Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 3, 2014 8:47 PM

Nov 2011
Wow, what a start to this chapter. I have no idea where Touma is either based on those descriptions and images. I guess the power of a Magic God really does make a difference. This was quite the intense volume with Komoe sensei using a knife?! WHAT THE FUCK. Oh wait, they were in the Alpha world. Got it. This is really interesting though with the way Othinus is trying to destroy Touma. The beta world was even more interesting imo as I noticed Touma’s name was under quotation marks so I knew it wasn’t actually him, or rather the real Touma.
One part about the world was that Accelerator and Misaka seemingly made up. Is this a foreshadowing?! I know Misaka would probably never forgive the #1 Esper but still…
The best quote imo period of this entire series is this:
Stark700Apr 3, 2014 9:47 PM
Apr 3, 2014 9:42 PM

Feb 2009
Stark700 said:
The best quote imo period of this entire series is this:
Pic related.

And you're crazy in catching up to Index in just a few days. Do you still have a life outside of anime/manga?
Apr 4, 2014 9:26 AM
Jun 2013
Shit shit shit...

I finished reading this volume two days ago and I still can't get it out of my mind. That's just how a masterpiece it was!

WTF are J.C.Staff and the production companies are doing?!!

They're wasting their time with pieces of crap like Witch Craft Works and leaving a masterpiece like this? There's already enough material for 70+ episodes in the series.

If they animate this right, I really think it could surpass most anime out there. I really think it has the potential to be one of the top 10 anime of all time.

Ahhhh...
AoiyashaApr 4, 2014 9:38 AM
Apr 4, 2014 1:08 PM

Sep 2011
Aoiyasha said:
Shit shit shit...

I finished reading this volume two days ago and I still can't get it out of my mind. That's just how a masterpiece it was!

They're wasting their time with pieces of crap like Witch Craft Works and leaving a masterpiece like this? There's already enough material for 70+ episodes in the series.

If they animate this right, I really think it could surpass most anime out there. I really think it has the potential to be one of the top 10 anime of all time.

Ahhhh...

Take time and make it as well animated as Railgun S!

Too bad next season we might not even get WWIII's conclusion... le sigh.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Apr 4, 2014 1:11 PM

Mar 2012
GodlyKyon said:
Aoiyasha said:
Shit shit shit...

Ahhhh...

For that we need at least 3-cour to happen.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 4, 2014 1:38 PM

Sep 2011
NeoAnkara said:
GodlyKyon said:
Aoiyasha said:
Shit shit shit...

Ahhhh...

Or lots of cutting, or creative use of animation.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Apr 4, 2014 1:44 PM

Mar 2012
GodlyKyon said:
NeoAnkara said:
GodlyKyon said:
Aoiyasha said:
Shit shit shit...

Ahhhh...

Or lots of cutting, or creative use of animation.
Why not just split it? 2-cour covered until the rebellion in English and WWIII get a single cour.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 4, 2014 1:47 PM

Apr 2013
NeoAnkara said:
Why not just split it? 2-cour covered until the rebellion in English and WWIII get a single cour.
I'm not sure a single cour would be able to fit everything, would it?
an egomaniac and a fool

Apr 4, 2014 1:49 PM

Mar 2012
Emnay said:
NeoAnkara said:
I'm not sure a single cour would be able to fit everything, would it?
Now that I remember WWIII is three volume long.
Apr 25, 2014 9:34 AM

Jul 2013
we got 10 volumes till new testament, a 2cour covers 7 volume, making it 3 cours would be the best solution. though, i can see the problem is whether they can get the money for animating it for 3 cours. i mean seriously it would be a bad idea to make WWIII to season after next and putting part of NT into the it to fill... (in my opinion at least)
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
Jun 2, 2014 8:01 AM
Aug 2010
Best volume so far, even though the outcome is not what I would have expected, even stupid if not by its magnificient development that lead to it.

I'm definetly in love with othinus, and I'll ship for ToumaxOthinus, but, am I the only one that thinks that ToumaxMikoto is still the best?
Hans_0819Jun 2, 2014 8:06 AM
Jun 2, 2014 9:32 PM

Aug 2009
Itachi_0893 said:
Best volume so far, even though the outcome is not what I would have expected, even stupid if not by its magnificient development that lead to it.

I'm definetly in love with othinus, and I'll ship for ToumaxOthinus, but, am I the only one that thinks that ToumaxMikoto is still the best?

ToumaxMikoto will never be the best simple because there is no chemistry between them expect from when he is saving her ass. Even Itsuwa's failed attempts to hand him a warm towel are far better than Mikoto's tsundere interactions with him.
Jun 4, 2014 4:29 PM
Aug 2010
ssjokg said:
Itachi_0893 said:

ToumaxMikoto will never be the best simple because there is no chemistry between them expect from when he is saving her ass. Even Itsuwa's failed attempts to hand him a warm towel are far better than Mikoto's tsundere interactions with him.

Well you are parcially true, even so I loved her even when it will be practically impossible for them ending up as a pair. And well it's not supposed to be in this thread considering is something that happens in the next volume but,

So whatever the case Mikoto is still my favorite.
Apr 2, 2023 5:42 AM

Jan 2017
wtf Kamachi basically wrote Re:Zero before it even came out, I LOVE the usage of different world or timelines created by Othinus here.

And the fucking plot twist that a Magic God is a sympathetic and misunderstood character all along?!? Goddamnit why is this so GOOD?!?
Mar 3, 8:05 PM
Feb 2016
Reply to FragmantLemon
wtf Kamachi basically wrote Re:Zero before it even came out, I LOVE the usage of different world or timelines created by Othinus here.

And the fucking plot twist that a Magic God is a sympathetic and misunderstood character all along?!? Goddamnit why is this so GOOD?!?
@FragmantLemon WRONG

ReZERO started serialization as a web novel on the user-generated website Shōsetsuka ni Narō in 2012. This Volume a year after that.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» New Testament anime: Who should be performing the new OP?

khoisharky - Oct 5, 2023

1 by ShadowBreaker5 »»
Oct 6, 2023 5:36 AM

» Volume 8 Discussion

belatkuro - Aug 26, 2013

36 by FragmantLemon »»
Aug 9, 2022 9:35 AM

» Touma's Harem?

greed2 - Oct 14, 2014

17 by TAMNI-GT »»
Jun 8, 2022 12:38 PM

» Chapter Count?

cur_sed - Apr 18, 2022

2 by cur_sed »»
May 3, 2022 6:33 PM

Poll: » Favorite Hero?

Soge_king999 - Feb 4, 2013

14 by TAMNI-GT »»
Mar 24, 2022 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.