl_ - Feb 28

13 by bucciest »»
Yesterday, 11:27 PM

Poll: » What is your favorite shounen arc?

HM0710 - Sep 6, 2021

17 by Rhaelynne »»
Yesterday, 9:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.