Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2013 12:37 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow they caged Earth inside two Halos (opps, sorry Microsoft game reference), the Orbital Ring System. Anyway apart from that, and the inorganic humanoid Cylons (ughh sorry BSG) there's nothing new in here, the bad-ass crew deserved a mention though. Okayyy, moving on. XP

5/10

You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Nov 24, 2013 10:02 AM
Jul 2013
I normally never post, but I just had to say this had to be the stupidest anime I've ever seen. I saw the live action film too - it sucked equally bad. What a waste of time! What a stupid bunch of characters!
Jan 12, 2020 1:31 PM

Jul 2014
I think this one would work better if it was a full-length TV-series. Or a 2 hour long movie.

This world had (and still has) potential for something really good.
Jun 14, 2021 4:43 AM

Jul 2016
btw this is a spin-off of a live action movie Space Travelers (2000 film) released a few months before
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Travelers_(2000_film)
The title of the movie is based on an anime that the character Fujimoto is obsessed with. A full-length straight to video animation film was released in mid-2000 named Space Travelers: The Animation also produced by Fuji Television Network and Robot films, which was both companies were also involved with the production of the live featured film.
I've submitted this info as background as well, but putting it here also

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.