Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 10, 2013 11:48 PM

Oct 2013
Well I heard of this anime before and people said they just put some random plot so that this anime will have some sense. I don't dislike ecchi animes that shows tits but at least I would prefer it to have an interesting plot. One good example is the Highschool DxD series. Yeah it has too much nudity but at least the plot is engaging and makes you want to watch the anime not just for the tits, but also for the plot.

So what do you guys think? Is this anime worth my time or is just another random ecchi anime trying to make up a story for the sake of having a story?
Dec 10, 2013 11:52 PM
Apr 2013
Yes.
Dec 10, 2013 11:52 PM

Mar 2012
Some character is good but that alone cannot save the show.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 10, 2013 11:54 PM

Oct 2013
How about story-wise? Was it any good?
Dec 28, 2013 6:35 AM

Dec 2013
I'm attempting to watch this show for the second time, after having dropped it after the rather ridiculous first episode. I'm about 9 episodes in now, and the story actually seems to be developing into something worth continuing to watch. I've seen some reviews that say the story drops off into the abyss of incoherent ignorance after episode 14, but I won't know for sure until I get there. The big thing that makes this so hard to keep watching is the OTT boob/boobsucking gags, I'm a guy and I love boob ecchi but good grief! I'm a fan of the ecchi genre, one of my favorite anime series is an ecchi(Highschool DxD), so when this was recommended by a friend who doesn't like the ecchi genre it seemed worth trying. I'm still debating that point with myself, sometimes during an episode I'll be sucked into the story and ready to see what happens next- only to for what happens next to be outrageously over-the-top boobsucking gags. But, I digress, after 9 episodes the story has become somewhat interesting. So, all in all, if you don't mind the extreme borderline hentai giant boob antics you should at least give it a chance.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Dec 28, 2013 6:38 AM

Jan 2013
Aside from all the breasts, it's pretty much generic yet decent shounen battle anime.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Dec 28, 2013 10:17 AM

Dec 2013
I've made it a few more episodes in, to the dreaded episode 14 actually. Oh my god! Okay, so I really hope it picks back up with the main plot in episode 15, otherwise sitting through the horrid brain burning, intelligence dropping, stomach turning, steamy pile of shit with shit topping incoherent abyss of ignorance I just sat through was totally for nothing. I'll put my final update on this up later, but not counting ep14 I'd still say to give this one a chance if you don't mind the excessive pseudo-hentai stuff that goes on.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Dec 28, 2013 5:54 PM

Dec 2013
I've just finished episode 24, and I have to disagree with the reviews I mentioned previously saying that the story went to hell after episode 14. While, as I mentioned in my last comment, episode 14 was utter crap, the story after episode 15 picked up decently and came to a nice ending. So I would say this is worth your time, as long as you don't mind all the breasts/breastsucking that gets so much attention. I'm going to check out Seikon no Qwaser II, for some reason I'm curious to see where the series goes from here.
Dec 28, 2013 5:57 PM

Nov 2010
The_Bif said:
I've just finished episode 24, and I have to disagree with the reviews I mentioned previously saying that the story went to hell after episode 14. While, as I mentioned in my last comment, episode 14 was utter crap, the story after episode 15 picked up decently and came to a nice ending. So I would say this is worth your time, as long as you don't mind all the breasts/breastsucking that gets so much attention. I'm going to check out Seikon no Qwaser II, for some reason I'm curious to see where the series goes from here.
The second season is bad. I thought the first one was good though.
Dec 28, 2013 6:00 PM
Apr 2013
The_Bif said:
I'm going to check out Seikon no Qwaser II, for some reason I'm curious to see where the series goes from here.

By all means, don't
Dec 29, 2013 2:27 PM

Dec 2013
I don't think I've heard a good thing about the second season at all yet, other than the first 5 or 6 episodes. The friends who recommended this show to me didn't even know the second season existed. But, since I've already got the second season, I should at least try the first half of it. At some point, anyway.
Feb 1, 2014 8:52 AM
Jan 2014
Usually developers tends to create the suspense at the start of season and keeps increasing it. In case of Seikon no Qwaser its not true. At first it will make you feel like watching hentai or some other vulgar show but as you will proceed you will start to feel the necessity of showing such "vulgar" acts . There could been other methods of passing the stigmata but to be honest a bond between mother and child is better than any other thing one can imagine. Sometime it becomes necessary to show intimacy because it eases the job of passing the feelings towards the viewers . But in the end you will have a show which is far more interesting and better than most other similarly plotted(breast showing etc) shows. This series has a plot and i dont think it could been told any better way than its now.
over all i do recommend watching the anime if u can feel intimacy love and necessity of human bond (or else you will end up being frustrated due to some scenes beyond normal ecchi)
Apr 16, 2014 11:02 PM

Apr 2014
I'm a fan of ecchi but seriously this show just struck me as ridiculous.

I dropped it after the second episode / first season. Maybe I'm missing out on something, I don't really know but I just didn't find it interesting enough in the first two episodes.

The vibe I got from the show was "Ima suck some titties and power up!".
Tonight, Synklare joins the hunt.
May 19, 2014 2:50 AM

Nov 2013
The story is uninteresting to say the least, the whole thing is just here to show you as many breasts as possible. If you are into this then why not ...

I prefer real hentais.

By the way, I don't really understand why there is a censored version since the sole interest of the show is to watch breasts ..
May 30, 2014 11:06 AM
May 2013
I Really liked this show and its not because of its ecchiness. I was more intrigued by the "Russian" elements rather than the storyline....even though the show is capable of standing by itself without its fanservice elements.
Plus you learn a lot about chemistry, I'm 35 now but I wish I saw this show 20 years ago I would've pass my chemistry lessons, hah.
Sad to say though the second season is not that great.... probably all the boobies in the world will still not be able to make it interesting
krytureMay 30, 2014 11:14 AM
Aug 4, 2014 8:48 AM
Aug 2014
Completely worth watching. :) I loved it.
Aug 11, 2014 11:58 PM
Jul 2018
It totally is, give it a chance! Unfortunately, second season is trash, except the last episode. What a cliffhanger, we need 3rd season!
Sep 17, 2014 7:14 AM

May 2012
I personalty watched this for the plot and action, not just for boob or fanservice. Also, the main character (sasha) is badass. I like how he speaks in russian sometimes when he fights. He not like these dumb perverted characters from other ecchi anime (like DxD)

CLBGM said:
It totally is, give it a chance! Unfortunately, second season is trash, except the last episode. What a cliffhanger, we need 3rd season!

The 1st half of 2nd season was good, and the female version of sasha was so hot
Nov 29, 2014 7:23 AM

Jul 2014
DawnJ said:
Aside from all the breasts, it's pretty much generic yet decent shounen battle anime.

This is true~

I only watched this after my boyfriend recommended it and though I was like "WTF?" from all the boobs, it was quite decent. It's unique... but yeah, decent~ xP
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Nov 29, 2014 7:25 AM

Sep 2014
nothing special
Nov 29, 2014 7:31 AM

Sep 2013
I've tried to watch this four separate times and always stop. Maybe the fifth time will be the charm.
Dec 2, 2014 12:00 AM

Nov 2014
Its average,but I do like the powers and the boobs.
Feb 2, 2015 6:15 AM

Mar 2014
I would rather dip my balls in acid then touch this series.
Feb 9, 2015 3:15 PM

Sep 2007
Jul 18, 2015 6:31 AM
May 2015
-Riptide- said:
Well I heard of this anime before and people said they just put some random plot so that this anime will have some sense. I don't dislike ecchi animes that shows tits but at least I would prefer it to have an interesting plot. One good example is the Highschool DxD series. Yeah it has too much nudity but at least the plot is engaging and makes you want to watch the anime not just for the tits, but also for the plot.

So what do you guys think? Is this anime worth my time or is just another random ecchi anime trying to make up a story for the sake of having a story?
YES YES watch it

More topics from this board

» Seikon no Qwaser episode 1 Discussion (uncensored version)

CCs_No1_Fanboy - Jan 15, 2010

11 by Allen2020 »»
Dec 5, 2023 6:14 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Jun 19, 2010

94 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 8:01 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 23 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 12, 2010

42 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 7:11 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 22 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 5, 2010

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 21 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - May 29, 2010

34 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 2, 2023 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.