Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 25, 2014 5:05 AM

Jul 2013
I feel as if the story is rushed and doesn't seem to have that entertainment where 1st season had. There is also more main characters but it seems el Bridget, Satellizer and Aoi, Kazuya are like side characters.Conclusion the story is like going off the train track focusing on other things which isn't as interesting. I do like the story but maybe its the anime side which is causing problems for viewers such as myself with what I have mentioned earlier.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2014 2:31 AM

Jul 2013
I take that back and admit 1st is way better than 2nd season. The OST is perfect.

I have just finished the whole season and firstly RIP chiffon,she was one of my favourite character in the series .

I thought this whole series was a mess with skipped parts and not focusing on main characters. It was l as if Aoi Kazuya and Satellizer were just side characters and nothing to do with the story.

5 strongest pandoras, is a joke since all we need was chiffon then the job is done when it comes to slaying novas.

Satellizers brother is forgiven to easily,seriously I expect a more harsh punishment or a death sentence from Aoi Kazuya.

Good parts of Freezing Vibration, OST/ending and Chiffon.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2014 2:39 PM

Jul 2013
Renaultclio101 said:
I take that back and admit 1st is way better than 2nd season. The OST is perfect.

I have just finished the whole season and firstly RIP chiffon,she was one of my favourite character in the series .

I thought this whole series was a mess with skipped parts and not focusing on main characters. It was l as if Aoi Kazuya and Satellizer were just side characters and nothing to do with the story.

5 strongest pandoras, is a joke since all we need was chiffon then the job is done when it comes to slaying novas.

Satellizers brother is forgiven to easily,seriously I expect a more harsh punishment or a death sentence from Aoi Kazuya.

Good parts of Freezing Vibration, OST/ending and Chiffon.

Your right after all the crap her brother did to her she forgives him. Are your kidding me, he rape her many, many times and kazuya does nothing. He should have at least beat him into a coma or something.
overall not the best 2nd season of an anime.
Mar 2, 2014 4:20 AM

May 2011
lanuigi said:
I felt the same way as well. I'm also torn by the fact that a season 3 may not be made because of how poor this season was made (which would suck as well)

I think that the possibility for a season 3 lacking cause of many things! Second season 2 wasn't like the first, but not a completly failure. Sales of season 2 i would say not so good neither so bad. In overall i would say that OVA-Specials if they can't save the day for Freezing we won't see season 3. Possibilities 60-40 tih 60% for season 3 to be made. I give that cause the manga is ongoing and after the end of this arc there are some beuatifull stories to be adapted. The end episode 12 ofc was a cliffhanger. I would say that the studios own to the fans a good season. They only thing that have been publshed by their side is for sm1 Keiran : Budget cut will happen, which gives us the clue that there is big chance for season 3.
Mar 5, 2014 2:11 AM

Jan 2014
Not just your opinion, but mine too.

Second Season feels like it was done by a different team. Felt wrong.

Season One, despite the gory bits, felt kinda upbeat and there were funny bits thrown in to make us laugh, but the Second Season was too darn depressing.

I had to go drink lots of beer and go soak myself in the pouring rain at the cemetery to make myself feel marginally more cheerful. Yes, spending time at the cemetery felt more cheerful than watching Season Two.
Nov 22, 2014 11:47 AM

Sep 2012
Renaultclio101 said:
I feel as if the story is rushed and doesn't seem to have that entertainment where 1st season had. There is also more main characters but it seems el Bridget, Satellizer and Aoi, Kazuya are like side characters.Conclusion the story is like going off the train track focusing on other things which isn't as interesting. I do like the story but maybe its the anime side which is causing problems for viewers such as myself with what I have mentioned earlier.

Thats because its intended to be differently? Season 2 focus more on the girl characters and the main character himself, becomes a support character. I'm glad they introduced more characters because we get to see more cool powers and we go to see more pandoras. Overall a good season. Not sure whats up with the hate.
Nov 27, 2014 1:22 AM

Dec 2008
The first season was bad enough, but 2...*sighs*. With more excuses for bare nips and bouncy tits and weak male characters the second season continues the madness...ffs...it was utter garbage. The so called 'action' felt so forced, nothing felt original or unique and on top of all the bare breasts seemingly being the only thing the creators felt would make this trash enjoyable, then theres this rape like touch to the show as well...just confused. bland sexualizations left and right and poor taste overall. DOnt bother watching.
Nov 27, 2014 1:26 AM

Apr 2013
I actually liked the 2nd season as much as the 1st one. First one had a better story, but second one introduced some great characters and had more focus on Elizabeth who became my favourite character in season 2.
Nov 30, 2014 9:43 PM

Sep 2012
Gator said:
I actually liked the 2nd season as much as the 1st one. First one had a better story, but second one introduced some great characters and had more focus on Elizabeth who became my favourite character in season 2.

I agree with you.
Feb 12, 2015 11:38 AM

Jan 2012
Season one was better imo

Apr 22, 2015 12:49 AM
Nov 2010
I'm going to have to disagree. IMHO, season 2 was better in many respects, though it still rose to no better than what I consider average.

Season 2 for the most part held on to its narrative more or less throughout, and focused much more on character development. In contrast, season 1 generally felt far more episodic until the end, and my impression (it's been a while) is that each had about 10 min of story, and the rest a gratuitous cat-fight whose sole purpose was to de-clothe the Pandora. I do not value a series solely for the amount of fan service it provides.

In particular, the fights in season 1 were extremely mean-spirited until they finally started fighting nova rather than each other, with most of them just trying to hurt/bully Satellizer. I find such themes distasteful in isolation, though they can have their place. In the second season, most of the fights, even the exhibition ones, had meaning. And even the Chevalier Pandora were fighting for their principles, no matter if you viewed that as wrong.
Jun 12, 2015 12:44 AM

Oct 2014
to be honest, season two is the only reason i really continued to watch the series - i felt like the first season was less let's-go-kick-nova-ass and more bitchy-highschool-girls-fighting-and-showing-pantsu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i don't know, i liked how tragic the story was of the e-pandora, and how chiffon and elizabeth got more character development. there was always that dark and sad tone looming over the story, and i liked it, but maybe that's just me ≧◡≦

i reaaaally hope there's a season three though!!
Jul 9, 2015 1:02 PM
Jul 2015
I thought the first season was a bit better than the second, although it wasn't a complete mess. I do enjoy the manga more to add that... I really hope there's a third season, but the manga needs to progress a bit more as well if they do decide to make it. Over all I have to say freezing has become one of my favourite anime/manga series.

Chiffon was hands down my favourite character of this series! I was both balling and yelling at the end. I think she could easily have stayed and added to this story....
Jul 16, 2015 5:29 AM

Mar 2014
So.... Confused....

I was expecting harem.

I did not get it.
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Jul 18, 2015 4:15 AM

Jun 2014
Gator said:

Agree with you as well.
Jul 18, 2015 4:19 AM

Jun 2014
Time to throw my own two cents into this.

In my opinion, this season starts off better than Season 1 did. The fights aren't that repetitive unlike the fight with Satellizer and the 3rd year Pandora in the first half. I sympathized with some of the E-Pandora, and each episode was dramatic in a good way. The Sibling arc was also nice at most parts, though the ending had a completely unrealistic 180 redemption for Luis.

The second half dropped due to the fact that I couldn't really care as much with some of the fights and things going on, the animation quality dropping in various places, the horrible pacing of Episode 11, and Kazuya still pretty much doing jack squat.

But overall, this is on par with Season 1 in my eyes, and I hope we get another season someday.
Jul 21, 2015 6:42 AM
May 2015
Season 1 had story? It was pretty much slice of life with a few battles with a ham fisted story at the end

And no one gives two shits about Kazuya.

Season 2 gave us the E-Pandoras(Mostly Genna and especially Amelia) which sticks more than Attia/Ingrid/Ganessa

Chiffon and Elizabeth being the most improved since season 1. Why people are acting like S1 is actually good where it spits over the source material I have no idea
Jul 24, 2015 10:12 PM

Jun 2014
season 2 is better, the NTR scene was really fappable

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2013

164 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:30 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Filiaa - Dec 20, 2013

135 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 3, 2023 4:54 AM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2013

41 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2013

101 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:58 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2013

91 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.