Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2013 3:47 AM

Oct 2012
President looks like Natsuki from Uta Pri! o:
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Nov 23, 2013 6:05 PM

Sep 2010
Itermin8rX said:
President looks like Natsuki from Uta Pri! o:

In a couple shots he looks very similar to William from Maikai Ouji
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Dec 4, 2013 4:10 PM

Aug 2011
Funny ep with the x-act glasses! I'm enjoying this more as the weeks fly by.
Dec 15, 2013 5:54 AM

Jun 2008
Now it's certain that Hayato's status won't ever change in the series... Lol @ Takuma being the only one not running and Satou caring so much about tea, how very fitting.
Dec 27, 2013 2:12 AM

Jun 2011
misspinkredroses said:
Okay, this was really a problem that could have been easily solved in the first few minutes by just making Hayato a member of the club. We could have had an episode full of antics by the Student Council trying to find a way to get the club disbanded (like those explosions? those have to be against school rules.)

Instead they dragged it out for the whole episode. Come on now! Missed opportunity right there!

Lol -1 not dragged.

HalibelTheEspada said:
what glasses are intended for.

Kakumei da.

bicarbs said:

Speaking of, I felt kinda bad during that flashback scene showing him genuinely wanting to join the Glasses Club. I mean, here you have a really flashy president and then his four friends who seemingly joined just because of him. But now you have Suzuki who wants to join because of his love for glasses, only to turn away because the president is the guy who gave him his blasted nickname.

Yea me too, poor guy, "3rd".
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 12, 2014 3:19 PM

Sep 2009
William and Watanabe XDDD ahaha that medicine.. mfg love it !

and Hayato and Toni ahahh they are hilarious ~

love this episode !

I just must admire OST ! great music *o* and teachers are hot ! hehe
*ANIME I.NTERE.ST*----> +IN anime pictures and get FREE anime & manga merchandize from JAPAN!
Jun 29, 2014 7:34 AM

Oct 2009
bicarbs said:
Wow, talk about William breaking my expectations of him, haha. I honestly thought he was going to be this uptight and strict guy. Turns out he's as ridiculous as the rest of them, haha. Only Suzuki seems to be the one really determined to destroy that club.

Speaking of, I felt kinda bad during that flashback scene showing him genuinely wanting to join the Glasses Club. I mean, here you have a really flashy president and then his four friends who seemingly joined just because of him. But now you have Suzuki who wants to join because of his love for glasses, only to turn away because the president is the guy who gave him his blasted nickname.

Haha yeah. A student council prez that's bullied by his sadistic vice-prez..you don't see that often. Tony and the actor guy were equally ridiculous. So funny that it wasn't the first time the actor guy was called a 'wannabe third-rate ham actor' lol

And poor Suzuki! Having a tragic chara in a comedy-oriented show is so out-of-place but I can't help but feel sorry for him! But he does keep the show entertaining.

The prez is like me...we both have weak stomachs.><

Can't believe Tony is in the same class as Hayato! Tony looks like a third year.
Aug 23, 2014 9:01 PM

Aug 2007
HalibelTheEspada said:
Are there actually people who wear fake glasses all the time, just for the sake of appeal or something? I guess I shouldn't be surprised if there are...
What I don't get is why he wears lense-less glasses, he could always get real non-prescription glasses. Also sometimes I wonder if this club knows what glasses are intended for.

Yeah, there are quite a few actually, though I think the trend has died down.
But people wear it with glass without prescription...
I can't really blame them for not letting him join, though... People who use it as a fashion statement irks me xD

Jan 30, 2015 11:22 PM

Jul 2012
Silver haired Hima Council guy is love. He's just watching everyone while amusing himself. :P Poor 3rd. He's so rude and jerkish though.

LOL @ the glasses. Hayato and dark skinned guy dancing in the background...
Oct 1, 2023 11:50 AM

Apr 2015
poor president, he should kick out the creepy sadist from the council

More topics from this board

Poll: » Meganebu! Episode 8 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2013

26 by OberonFelsach »»
Oct 1, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Meganebu! Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2013

34 by OberonFelsach »»
Oct 1, 2023 11:11 AM

Poll: » Meganebu! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 20, 2013

55 by OberonFelsach »»
Oct 1, 2023 10:11 AM

Poll: » Meganebu! Episode 5 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 3, 2013

33 by Titadou »»
May 27, 2021 8:02 AM

Poll: » Meganebu! Episode 12 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2013

49 by Emanharlem55 »»
Dec 28, 2019 8:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.