Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 11, 2009 5:29 AM

Mar 2009
Name:Dante
History: i have watched the world from the shadows and blended into society fighting and killing anybody that got in my way and waiting for the final battle for total control of everything

Personality: comes across as a very kind hearted and caring person but in reality i can be very cold and will use anything or anybody to get what i want i also like to have fun but if anybody finds out what i am really planning i will make sure that they are never able to tell anyone

Your God: Hades or lucifer
God Weapon: the katana is a legendary blade that allows me to summon the energy of spirits letting me heal myself and control the power of the spirits

guns are the same as the katana

Pic of You

Pic of me transformed level 1

pic of me transformed level 2

pic of me transformed fully
Nov 11, 2009 10:36 AM

Nov 2008
Name: Kaze

History: A boy with a hidden past. All that is really known is that he is a direct descendant of Rudra. He is classified as a Demigod.

Personality: He is an extremely care-free person . He usually doesn't care what is happening around him whatsoever. He would rather involve himself in a pointless fight between his comrades than enemies, just because he finds it more amusing. He also likes to mess around with his comrades when they are fighting or training with one another, otherwise he pretty much ignores them. He shows no mercy towards enemies and will fight them anyway he can to win, but he will fight fairly against comrades. When not fighting he usually just wanders around looking for something to amuse him, it doesn't matter what it is.

Your God: Rudra - God of Storms, Wind, and Hunt

God Weapon: He carries the a sword, forged with the power of lightning, that was given to him from Thor. He never uses it unless he absolutely has too. He manipulates wind and makes his own blades out of the wind to use in combat. He even combines his use of wind to swing around the sword Thor forged for him at incredible speeds.

Pic of You:
xBreezeNov 11, 2009 11:06 AM
Nov 11, 2009 6:06 PM

Jan 2009
Name: Akane
History:She was raise in a assassin famaly since she was a little girl she was train to kill with no mercy her mom was kill when she gave her birth. Akane have only her dad they work together in the same assassin association
Personality: she is cold and like to watch the moon she is nice if you know her well
God Weapon:

Pic of me normal form:

pic of me first form

pic of me second form

Pic of God
O2djobNov 11, 2009 6:34 PM
Nov 11, 2009 6:31 PM
Apr 2009
Name: rin
History: she was abandon left there support herself and she has been known to change into a wolf
Personality: Respectful, Kind and caring, mostly good at fights in wolf form
Your God: Hlín
God Weapon: Shortsword
Pic of You:
Nov 17, 2009 3:37 AM

Sep 2009
name: Noa Kuronosu
history: Unknown
personality: quite blunt and playful ; is on a hype most of the time ....
weapon: Elemental Scythe
god: Calypso the sea nymph Goddess
god weapon: Water Element
pic:

pic of god:
xTheMentalistNov 30, 2009 4:40 PM
Nov 17, 2009 2:54 PM

Sep 2009
Name: Arthas
History: Ruthless in battle or war no matter he came to be the victor. No matter the size of the army 10,000 or 100,000 he still would be the victor. He is one of the most powerful kings there are. He was so into war that later on he became weak and he did not no way this was happening. later on he found out why he was having trouble killing like he was before. It was because of love. He never knew this emotion and just though it was getting in his way of war. So he came up with only one solution and that was to cut out his heart. When he did that he became a lich. Later on he turned against his own people. He took a whole continent by himself. Now he can raise army's of the people in which he killed. Now he is known as the Lich King
Personality: Ruthless, heartless (literally), hatred,strong,Knowledgeable (in fights and wartime)
Your God: Enyalius Minor God of war (since main god of war was taken)
God Weapon:

Pic of you:

Pic of God:Not available
(only difference between swords is that Arthas's sword glows)
Nov 18, 2009 7:42 AM

Jul 2009
Name: Shou Ichiro
History: Before the creation of the universe, the "empty space" consisted of nothing but data: pure form of data that leaked from various parallel universes, though there is the paradoxical nature to be considered when we delve into the creation of parallel universes themselves, we shall leave that story to some other time...
Anyhoo, the pure form of data gathered into a single spot and materialised within a matter of 42 seconds. The data was pretty huge, represented by the size of the universe itself.
The data that acted as the core of the universe, the part that governs the natural laws of the universe, was stored in form of an atom.
After 14 billion years of prosperity, the atom has been used (unintentionally) as part of a newly developed cybernetic being, funded by "the mafia", organisation that came to theorise the existence of Integrated Data Sentient Entity, redeveloped a boy's nervous system with superconductive material and receptors (sensitive to change in electric and magnetic field) in hope of creating a new human sense; sense that is able to perceive raw form of "Data".
The Mafia came to a conclusion that the boy was able to access the ultimate knowledge. However, they were unable to extract any information from the boy, who became closed off from the world after years of experiments. In hope of communicating with him, they sent him to an ordinary school where he was to learn what life
Personality: Cheerful and positive, though heavily introverted. Although he does not show it, he enjoys the company of others and is in the process of learning slowly the joy of ordinary life.
God Weapon: right hand that negates all pow...lol just kidding, though it should prove usefull in a school full of gods...
-Prior knowledge is a pretty good weapon right?
By physical contact, he is able to decode the information into form of language that is comprehensible by human beings, thus enabling him to extract information from any object with computational capacity to people's minds.
Also the "god" atom is embedded in the boy's left hand and contact with the atom to the temple region, with the increased efficiency of the nervous system as an amplifiar, gives him the ultimate knowledge and is able to access the answer to whatever question that he has on hisr mind. However, the boy is unaware of this and is simply glad that putting his left palm on the temple gives him an answer to any knowledge based problem.

Nov 18, 2009 3:50 PM

Feb 2009
pretty awesome! XD
to aru no index/ haruhi Mix XD
Join the exciting adventure!
The God's World8059!
Nov 25, 2009 1:13 PM

Aug 2009
Name:Rose
History:my family was murdered,I survied on my own and became a loner
Personality:Short tempered,sometimes,nice mean,and weird
Your God:Perséphonê Goddess of the earth’s fertility and Queen of the Underworld
God Weapon:dagger,katanas,
Pic of You:
Wolflover777Nov 25, 2009 1:18 PM
Call me Rezurii or Miyuki
Pets

Nov 27, 2009 1:16 PM

Feb 2009
Erebus is already taken by Shiundragon......
and you can only have one XD
The God's World8059!
Nov 29, 2009 2:40 AM

Aug 2009
Name: 3 personalities and looks :haruhi-sama god enel and jashin
History:just was a god from birth with 3 looks and personalities
Personality:jashin:god of blood cult enjoys pain and suffering
haruhi-sama:god of pleasure everything is going according to her will and everyone lives to entertain her
gpd enel:demi-god but calls himself god he can control lightning and form his body in lightning as he pleases
Your God:haruhi,enel,jashin
God Weapon:a huge golden staff for enel wich can transform a bit and jashin a huge 3 bladed red scythe haruhi nothing
Pic of You,Pic of God(i share the same mind but on earth im always haruhi):
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Jan 6, 2010 1:30 AM

Oct 2008
Name: Dionysus
History: Long story-short: Was born twice, went insane, Rhea cured my insanity, and started going around, establishing free-lance cults woohoo!!

Personlity: Looves to laugh, make others laugh, wine, and PARTIES!! (Propery known as Festivals -_-)

Pic of Me(God- Dionysus):
Stein-KunJan 6, 2010 1:35 AM
Jan 27, 2010 9:27 PM

Nov 2009
Name:Lumina(Luna) Cyrus
History:She lost her family and ended up being alone....
Personality:Gentle,Quiet,Kind,Considerate...
Your God:Hestia
God Weapon:Ancient Scythe
Pic of You:
Jan 31, 2010 6:56 PM

Jul 2008
Ushio
hist.: Is the eldest of Neo Ranga God
other things: has lot's of strength and willing fights
Normal tempered lol
pic of character:

sorry if pic to big lmao
Feb 2, 2010 9:09 PM

Sep 2008
dante valintine} partents dead god the of war weapon http://www.cgchannel.com/interviews/blizzard/images/sword_large.jpg
Feb 21, 2010 4:44 PM

Jul 2009
Name:Seiji Erizawa
History:Grew up in an orphanage. has no knowledge of his parents. Was an outcast because he kept hearing a voice calling out to him. one night izanagi appeared before him, telling him that he was infact izanagi's reincarnation. at any time he can call upon izanagi and become one with him.
Personality:silent, quite. keeps to himself
Your God:Izanagi,the god of creation and life
God Weapon:Amenonuhoko, a blade-spear
Pic of You:

Pic of God:

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Feb 24, 2010 6:36 AM

Oct 2009
Name:Ninao
History: she doesn't know where she is from because she doesn't not remeber anything....
Personality:shy,kind,friendly
Your God: Ninao- The god of sadness
God Weapon: Colt M4A1 xDD

Pic of You:

Pic of God (if you don't share the same mind):

Feb 25, 2010 1:31 PM

Aug 2009
Name: Shiranui Amui
History: She was born with the spirit of a wolf inside of her. Whenever she gets aroused, wolf ears/ and tail appear. After being betrayed from a close friend, she isolated herself for a year. She's able to live independently, and doesn't 'need' friends. She wears headphones 24/7, a habit she got after becoming so independent. She only opens up to very close friends that she's know for years.
Personality: She's usually quiet; no one knows if she's listening or not because of her headphones. She tends to not look at people when talking to them. She doesn't care about having friends or not, but she's afraid of losing them. She's stronger than a normal girl, and a bit tomboyish.
Your Goddess: Amaterasu
God Weapon: Hikari: A bow and quiver filled with arrows. If she concentrates, they can be turned into light arrows that can blind the enemy, etc.
Pic of You:

Pic of Goddess:
I am Ookami. Having been exposed to both having friends and being alone, I am free to chose either knowing the consequences.

I reject reality, and substitute my own!
Feb 25, 2010 7:13 PM

Feb 2009
Looks cool

Approved! :)
The God's World8059!
Mar 21, 2010 10:04 AM

Dec 2008
I guess it's been awhile since I got active in this club again.

Name: Zeus [Vikingspowe is not active]
History: What history would a God have. .-.
Pic:

HamnMar 21, 2010 5:45 PM
Apr 11, 2010 9:04 PM

Aug 2009
name: Kem
history: (=_= if you think im going to recite horus' history, you are nuts, this is what comes after.) reincarnated horus in human form after a millennia of being trapt.
personality: Has a sense of justice, kind, a little bit out going, very smart.
god: Horus, god of the sky, falcon.
god weapon: staff, spear.
pic of god

Pic of me:

2nd form:
Apr 19, 2010 8:34 AM

Apr 2010
Name: Yuna
Surname: Light
Age 22
Class/Job: Magical Thief

Description:
a 5'4ft girl who is living alone in despair who once study at the greatest school for all warriors and magicians. She was the top student and the villagers respected her so much. She never let her katana be away from her. She has a rival and her name is Mimu Sakura, she tried her best to beat him but always end in a failure. She faced Yuna and asked her to have a battle but yuna declined it. Mimu was so pissed that she went crazy laughing all around the village and went to yuna's house. And saw her parents and killed them. Yuna returned to her house with her parents blood. and from that day she seek revenge and hated humans. and she promised that she will kill the person behind the incedent. She emerged at Mimu place but mimu isnt any longer a human. She made a contract we the devil that made her gain vicious power. Because of this Yuna was defeated and became unconscious. she woke up in an inn with groups of Weird people traveling together.

Clothes:
She wears a fashionable dress which actress wears and a skirt with stockings :3
or sometimes she wears their school uniform

Weapon: Katana

Skills/Abilites:

she mastered the way of the Katana and what makes her different is when her eyes turned red he can predict what will happen to the future in a short time :3
she can summon any blades/swords anywhere she wants and can manipulate time.

God: Loki

Apr 19, 2010 10:23 AM

Apr 2010
Name: Seta Kyo
History: Grew up in a quit city where everything was normal and nothing was different until everything was swallowed by a dark void into a place called hell
Personality:flirty, acheiver
Your God:Eosphorus
God Weapon: Sol blade
May 26, 2010 11:11 AM

May 2010
Name: Daiki
History: Daiki was orphan so he grow up on his own,peoples didnt liked him because he have Uzumes tatoo on his back,she choose him when he was kid.Now she gaves him Katana with her moon powers.He likes drawing,reading books,cooking and peaceful places.
Personality: kind,friendly,lonely
Your God: Uzume -goddess of dawn and revelry
God Weapon: have healing powers,moon based spells with fan
Pic of You: http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/ra_89_2008/theAnimeGallery_com_75110_1920x1200.jpg
Pic of God: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080802230651/megamitensei/images/6/6a/Uzume.jpg
Whats falling from sky is not rain, but tears.
----------------------------------------------------
Everyone laushing to one because he is different,
One laughing to everyone because their all same.
Oct 16, 2010 2:17 PM

Oct 2008
Name: Life
History: Unknown
Personality: Secretive, nice
Your God: Aphrodite and Medusa (if she counts as a god.......)
God Weapon: Freeze some1 with one glance straight in the eyes
Pic of You:

Pic of God (if you don't share the same mind):
Aphrodite

Medusa
dark_seducerOct 16, 2010 2:21 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» A Welcome to all from the Lord of Shadows

The1whois - Jan 18, 2013

0 by The1whois »»
Jan 18, 2013 10:33 PM

Sticky: » Required: Choose Your God/Goddess Guardian ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

nguyenkid - Apr 8, 2009

233 by The1whois »»
Jan 18, 2013 10:22 PM

» 4 word game ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

nguyenkid - Apr 19, 2010

239 by Tamoball »»
Nov 8, 2010 9:45 AM

» Place: Goddess' Garden ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nguyenkid - Apr 10, 2009

554 by -amaya- »»
Jul 13, 2010 6:21 AM

» Welcome back to the Lord of Shadows ( 1 2 )

The1whois - Jun 23, 2010

61 by The1whois »»
Jul 10, 2010 2:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.