Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 23, 2013 8:27 AM
Mar 2013
At the end i was left with the impression that it is possible to see a third season...hopefully Aoi will act like a main character this time
Dec 23, 2013 9:38 PM

Jan 2013
I hope for another season too.
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Dec 26, 2013 9:47 AM

Jul 2007
After finishing season 2 I definitely want a season three as well.
Dec 27, 2013 6:26 PM

Sep 2012
There must be, i really enjoyed both season.
The last 2 episodes were epic!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2013 7:58 PM

Oct 2013
well i wish to see a third season, but second season was dissapointing for me(i didnt read the manga so i dont judge on this) but Mc was lacking lot and the last episode feel rushed at the end.

yeah its was a open ending for a third season, i wish to have one but i hope really it will be better that the last one
Dec 27, 2013 10:52 PM

Jan 2012
Its just up to the Sales for this one, the manga has enough to cover a season 3 once its done the "Legendary Pandora" Arc. Even if they do plan, it would take another 2-3 years for it to show seeing the distance between Season 1 to 2.
Dec 28, 2013 6:41 AM

Dec 2013
I would like to see a third season, this anime has actually turned out to be much better than I anticipated when I began the first episode of season one. I've seen a lot of people bashing season two, especially fans of the manga, but for me who hasn't read the manga I thought the season was rather well done. It did seem rushed in some places, but that tends to happen in the majority of 12 episode runs. It's difficult to pack so much source material into such a limited amount of time/episodes. If there is a season three, and I hope there is, it will probably take some time before we hear anything about it; and even longer before we see it. But, here's to hoping!
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Dec 30, 2013 12:10 PM
Mar 2013
Valencia said:
Its just up to the Sales for this one, the manga has enough to cover a season 3 once its done the "Legendary Pandora" Arc. Even if they do plan, it would take another 2-3 years for it to show seeing the distance between Season 1 to 2.
thanks for the info ^^
Feb 6, 2014 8:14 AM
Sep 2013
For a little update on this topic, Freezing sold decently. A little under 2.5k average is the current count. Could see more content if the creators deem it so.

I feel like it would be wise for them, as the content can really only get better since season 2 was...Perhaps the content wasn't lacking, but the direction of the character development. We kind of lost our two main characters for a while there..Don't think that'll happen again.
Feb 12, 2014 2:17 PM
Mar 2013
amazingsil said:
For a little update on this topic, Freezing sold decently. A little under 2.5k average is the current count. Could see more content if the creators deem it so.

I feel like it would be wise for them, as the content can really only get better since season 2 was...Perhaps the content wasn't lacking, but the direction of the character development. We kind of lost our two main characters for a while there..Don't think that'll happen again.
Thank you
Mar 1, 2014 7:25 PM

May 2011
amazingsil said:

It's not exacly good the sales. I would say they are on the edge and they are much lower than the 6200 copies of volume 1 season 1. My personal opinion is 50-50% to do a season 3 or not. An example Volume 2 of season 2 selled 630 copies only (not sure in summary) http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=821113&show=0
so the chances are being shattered by the sales. Hopefully the special-Ova's will help a little bit and if next volumes will sell quiet much then we can be sure it will have a third season. The anime deserve a season 3 though, cause season 2 wasn't fullfilled the expectations of the fans****. As for the time i think 2-2,5 year the most not longer. The arcs although after the animated are very interesting and they can be the base for something good!!!They only u can do is buy merchandise to help with the profit! In the end i Believe when the specials-Ova stop airing probably May 2014 we will know their plans about a continuation or not based in that like season 1's OVA ended and they announced the season 2. GOOD LUCK Freezing!

****In some point it dissapointed a big number of fans so pretty much they own to the fans a good season, cause most of the fans supported pretty much. (very good sales season 1)
Mar 5, 2014 2:01 AM

Jan 2014
I want a third season as well. There are some important characters that we will want to meet. And I, for one, would to see Anime Satellizer's expression when she meets this new girl.

I won't say more, but those of you who read the light novel will know who I mean.

There's a whole new arc after the E-Pandora arc so, yeah, they do have the material to make another 12 (or more) episodes.
Mar 5, 2014 9:16 AM

May 2011
Teckmeister said:
I want a third season as well. There are some important characters that we will want to meet. And I, for one, would to see Anime Satellizer's expression when she meets this new girl.

I won't say more, but those of you who read the light novel will know who I mean.

There's a whole new arc after the E-Pandora arc so, yeah, they do have the material to make another 12 (or more) episodes.

Well all we want third season!But as we fortold sales matter http://www.someanithing.com/?p=151
Let's hope it will continue to sale for some months yet! And that we will have that 3d season !
Mar 5, 2014 12:37 PM
Mar 2013
Greekhunter89 said:
Teckmeister said:

Well all we want third season!But as we fortold sales matter http://www.someanithing.com/?p=151
Let's hope it will continue to sale for some months yet! And that we will have that 3d season !
Mar 18, 2014 9:36 AM

Jan 2012
don't really care if there's one.... but can't go wrong with boobies
Apr 14, 2014 12:54 PM

Apr 2014
I'd like to see another season, for some reason I really enjoyed this series.
Tonight, Synklare joins the hunt.
May 6, 2014 3:00 PM

Feb 2011
I want them to animate Freezing first chronicles lol.

Jul 1, 2014 2:47 PM
Apr 2013
Ironhorse-Yakuza said:
I want them to animate Freezing first chronicles lol.

That would be great. They could make 2 OVA's probably to cover that.

The sales weren't as good as the first one so I would say pretty slim. But material wise they have plenty to go on so it isn't out of the picture.
Aug 10, 2015 2:52 AM

Aug 2013
It's a weird situation, because season 1 outsold season 2, but you cant really blame S2 because the content was less appealing.

S1 was more approachable, and a lot more light hearted. The fight scenes were good and the gore was good and such.

S2 was super dark. We lost focus on the 2 main characters in favor of others. But it was necessary because that's who the ark revolved around. It also included the dark sibling arc, and Elizabeth's torture scene, and while it makes for a good narrative, it's definitely a lot darker than what fans would consider "normal".

The arcs following the E-Pandora arc though get really fucking good though. I would think that if the studio took the gamble on a third season and adapted the better material, it would pay off.
Aug 13, 2015 4:48 AM
Feb 2015
Manga seems to be on-going rn so its possible.
Aug 14, 2015 12:46 PM

Apr 2012
just finished season 2 today hope they make season 3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2015 9:24 AM

Jun 2013
Hope they will adapt 13th nova clash. I want to see legendary pandora in anime.
Nov 8, 2015 8:11 PM

Aug 2012
The next arc is pretty good so animating it is not out the question, but if there is enough material to make a third season
Feb 12, 2016 4:25 PM

Apr 2015
The manga a hit so it would be silly not to make a third season I want see what the Busters would look like in the anime.
Oct 5, 2016 7:30 PM
Aug 2016
I dont understand why this anime cannot become hit. If we put the ecchi outside we can get :
- Nice OST
- Outstanding fight animation
- Interesting story development.
- Powerful ending for the season.

Definetely will wait for 3rd season, 4th season, till end.. I also like manga, but animation effect still the best.
Oct 5, 2016 7:32 PM

Dec 2015
Someone wants to see more of this?? Really??
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 15, 2018 6:41 AM
Mar 2018
Im really dying to watch the season 3...i cannot wait.. I liked this series so much... Nd specially i cant wait for satellizer's b*ptism... 😑
Apr 13, 2018 3:08 PM
Apr 2018
I love freezing seasons 1and 2 really cant want to see season 3 hope it comes soon
May 12, 2018 3:26 AM
Mar 2017
i want freezing season 3
Jan 2, 2019 5:53 AM
Jan 2019
Hey can anyone tell me how to contact the author because I want Season 3 of freezing so badly XD

SeasonPossible said:
Hey can anyone tell me how to contact the author because I want Season 3 of freezing so badly XD
SeasonPossible said:
Although I'm begenning to lose hope as well 😞

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenMay 11, 2020 6:29 AM
Mar 24, 2021 2:49 PM
Oct 2017
I just finished watching season 1 and 2 and thought it was really good, I'm also hoping for a season three. It's only been 8 years since season 2 dropped but only 7 since the ova. I have seen shows go 7 years some times a little more before a new sequel drops so it's still possible

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2013

164 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:30 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Filiaa - Dec 20, 2013

135 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 3, 2023 4:54 AM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2013

41 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2013

101 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:58 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2013

91 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.